The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 10-29-2020, 07:41 AM   #2721
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior

Mine says estimated on November 4th but backordered.

Hopefully they cancel those who ordered more than 1
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 07:44 AM   #2722
FooKid
Mouser

For the Canadians. The whole next toon wave, except Krang, is starting to pop up on the independent store sites. nmctoys and Redshift7 have them listed now.

*Pre-order for Q1 2021

Last edited by FooKid; 10-29-2020 at 09:25 PM.
FooKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 08:01 AM   #2723
ls1z28
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexdar View Post
Hey, everyone! Check your triceraton order on target online. I got one ordered in last night and checked this morning and it's cancelled. Hopefully, I can find one in person.
Backordered ... estimated delivery Nov. 6. Crossing my fingers and not holding my breath.... lol.
ls1z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 10:47 AM   #2724
vexdar
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmotto View Post
That is just cruel. Did you order multiple?
No, I just ordered one. And it just says cancelled, I ordered it 9:51PM, if that matters. This is the 3rd time Target has cancelled on me (cancelled my Bebop and Rock, and Shredder and Krang orders). I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I called target when they cancelled B&R and they told me lack of stock.
vexdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 10:52 AM   #2725
mikey see
Mad Scientist

Quote:
No, I just ordered one. And it just says cancelled, I ordered it 9:51PM, if that matters. This is the 3rd time Target has cancelled on me (cancelled my Bebop and Rock, and Shredder and Krang orders). I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I called target when they cancelled B&R and they told me lack of stock.
How are you paying? If you've had three canceled orders then something clearly isn't working right. "Lack of stock" was just an easy answer to get you off the line. You ordered about 4 min after me so it's possible that you were near the end of the window but when it happens three times that points to a different problem.
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 11:53 AM   #2726
italianice388
Stone Warrior

damn, sorry everyone. this especially sucks as you've all been hunting for this to go live for a week now.

i refuse to support NECA until they fix this problem. they knew it was an issue a year ago with bebop and rocksteady, and they've STILL not fixed their distribution. this is their fault and their fault alone. i'm not wasting my time on supporting their line anymore, or at least until they fix their distribution.
italianice388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 11:57 AM   #2727
vexdar
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey see View Post
How are you paying? If you've had three canceled orders then something clearly isn't working right. "Lack of stock" was just an easy answer to get you off the line. You ordered about 4 min after me so it's possible that you were near the end of the window but when it happens three times that points to a different problem.

I paid with credit, I actually contacted target the same night because I was curious about the 25% discount for toys (TMNT figures are not part of that deal BTW). And I asked the representative and he said the triceraton order was all good last night, so I don't know....
vexdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:27 PM   #2728
inaheap
Mad Scientist

It figures I haven't forgotten to bring my phone in the living room with me any night since the 15th accept last night. OH well. I get to keep $50.00 for now. Was glad to see the in-stock notification did work. I just wasn't there to see it.

How do you guys get notifications from the drome?

Quote:
I paid with credit, I actually contacted target the same night because I was curious about the 25% discount for toys (TMNT figures are not part of that deal BTW). And I asked the representative and he said the triceraton order was all good last night, so I don't know....
You might want to check with the credit card company. I had similar problems ordering online from GameStop. The card company didn't recognize the store and it looked like an out of state charge. This is very unusual for me; so they denied the charge. The denied charges were causing my orders to get canceled.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:44 PM   #2729
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post

How do you guys get notifications from the drome?

I subscribe to this thread (bar at the top) and get a notification every time someone posts in here. So far it has worked faster than the target app cause dromers are good to each other like that.

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:54 PM   #2730
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
I subscribe to this thread (bar at the top) and get a notification every time someone posts in here. So far it has worked faster than the target app cause dromers are good to each other like that.
Thanks. I feel like an idiot that I never say that before.

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
Old 10-29-2020, 01:21 PM   #2731
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior

My order just changed from backordered to preparing to ship so it looks like I will get mine.
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 01:59 PM   #2732
ls1z28
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTFanatic4Life View Post
My order just changed from backordered to preparing to ship so it looks like I will get mine.
Mine changed too...
ls1z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 02:38 PM   #2733
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTFanatic4Life View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1z28 View Post
Mine changed too...

Happy for everyone that got theirs. My eBay order just shipped too HAHAH (sad cringe)

Old 10-29-2020, 02:47 PM   #2734
Y2Josh
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooKid View Post
For the Canadians. The whole next toon wave except Krang are starting to pop up on the independent store sites. nmctoys and Redshift7 have them listed now.

*Pre-order for Q1 2021
They're also up on Canucktibles, which is the site I used to use to get these delivered to the States, but I think they've caught on in recent waves, as it used to work out about even to get these shipped to the States, but they've since raised their prices. It still works out to be ~$65 a set if you were looking at all four, which isn't terrible, but I'm also only REALLY interested in two of the sets.

Also worth noting that, with the exception of the Casey wave, you usually get these well after they've been available here.
Y2Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 03:08 PM   #2735
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Anyone ever use reship to order direct from NECA in the states? Just curious.

Old 10-29-2020, 03:32 PM   #2736
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Josh View Post
They're also up on Canucktibles, which is the site I used to use to get these delivered to the States, but I think they've caught on in recent waves, as it used to work out about even to get these shipped to the States, but they've since raised their prices. It still works out to be ~$65 a set if you were looking at all four, which isn't terrible, but I'm also only REALLY interested in two of the sets.

Also worth noting that, with the exception of the Casey wave, you usually get these well after they've been available here.

I went to check out canuckables just based on the name alone haha. I would have done it if they had the splinter/baxter one.

Old 10-29-2020, 03:42 PM   #2737
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:

Nope but im gonna next time around and see what happens.

Old 10-29-2020, 04:00 PM   #2738
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Nope but im gonna next time around and see what happens.
Please let us know how it goes. Seriously thinking about doing the same with the Splinter set.

Old 10-30-2020, 07:05 AM   #2739
mikey see
Mad Scientist

Quote:
I feel like someone here did that... DonnieLaForge maybe? Or maybe it was someone over on Fwoosh. I think their final verdict was that it wasn't worth it. After the high NECA shipping and then all the fees associated with Reship and more postage you might as well just buy from ebay and get it sooner.
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 07:17 AM   #2740
Y2Josh
Hench Mutant

Quote:
I went to check out canuckables just based on the name alone haha. I would have done it if they had the splinter/baxter one.
They actually have all the 2-packs listed up through Rat King, just not on their front page. If you navigate to the Television-TMNT heading, they're all there.

I'm kind of still tempted to order Baxter and Rat King... but shipping doesn't work out favorably on just two sets, and I've had a little bit better luck finding these locally here recently.
Y2Josh is offline   Reply With Quote