![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Super Smash Bros. Shell Showdown tournament (not a game/new characters)
Figured I wouldn't get peoples' hopes up with that title, heh.
Anyway, looks like Nick is using Rise to sponsor a Smash tournament in Oakland later this month. https://smash.gg/tournament/shell-showdown/details They'll have Icons (I didn't even realize that game actually happened) and Rivals of Aether there, too.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
Ha, figures if they ever do put TMNT characters into a Smash Bros. game that it would end up being the Risers!
![]() Honest Confession: I really enjoyed TMNT: Smash Up on the Wii.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
This ***** used to be Fun
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 5,370
|
First Splatoon and now Smash bros.
Incredibly cool to see Rise of the tmnt showing up in all these places.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 22
|
I would love for TMNT to show up in a Smash game but I'd prefer for them to be their own version (kind of like Smash Up was) rather than Rise version, personally.
__________________
Better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| nintendo, rise of the tmnt, super smash bros. |
|
|