The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2017, 09:10 AM   #2861
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsicornYT View Post
When did Mikey get a teddy again? Sorry I forget things sometimes
It was seen in Lone Rat and Cubs, in the old water tower.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 09:31 AM   #2862
AlZarkovski
Mad Scientist
 
AlZarkovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 1,079
Last DVD will be called "Tales of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Final Chapters" and will be released 12/12/17.

https://videoeta.com/items/197466-ta...final-chapters
AlZarkovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 09:35 AM   #2863
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlZarkovski View Post
Last DVD will be called "Tales of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Final Chapters" and will be released 12/12/17.

https://videoeta.com/items/197466-ta...final-chapters
Huh... So the Apocalypse arc is marketed as the finele and indeed it is, it's just not shown as such on TV?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 10:14 AM   #2864
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
So I tried opening an account on Sling TV just to take advantage of the 7 day free trial, and it wont accept my prepaid card, so it looks like, I may have to watch that live stream tonight, but i hope whoever the person is doing it, broadcast tonight's episode in the best quality.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 10:17 AM   #2865
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
New gif of robot Donnie.

https://www.facebook.com/teenagemuta...2862475419345/
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 12:34 PM   #2866
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Ok, I seem to have resolved my situation with Sling TV, it was costly, but I ended up buying 2 Sling TV E-card, both were 25 dollars each, which cost me 50 dollars total, then I created an account on that site, chose the Orange package plus the Kids Extra, which contains NickToons, I redeemed the codes from both E-cards and the account got created.

It was costly, but I'm all set to watch these 3 episodes tonight on my Roku.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:02 PM   #2867
Redworld96
Stone Warrior
 
Redworld96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 639
Well, I thought that maybe the episodes would be on iTunes/Amazon by this hour, but it looks like they will follow only Nickelodeon's schedule
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:05 PM   #2868
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
Well, I thought that maybe the episodes would be on iTunes/Amazon by this hour, but it looks like they will follow only Nickelodeon's schedule
Given all the trouble I went through to setup Sling TV, tonight will be worth it no doubt.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:06 PM   #2869
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
Well, I thought that maybe the episodes would be on iTunes/Amazon by this hour, but it looks like they will follow only Nickelodeon's schedule
Well ITunes will have to upload it at some point, otherwise they will be missing 3 episodes.

Oh well, I will have to have a quick nap before TMNT airs. hopefully it's a good livestream.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:11 PM   #2870
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Well ITunes will have to upload it at some point, otherwise they will be missing 3 episodes.

Oh well, I will have to have a quick nap before TMNT airs. hopefully it's a good livestream.
While I'll be watching it on Sling TV and have a good quality HD stream of it.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:16 PM   #2871
Redworld96
Stone Warrior
 
Redworld96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Well ITunes will have to upload it at some point, otherwise they will be missing 3 episodes.

Oh well, I will have to have a quick nap before TMNT airs. hopefully it's a good livestream.
I have decided to watch the livestream. I'll see what I can do to avoid falling asleep until then
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:38 PM   #2872
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
I have decided to watch the livestream. I'll see what I can do to avoid falling asleep until then
Make sure you drink a lot of coffee.

Btw, since these 3 episodes will air at 9pm EDT, NickToons will re-air them again at 12am EDT.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305

Last edited by TigerClaw; 09-22-2017 at 01:56 PM.
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:34 PM   #2873
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
Can someone pm me the live stream? Sling TV sucks ass. It doesn't work. I can't submit.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:40 PM   #2874
Ashwolf
Stone Warrior
 
Ashwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
Can someone pm me the live stream? Sling TV sucks ass. It doesn't work. I can't submit.
me 2 plz. i spent a hour searching and cant find a decent 1 that has that channel up....
__________________
Ashwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:42 PM   #2875
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
Can someone pm me the live stream? Sling TV sucks ass. It doesn't work. I can't submit.
If you buy a 50 dollar Sling TV Giftcard, you can register an account using it, if you didnt, they require a credit card to sign up and it gives you a 7 day free trial, but if you have one of those pre-paid credit cards, it wont work, so I ended up doing the 50 dollars in Sling TV Giftcards to be able to get the channels.

What happened with me is, Sling TV offers an Orange Package for 20 dollars a month, but to get NickToons, you have to add the Kids Extra Package, which cost about 5 dollars extra, so it end up costing somewhere around 28 dollars, and using 2 25 dollar Sling TV Giftcards, was enough to pay for 1 month of the service.

Unfortunately Sling TV does not offer Giftcards at 30 or 40 dollars, they have 25, 50, and 100 only.

You can do use the Giftcard option if you don't have an actual Credit Card.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:54 PM   #2876
Chris
Mad Scientist
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
$50 is a lot just to stream 3 episodes! Bit rich for my blood but I've gotta respect your dedication!
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:55 PM   #2877
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
$50 is a lot just to stream 3 episodes! Bit rich for my blood but I've gotta respect your dedication!
Its either that, or watch a poor quality bootleg stream, so I choose the former, cause i wanna see it on my HDTV.

I have a Roku 2 XS, and the Sling TV Channel, so I can watch it in full HD glory.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:59 PM   #2878
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,163
TMNT‏Verified account @TMNT 3m3 minutes ago

Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady is the finale. Airs on Nickelodeon on 11/12.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:02 PM   #2879
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
I got a link from Chris and then I also got Sling to work on my Roku so I'm set.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:02 PM   #2880
Chris
Mad Scientist
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Its either that, or watch a poor quality bootleg stream, so I choose the former, cause i wanna see it on my HDTV.

I have a Roku 2 XS, and the Sling TV Channel, so I can watch it in full HD glory.
Fair enough! Not an option for me anyway as Sling won't work in the UK. Serious question though, is NickToons in HD in the US? UK gets Nick in SD & HD but NickToons only in SD which sucks as the series moved to NickToons a while back here.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
season 5


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.