The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2019, 12:36 PM   #501
StealthNinjaScyther
Foot Soldier
 
StealthNinjaScyther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 208
Got my Sewer Squad turtles yesterday as well. Some minor paint issues, but still a fantastic deal.

See there was some talk about limited range of motion with ball jointed heads and I have a solution. Just take a small strip of paper about as wide as the ball joint and fold it over a couple times and put it in the head to get a much better range of motion. I don't have the battle shells but if they're ball joints it should help. I've used this successfully on the Rise Raph, Mikey, and Origami Ninja and the last series of monster turtles.
StealthNinjaScyther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 06:40 PM   #502
inaheap
Mad Scientist
 
inaheap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post
Thanks for pointing that out. They all are in fact the "fancy" versions then. Although I also just noticed that the regular ones have their belt emblems painted nicer. So I guess its hacksaw Dr. Frankenturt time!!! J/k
I wanted to see if the belts could be swapped. The store figures came off pretty easy. A little gentle prying and the glue gave up. Mikey has a deep plug. Weird thing is the belts snap together like previous lines. I haven't tried the sewer squad ones.
__________________
I have always liked Cowa-bunga!


We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 08:40 PM   #503
andr0s81
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 19
Hmm still no box for me, but I ordered very recently. Also my Walmart was due to get a new shipment of turtles today so I checked before work. They sure did… All of wave one
andr0s81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 07:37 AM   #504
SilverNinja
Foot Soldier
 
SilverNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: NY (formerly from CA)
Posts: 229
I can't believe I sat on the deal for so long. I did purchase the SDCC Leonardo off eBay, so I felt like I didn't need the Sewer Squad set....already having my fave turtle with the extra details. I caved and bought the Sewer Squad set yesterday. If anything, I want to keep everything in the cool box it comes in. Hopefully mine won't show up all damaged.
SilverNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 01:19 AM   #505
TMNTooze
Foot Soldier
 
TMNTooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 168
I like how they just pressed the certificate in the bottom of the box all bent and torn on the sides. My kiddo wanted it but not now. Would have been better if they just folded it in half before putting it in the box.
TMNTooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:04 AM   #506
Swaynomics930
Foot Soldier
 
Swaynomics930's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: IL
Posts: 187
What is going on with Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Foot Lieutenant Action Figure and Albearto? Can someone shed light? Is it another Muckman small release or just an early wave 2 and people are over excited?
Swaynomics930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:48 AM   #507
rwalton
Random Punk
 
rwalton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Greensboro, N.C.
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaynomics930 View Post
What is going on with Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Foot Lieutenant Action Figure and Albearto? Can someone shed light? Is it another Muckman small release or just an early wave 2 and people are over excited?
Dont worry Alberto and the whole second wave are out and plentiful. There were more of them than the storage shell turtles when I spotted them here in north Carolina and they were out 2 weeks ago when I initially found them on my work trip to vegas. They had multiples of Alberto and the foot general almost like 5 or 6 each between the display and the shelf. Almost like there shipped in there own case. If your local stores like Walmart and target have a lot of old stock they wont know to put the new stuff out.

Last edited by rwalton; 02-07-2019 at 09:54 AM.
rwalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:06 AM   #508
andr0s81
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwalton View Post
Dont worry Alberto and the whole second wave are out and plentiful. There were more of them than the storage shell turtles when I spotted them here in north Carolina and they were out 2 weeks ago when I initially found them on my work trip to vegas. They had multiples of Alberto and the foot general almost like 5 or 6 each between the display and the shelf. Almost like there shipped in there own case. If your local stores like Walmart and target have a lot of old stock they wont know to put the new stuff out.
I would not say they’re out and plentiful by any means. Walmart I work at only had a few of the turtle figures, I checked when they were getting them in and we got an a whole new case but it was all wave one turtles.
andr0s81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:55 AM   #509
Swaynomics930
Foot Soldier
 
Swaynomics930's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: IL
Posts: 187
I checked near me target and walmart both nothing. Their websites out, amazon also has nothing.
Swaynomics930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 11:11 AM   #510
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
I bought my Foot Lt. on Amazon With the BS Turtles
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 12:01 PM   #511
renegadez21
Foot Soldier
 
renegadez21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: new orleans sewers
Posts: 140
they have many albeartos by me...if anyone needs one just let me know
renegadez21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 06:48 PM   #512
andr0s81
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 19
If they have the battle she turtles I may take you up on that if you don’t mind.
andr0s81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 07:10 PM   #513
renegadez21
Foot Soldier
 
renegadez21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: new orleans sewers
Posts: 140
i have not seen any battle shells yet at all between 17 walmarts by me within 30 mins


but this is new https://www.amazon.com/Rise-Teenage-...%2C174&sr=8-39
renegadez21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 07:42 PM   #514
BlueKatana
Stone Warrior
 
BlueKatana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by renegadez21 View Post
Interesting concept, but at the price, easy pass.
__________________
You know I got your back...just like a Turtle Shell!
BlueKatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 07:57 PM   #515
Kenwatanabesclone
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a submarine chasing giant water lizards
Posts: 139
Haven’t seen a single battle shell, foot lt, or Alberto at any store near me.
Kenwatanabesclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:25 PM   #516
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Both Wal-Mart and Target over here always have at least one Battle Shell. I guess NJ gets all the cool stuff, with the caveat being, "You have to live in NJ."
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 04:57 AM   #517
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by renegadez21 View Post
i have not seen any battle shells yet at all between 17 walmarts by me within 30 mins


but this is new https://www.amazon.com/Rise-Teenage-...%2C174&sr=8-39
They've been on Amazon for a while, there's also a Raph version.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 05:33 AM   #518
Browne762
Foot Soldier
 
Browne762's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 156
Has anybody else not yet received their Pizza Points Membership package? I signed up in October but have nothing so far...
Browne762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 06:33 AM   #519
Kenwatanabesclone
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a submarine chasing giant water lizards
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Browne762 View Post
Has anybody else not yet received their Pizza Points Membership package? I signed up in October but have nothing so far...
Yeah like 5 people on the last page.
Kenwatanabesclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 09:13 AM   #520
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,181
So the Sewer Squad turtles are the enhanced SDCC Rise turtles all in one package for $15? where can I get this set online?
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2018, action figures, playmates, rise of the tmnt, toys


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.