The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2017, 02:41 AM   #2681
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
I wonder if this is Mikey's place.

Spoiler:

And he's looking after Chompy.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's an old Pizza Restaurant.

__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:55 AM   #2682
Chris
Mad Scientist
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
I swear if they've killed off Leo and he's not in the finale then I won't be happy

Oh, and does anyone else get a Dark Knight Returns vibe from Raph? Just his bulk and look (without the beard) really makes me think of TDKR Batman
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 04:04 AM   #2683
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
After finding out that is not Karai, I just had a massive realisation on who this is, i'm probably wrong though.

Spoiler:


Is that Ice cream kitty but a different colour now????????



__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.


Last edited by Vicky82; 09-17-2017 at 05:08 AM.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 04:13 AM   #2684
newfan
Mad Scientist
 
newfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
After finding out that is not Karai, I just had a massive realisation on who this is

haha ..maybe
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 04:14 AM   #2685
NikitaZhukov
Thug
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Ulyanovsk, Russia
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I swear if they've killed off Leo and he's not in the finale then I won't be happy
What if he's in the finale but dies during it?
NikitaZhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 04:24 AM   #2686
newfan
Mad Scientist
 
newfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikitaZhukov View Post
What if he's in the finale but dies during it?
Too grim for the children who have Leo all around their bedrooms
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 04:25 AM   #2687
JH24
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I got sent these on Tumble, the first one is bit spoilerish and my thoughts about Mikey were wrong.



That's definitely some very interesting information. Thanks for sharing.

Spoiler:
I got a bit of a sinking feeling seeing Leo being named among Donnie, April and Casey. The latter are probably no longer alive, and while Donnie technically survived, he's far from the same he once was as well. That makes me worried for Leo.

I still feel you were very close to Mikey's condition though.

While Raph became stronger and larger as he grew older, Mikey's body might actually have begun aging and regressing at a surprisingly young age, but I still feel the harsh conditions of the deserts and wastelands had a negative impact on his body/health as well.


Last edited by JH24; 09-17-2017 at 04:42 AM.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 04:38 AM   #2688
NikitaZhukov
Thug
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Ulyanovsk, Russia
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Too grim for the children who have Leo all around their bedrooms
Well, I wouldn't recommend children to watch episodes like this, especially if we think about if this show is actually for kids now. More like for teens who would be okay (well, maybe not) with dark stuff like this.
NikitaZhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 04:43 AM   #2689
Redworld96
Stone Warrior
 
Redworld96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
After finding out that is not Karai, I just had a massive realisation on who this is

that dub director said that ICK is not mencioned anymore
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 04:49 AM   #2690
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
that dub director said that ICK is not mencioned anymore
Yeah I know, but you said on Tumblr a few days ago.

Quote:
I want to make it clear that all this is what the dub director of Latin Spanish says, but I would take his information as a guide, nothing else. I am still doubting about some points. contextual spanish words in reference to that character:“ya no se siguió hablando de Gatito Helado, a pesar de que ya salió su video”
So he could be lying so not to give too many spoilers away.

What he said about Casey was wrong
Spoiler:
We thought he was alive but it turns out he's dead and his skull has turned into a bomb
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 04:55 AM   #2691
Redworld96
Stone Warrior
 
Redworld96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Yeah I know, but you said on Tumblr a few days ago.



So he could be lying so not to give too many spoilers away.

What he said about Casey was wrong
Spoiler:
We thought he was alive but it turns out he's turned into a bomb
yeah mainly because I was doubting about other points, but then it turned out that when he said "we are going to see Casey in a way you can not even imagine" , he was not exaggerating at all

Edit: He never said he was alive. He only said that Casey will appear .... now we know what he really meant
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 05:05 AM   #2692
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
I think we can forget about the time travel theory stuff for the final.



Renet is confirmed to be not in the final.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 05:07 AM   #2693
NikitaZhukov
Thug
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Ulyanovsk, Russia
Posts: 50
Wasn't it told somewhere that it's just one of the variations of the future, not the one and only?
NikitaZhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 05:07 AM   #2694
JH24
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 470
@Vicky82

That's a relief. Nothing against Renet, but I'm really glad they didn't go that way. Nice to see they wanted to confirm this early on.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 06:55 AM   #2695
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Well, if Renet's not in it then they could always say it was just a dream Raph was having or maybe Fugitoid shows up to change things if possible. I just hope this isn't the way it's going to be.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 07:03 AM   #2696
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
I don't get why people are against a depressing ending and would like this final arc to be reversed, this ending looks really interesting and I hope they don't use the "it's a dream" cop out.
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 07:05 AM   #2697
matteso586
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I think we can forget about the time travel theory stuff for the final.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/b1e6c4b8...ttbhkz_250.png

Renet is confirmed to be not in the final.
Uh... did you forget about Fugitoid?
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 07:07 AM   #2698
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Yeah, Time travel, alternate dimensions, all a dream, sound really stupid.

I'm going by my original theory.

All the Turtles die and we see them being reunited with Splinter in the afterlife, at the end of the episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
Uh... did you forget about Fugitoid?
No I haven't, he's a head drifting in space.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 07:10 AM   #2699
JH24
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Well, if Renet's not in it then they could always say it was just a dream Raph was having or maybe Fugitoid shows up to change things if possible. I just hope this isn't the way it's going to be.
I understand how you feel, I really do. But a "dream" or "time travel" reset would be such an easy way out of this. I don't like to see the turtles this way, but I do appreciate the writers making such a daring decision story-wise.

Of course, we have to see how the finale plays out, a true happy ending (without anything changing the current timeline) likely won't be possible, but they could end this with a feeling of hope or optimism. Looking toward the future and a better tomorrow.

Last edited by JH24; 09-17-2017 at 07:34 AM.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:28 AM   #2700
biganimefan
Foot Soldier
 
biganimefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 233
Hmm...suddenly the "younger, lighter feel" for the next series makes more sense.
biganimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
season 5


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.