The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 09-07-2021, 04:51 PM   #301
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey see View Post
...and into the "for sale on ebay" folder!

Not all of them of course, but at least a couple of these will be hitting the aftermarket. All the figures look good but the only way I can justify these things is to sell off the lesser figures to fund the keepers. There's just too much junk in these crates.
Yyyyyeah. IIIiiiii..... can't imagine that I'll want to keep all of the stuff that comes in the various Loot Crates.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 05:24 PM   #302
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Yyyyyeah. IIIiiiii..... can't imagine that I'll want to keep all of the stuff that comes in the various Loot Crates.
oh, i'm using mine. felt good to have a cup of coffee in my channel six mug and wearing my mondo shirt at work. i actually wonder whats coming in this one.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 05:39 PM   #303
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
oh, i'm using mine. felt good to have a cup of coffee in my channel six mug and wearing my mondo shirt at work. i actually wonder whats coming in this one.
I'm down for coffee mugs! Always! Shirts, probably not so much, and little rubber trinkets and pins and $#!( like that even less.

But that's just all "pop culture stuff" conversation - I have no judgement on these Loot Crates as of yet other than "boy they sure are taking their time while holding our funds!"
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 06:18 PM   #304
King Kahn
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Lootcrate shared a new photo of Crabby Shredder, and also announced that Danny crates begin shipping out this week:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTiH1PcBElW/
well crap, this is one time I hope I don't get shipped early since I will be at powercon in a few days. Of course it would ship to me when I am not at home. lol
King Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 06:19 PM   #305
King Kahn
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
I'm down for coffee mugs! Always! Shirts, probably not so much, and little rubber trinkets and pins and $#!( like that even less.

But that's just all "pop culture stuff" conversation - I have no judgement on these Loot Crates as of yet other than "boy they sure are taking their time while holding our funds!"
well that is the world we collectors live in now since everything is a pre-order.
Old 09-10-2021, 10:58 PM   #306
j3h
Hench Mutant

FedEx alerted me of a tracking number has been entered into their system from XB Logistics which is NECA and Lootcrate....so the Danny crates are beginning to get ready to ship out.
j3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 02:33 PM   #307
Dask
Mad Scientist

Loot Crate Delays

I got an email today regarding Loot Crate delays. I don't know if this pertains to Danny or future crates. I also don't know if this email is being sent to everyone or some Loot Crate subscribers:

Dear Looter,

We are sorry to report that you may experience crate shipping delays in the upcoming months.

Due to ongoing issues with COVID-19, global shipping routes have been jammed, and transit times have been affected by major port delays and lockdown restrictions. In California, dozens of container ships are stuck outside the main ports due to labor shortages. These ports account for about one-third of U.S. imports. As a result, our ability to deliver crates on time has been impacted.

Please know that our team is doing everything in our power to get your crates to you, as we continue to prioritize safety and improve the Looter experience.

Thank you for your patience during this time. We’ll continue to keep you updated on new shipping dates if your crate is impacted. In the meantime, you can refer to our article with the most up-to-date shipping schedule: https://loot.cr/update.

If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support team at http://loot.cr/help.

Sincerely,
Team Loot Crate
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 03:36 PM   #308
anti_climacus
Mouser

When did you order? I haven't gotten one of these messages (so far) and I put in an order for the whole set on March 13. Also I've seen on social media that people are getting messages from Lootcrate canceling their order because they oversold.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9408.jpg (44.6 KB, 15 views)
anti_climacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 03:55 PM   #309
Dask
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti_climacus View Post
When did you order? I haven't gotten one of these messages (so far) and I put in an order for the whole set on March 13. Also I've seen on social media that people are getting messages from Lootcrate canceling their order because they oversold.
I wonder how they will handle the inventory. I also ordered on the first day they went live (March 13?) but I still got a delay notification email.
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 04:59 PM   #310
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

mine was feb 22. haven't heard anything yet.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 09:19 PM   #311
j3h
Hench Mutant

Clicking the link shows that the Danny crate is scheduled for early September, which was delayed from august. Don’t worry about the email, I got it after I already got my tracking number.
Old 09-12-2021, 08:13 AM   #312
Redrumh2o
Mad Scientist

I bet (and hope) they will cancel from people that ordered single boxes and not those who ponies up for the bundle.
Redrumh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 08:56 AM   #313
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrumh2o View Post
I bet (and hope) they will cancel from people that ordered single boxes and not those who ponies up for the bundle.
Why would they cancel? They were made to order
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 09:19 AM   #314
j3h
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by teemu View Post
One would think, but they have been sending out emails to the unfortunate that “due to a computer error, the loot crates were oversold and can not all be filled”, so some are being canceled. We do not know if those who were unlucky were purchasers of a single crate or a full set.
Old 09-12-2021, 12:32 PM   #315
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3h View Post
One would think, but they have been sending out emails to the unfortunate that “due to a computer error, the loot crates were oversold and can not all be filled”, so some are being canceled. We do not know if those who were unlucky were purchasers of a single crate or a full set.
I bought a second Danny single crate, so we will see. I expect of FULL refund then
Old 09-13-2021, 07:41 PM   #316
King Kahn
Stone Warrior

Quote:
well they did sell out before the pre-order window so it was not necessarily 'made to order'

So it could be that they did 10k and they sold out but by the time the inventory system was notified they sold 10,134 or something like that.
Old 09-14-2021, 08:40 AM   #317
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
well they did sell out before the pre-order window so it was not necessarily 'made to order'

So it could be that they did 10k and they sold out but by the time the inventory system was notified they sold 10,134 or something like that.
Not sure how you can over-sell a pre-order when they were not even produced yet at the factory
Old 09-14-2021, 08:46 AM   #318
mikey see
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Not sure how you can over-sell a pre-order when they were not even produced yet at the factory
Probably by accidentally accepting 11k orders when you've only planned to produce 10k because of manufacturer order requirements. Like if the factory will only let you place orders for 5k increments NECA wouldn't be prepared to take the hit for that extra 4k, they'd rather pass that loss onto the customer and just cancel orders.

I have no idea if that's what happened, or even if that's how it works in the toy industry. I just know I've run across such problems in the vidya game realm.
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 01:20 PM   #319
mikey0
Foot Elite

Dark Turtle video: https://mobile.twitter.com/lootcrate...56232212074496

Photos of Dark Turtle: https://mobile.twitter.com/lootcrate...56550408704002
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 01:33 PM   #320
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
That is some good news. I kind of hope they don't show dark turtle. It will be nice to have one of these be a complete surprise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
DON'T LOOK, inaheap!

Quote:
NECA:
He also has an interchangeable head/mouth. It's compatible with our Turtles in Disguise figures.

The figure also has a wired cape and turtle smoke bomb accessory.
Ooh, nifty!

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote