The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2017, 12:33 PM   #81
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 1,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmaga123 View Post
Trevor has been working on the sculpt and Shredder is looking incredible! We will be getting the cape as well in fact Trevor asked me my thoughts on what the material used in the movie is. Any thoughts?
Do we get to see how incredible it looks?
__________________
SuperChadMonkey
Space Monkey Toys
http://www.spacemonkeytoys.com/
Now shipping to CANADA!
Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 01:53 PM   #82
d_osborn
Stone Warrior
 
d_osborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmaga123 View Post
Trevor has been working on the sculpt and Shredder is looking incredible! We will be getting the cape as well in fact Trevor asked me my thoughts on what the material used in the movie is. Any thoughts?
I'm pretty sure I have some reference... will have to dig around. It's essentially a 90s fever dream zebra pattern of black and metallic/shiny silver.
d_osborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 11:36 PM   #83
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior
 
Bmaga123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
Do we get to see how incredible it looks?
I wish I could share the pictures but I was told I cannot share them yet I'm sorry. When he gives me the ok I will share them immediately.
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 11:38 PM   #84
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior
 
Bmaga123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 802
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
I'm pretty sure I have some reference... will have to dig around. It's essentially a 90s fever dream zebra pattern of black and metallic/shiny silver.
Awesome thanks this seems to be the toughest part of his outfit to figure out for 1/4 scale. Shredder is actually being sculpted in 1/6 scale then will be scaled up to 1/4.
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 11:38 PM   #85
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior
 
Bmaga123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 802
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
Always thought it was garbage bag plastic on top of a wire frame to further the gritty, lacking in resources image the Foot Clan has in the movies.
I can totally see that as well!
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:41 AM   #86
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmaga123 View Post
Awesome thanks this seems to be the toughest part of his outfit to figure out for 1/4 scale. Shredder is actually being sculpted in 1/6 scale then will be scaled up to 1/4.
That's interesting. They're going to scale it up using a 3D printer or something?

Coro has more Trenchcoat Raphael and Casey Jones prop replica masks stocked, so while these were supposedly delayed, maybe they are trying to drop them by Christmas. Word on the street is that NECA has received their boxed Trenchcoat Raphael sample and he will ship anytime.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 11-30-2017 at 07:46 AM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 11:25 AM   #87
Leotheleader
Mouser
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: NJ
Posts: 8
arent they doing the "baby turtles" 4 pack as well, lots in interesting stuff from Neca coming out.
Leotheleader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 12:44 PM   #88
RaphaelinSTL
Stone Warrior
 
RaphaelinSTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotheleader View Post
arent they doing the "baby turtles" 4 pack as well, lots in interesting stuff from Neca coming out.
Yep ... I'm not sure when that is going to drop as that was expected in an "accessory" pack that included Mikey's nunchuck hand.
__________________

27 years of loving everything Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
RaphaelinSTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 05:52 PM   #89
Leotheleader
Mouser
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: NJ
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaelinSTL View Post
Yep ... I'm not sure when that is going to drop as that was expected in an "accessory" pack that included Mikey's nunchuck hand.
right on can't wait for that.
Leotheleader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 11:28 AM   #90
AquaParade
Big Boss
 
AquaParade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
Always thought it was garbage bag plastic on top of a wire frame to further the gritty, lacking in resources image the Foot Clan has in the movies.
As a kid, I always just assumed it was some kind of hybrid trashbag-cape. As ridiculous as it sounds, I thought it was sort of cool. It just fit the aesthetic I suppose.

The Shredder was taking the children from home's in which they were considered trash and treasuring them as part of his Foot Clan. There.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.