The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2020, 04:28 AM   #1401
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Visually, I can see Depp as the Joker, just give us a more drag queen Grindelwald. But I don't think he'd be a good fit
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:07 AM   #1402
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,397
Yeah, if I heard Depp was cast I'd kind of just shrug and go, "Huh. OK." Wouldn't bother or excite me.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:10 AM   #1403
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Matt Smith for Joker, David Tennant for Riddler, Nick Frost for Penguin or Hugo Strange.

That'd be badass.

And while I'm at it, Karl Urban for Two-Face or Jim Gordon, and Ana de Armas for Catwoman.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:12 AM   #1404
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,397
How about Gary Oldman for Gordon? Because f*** it. And "a man with a f***ing mustache" for Alfred, for once.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:39 AM   #1405
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
How about Gary Oldman for Gordon? Because f*** it. And "a man with a f***ing mustache" for Alfred, for once.
Hell yes. If MCU Spiderman can keep the Raimi version of JJJ, we should keep a damn good Gordon.

A thin bald Alfred with a mustache. Make the mutha****a look like the comics for once. Any ideas on casting for him?
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:46 AM   #1406
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
A thin bald Alfred with a mustache. Make the mutha****a look like the comics for once. Any ideas on casting for him?
I secretly want Hugh Grant as Alfred. With a mustache. I think he'd be great.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 11:10 AM   #1407
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I secretly want Hugh Grant as Alfred. With a mustache. I think he'd be great.
Oh, or Hugh Laurie!!! I'd be down for that.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 12:15 PM   #1408
Sumac
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,129
If Matt Smith will be cast as Joker there will 99,9% that he will be cut from the finished movie.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 01:37 PM   #1409
frank_one
Mad Scientist
 
frank_one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Southern Europe
Posts: 2,230
Jeremy Irons and Michael Caine were both great Alfred and neither of them had mustaches or were bald, just saying..
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 01:43 PM   #1410
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Matt Smith for Joker, David Tennant for Riddler, Nick Frost for Penguin or Hugo Strange.

That'd be badass.

And while I'm at it, Karl Urban for Two-Face or Jim Gordon, and Ana de Armas for Catwoman.
ya I want more Villain roles for Tennant he was creepy as **** as Killgrave.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 01:45 PM   #1411
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_one View Post
Jeremy Irons and Michael Caine were both great Alfred and neither of them had mustaches or were bald, just saying..
And both should have had mustaches.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 01:47 PM   #1412
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
And both should have had mustaches.
Exactly. They were great, but I'm ready for an Alfred who LOOKS like Alfred.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 02:08 PM   #1413
frank_one
Mad Scientist
 
frank_one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Southern Europe
Posts: 2,230
Well, this will be the story of a young Bruce Wayne so maybe Alfred is not bald yet and hasn't started to sport the mustache.
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 02:16 PM   #1414
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_one View Post
Well, this will be the story of a young Bruce Wayne so maybe Alfred is not bald yet and hasn't started to sport the mustache.
I don't see what Bruce's age would have to do whether or not Alfred has a mustache.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 04:09 PM   #1415
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
I want Sean Pertwee back as Alfred, he can probably pull a 'stache.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 01:32 PM   #1416
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,378
Shoots will continue on the movie despite the current coronavirus pandemic

https://twitter.com/krolljvar/status...ck-report.html
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 03:50 PM   #1417
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Shoots will continue on the movie despite the current coronavirus pandemic

https://twitter.com/krolljvar/status...ck-report.html

Spoke too soon

https://deadline.com/2020/03/batman-...ld-1202883443/
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 04:23 PM   #1418
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,397
The culling of the arts!
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 05:00 PM   #1419
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
I mean for the time being let's just assume everything major in the works is postpones or cancelled til this blows over.

Literally everyone who's come out to say that 'the show will go one and planned' have later come out the next day or later that same day to announce the show or event has been cancelled or postponed.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 07:46 AM   #1420
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,378
Production has shut down indefinitely

https://www.metaflix.com/movie-news/...n-indefinitely
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
batman, diversity comics, the cucked crusader


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.