The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2017, 07:07 PM   #2901
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Never mind, she's not steaming it, just reacting to it
Absolutely worthless.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:11 PM   #2902
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Wow, She was screen capturing earlier, dont know why she decided not to show it, Anyways, watching on NickToons via Sling TV, so far so good.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:13 PM   #2903
Redworld96
Stone Warrior
 
Redworld96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 639
Now she is capturing the screen
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:17 PM   #2904
Chris
Mad Scientist
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
Yeah but she's talking over it non-stop and she missed the first part. I'd rather wait at this point and watch it from the start.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:21 PM   #2905
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
She's got it up back up now.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:24 PM   #2906
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Yeah but she's talking over it non-stop and she missed the first part. I'd rather wait at this point and watch it from the start.
Same, nice of her to stream it and I understand that she enjoys reacting, but I rather have a perfect viewing experience for this shows send off.
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:26 PM   #2907
Chris
Mad Scientist
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
Yeah that's it. I appreciate that she's doing it and it's her stream, she can react as much as she wants, but it's not how I want to view the finale.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 08:36 PM   #2908
Ashwolf
Stone Warrior
 
Ashwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 540
it was frustrating how she kept talking at the start of it but she did tone it down during the last 45min or so
__________________
Ashwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:38 AM   #2909
Redworld96
Stone Warrior
 
Redworld96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 639
A girl on facebook shared me this:
Spoiler:
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:54 AM   #2910
JH24
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
A girl on facebook shared me this:
Spoiler:
In a way, that's even more sad. I mean, if they're still alive, they might have no recollection of their past lives, and probably don't even remember the turtles anymore. That would mean, they would be living somewhere in the wasteland for many years, yet might never see their former friends again. And the turtles might never know they're still alive.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:56 AM   #2911
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
A girl on facebook shared me this:
That's interesting, so Brandon says that
Spoiler:
April is a mutant, even though the mutagen had no affect on her initially, then again, maybe she is a mutant since she's half Kraang after all
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:57 AM   #2912
newfan
Mad Scientist
 
newfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
A girl on facebook shared me this:
'That's all I can say'? I guess he means because they don't know (didn't write it), unless they have a big surprise TV movie planned to follow which i doubt (sadly)
April, Casey and Karai were important enough characters to at least get a mention.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 02:22 PM   #2913
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
I'm glad the show managed to get a Scale Tail reference in it before it ended. Looks like they really were scanning through the old Playmates toy catalog to pick whatever last character out they could.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 02:35 PM   #2914
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,041
What was the point of referencing Verminator-X with Verminator-Rex instead of just using Verminator-X? Is this like with Ninjara, nobody knows if Murphy owns the character so they just made an obvious substitute?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 02:52 PM   #2915
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
What was the point of referencing Verminator-X with Verminator-Rex instead of just using Verminator-X? Is this like with Ninjara, nobody knows if Murphy owns the character so they just made an obvious substitute?
Verminator Rex wasn't even a mutant manx, but a mutant honey badger.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 03:06 PM   #2916
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Verminator Rex wasn't even a mutant manx, but a mutant honey badger.
I can't tell if you're serious...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 03:22 PM   #2917
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
I can't tell if you're serious...
I am serious, cause I saw the 3 episodes last night, there's a tribe of Mutant Honey Badgers, and Verminator Rex is the leader.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 03:29 PM   #2918
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
I am serious, cause I saw the 3 episodes last night, there's a tribe of Mutant Honey Badgers, and Verminator Rex is the leader.
Well yeah I know that, I just don't know why you needed to point it out, Rex resembles X in almost every other way so it's still clear he's meant to be a subsitute.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 03:34 PM   #2919
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
Interesting Ciro said on his Instragram he has a Fugitoid story planned in this future arc, I wonder if he'll ever get a chance to write it. Maybe in comic form?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 03:37 PM   #2920
newfan
Mad Scientist
 
newfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Interesting Ciro said on his Instragram he has a Fugitoid story planned in this future arc, I wonder if he'll ever get a chance to write it. Maybe in comic form?
I'm wondering if he still has the other set of turtles... though I'm sure we were meant to just forget about those.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
season 5


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.