The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Rise of the TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2017, 11:12 PM   #11
Kit31
Foot Soldier
 
Kit31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Indiana
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I am dreading that the show might be like Tmnt team Up.

Not that I am against FW elements being used or anything, but I wouldn't want the show to be in the style of shows like Breadwinners and Teen Titans Go.
Ugh, me too, honestly. They had five mini-episodes from that artist. They were okay, but PLEASE not a whole series based on that. PLEASE!
Kit31 is offline  
 

Tags
2018, rise of the tmnt, speculation, we're crimefighters


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.