![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
|
I hope we don't get a long break after the special but anyway I thought the Usagi Arc was meant to be airing just after SD Comic Con
I wonder if the Curse of Savanti Romero is the future story because the Monster arc is 3 episodes but still part of the time travel arc because we know that Renet and Savanti Romero are involved in the Monster Arc. Time Travel Arc Lone Rat and Cubs - Past Story The Curse of Savanti Romero - Future Story Monster arc but also still part of the Time Travel Arc The Crypt of Dracula’ The Frankenstein Experiment’ ‘Monsters Among Us!’
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.
Last edited by Vicky82; 06-06-2017 at 08:23 AM. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| season 5 |
|
|