The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2017, 04:17 PM   #1
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 13,889
Spider-Man (PS4)

ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 05:45 PM   #2
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,535
I'm looking forward to this a lot.
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 05:52 PM   #3
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor
 
ProphetofGanja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dub Side of the Moon
Posts: 2,077
Can this please be like the Arkham series for the Spider-Man franchise? I love those games and I want to love this one
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 05:54 PM   #4
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Turtle lair
Posts: 861
Wow, this game looks AMAZING.
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 06:00 PM   #5
LeotheLateBloomer
Mad Scientist
 
LeotheLateBloomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
Can this please be like the Arkham series for the Spider-Man franchise? I love those games and I want to love this one
It's looking like it. I'm hoping it'll play better than Arkham. Good for Insomniac Games to show that they could do combat and stealth just as well as Rocksteady can.
LeotheLateBloomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 06:38 PM   #6
PApagreg
Mad Scientist
 
PApagreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
Can this please be like the Arkham series for the Spider-Man franchise? I love those games and I want to love this one
You're probably going to get your wish seeing how the combat and stealth borrow a lot from the Arkham games
__________________
PApagreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:35 PM   #7
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,176
I really wish this would come out on Xbox one
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:23 PM   #8
Splinter the boss
Stone Warrior
 
Splinter the boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 869
Nice trailer. Sad I don't have a ps4
__________________
Splinter the boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 09:15 AM   #9
RaphaelinSTL
Stone Warrior
 
RaphaelinSTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 709
Man, I can't wait for this one.
__________________

27 years of loving everything Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
RaphaelinSTL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 11:47 AM   #10
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter the boss View Post
Nice trailer. Sad I don't have a ps4
This is how I feel
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:16 AM   #11
Shark_Blade
Prince Elias Acorn
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,254
Lol why even get an xbone then, it doesn't have as many good games as PS4. Heck I prefer the Switch (and got it too) than getting an xbone.

Anyway, I'm psyched for Spiderman PS4! Some shops even sell compression shirt with this PS4 Spiderman logo, I soo wanna get that it looks so cool.
https://marvelgoodies.com/product/sp...ression-shirt/
__________________

Sonic joined IDW Publishing - possible crossover with TMNT in the future?
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 09:05 AM   #12
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Lol why even get an xbone then, it doesn't have as many good games as PS4. Heck I prefer the Switch (and got it too) than getting an xbone.

Anyway, I'm psyched for Spiderman PS4! Some shops even sell compression shirt with this PS4 Spiderman logo, I soo wanna get that it looks so cool.
https://marvelgoodies.com/product/sp...ression-shirt/
Mostly bc Xbox One has better exclusive titles imo, I prefer shooting games and Xbox just has a better choice in shooters.

And of course........ I don't have to worry about my account getting hacked
I still cant believe Sony allowed that to happen not ounce, but multiple times!!!!! Damn is Sony bad when it comes to online services.

The way I view it is Playstation= RPG Xbox=Shooters.
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 11:42 AM   #13
PApagreg
Mad Scientist
 
PApagreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,027
I really hope this game has something interesting besides the web slinging because it looks like Spiderman:Arkham Knight with webslinging
__________________
PApagreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 04:22 PM   #14
Shark_Blade
Prince Elias Acorn
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
Mostly bc Xbox One has better exclusive titles imo, I prefer shooting games and Xbox just has a better choice in shooters.

And of course........ I don't have to worry about my account getting hacked
I still cant believe Sony allowed that to happen not ounce, but multiple times!!!!! Damn is Sony bad when it comes to online services.

The way I view it is Playstation= RPG Xbox=Shooters.
Hello, use debit card or PSN codes. Never put your credit card info online.

And I don't like shooter but if that's your thing enjoy it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PApagreg View Post
I really hope this game has something interesting besides the web slinging because it looks like Spiderman:Arkham Knight with webslinging
Isn't that a good thing?
__________________

Sonic joined IDW Publishing - possible crossover with TMNT in the future?
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 04:39 PM   #15
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Hello, use debit card or PSN codes. Never put your credit card info online.

And I don't like shooter but if that's your thing enjoy it.
Isn't that a good thing?
I wouldn't use debit cards either and they could also grab other sensitive information such as personal emails and passwords. PSN codes would definitely be best imo

But yeah, I like shooters a lot and that was my reasoning behind getting an xbox one. The only other gripe I have with playstation is the interface of the playstation network, I have not played around at all with the Playstation 4 interface, but the PS3 interface was horrible. But unfortunately Xbox One interface is took a step back, so IDK I might like PS4 interface better at this point I would have to try it out.
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 02:56 PM   #16
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 13,889
The game is written by Dan Slott (boo) and Christos Gage (kinda yay)

https://news.marvel.com/games/81588/...ls-spider-man/
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 03:26 PM   #17
PApagreg
Mad Scientist
 
PApagreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
The game is written by Dan Slott (boo) and Christos Gage (kinda yay)

https://news.marvel.com/games/81588/...ls-spider-man/
I personally like some of Slott's run, Big Time and Spider Island are one of my favorite Spiderman arcs
__________________
PApagreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.