The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 09-30-2021, 05:46 PM   #5001
Dask
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
NECA could always release the red sky season "eyeliner Turtles" where you could see green in between the bandannas and the eyes.
I've always thought the "eyeliner turtles" represents an evolution or transition towards the 2K3 aesthetics.
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 06:17 PM   #5002
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

I think most of us ordered them online and are saving the hassle by coming straight up to our homes.

Anyone have any news about what’s in the new NECA TMNT Mystery Time Capsules?
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 07:48 PM   #5003
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dask View Post
I've always thought the "eyeliner turtles" represents an evolution or transition towards the 2K3 aesthetics.
I can see that, yeah!

Although I can't see that was planned. If "A" came before "B", then "B" could not have caused "A", you know? So basically it would have to be that the 2K3 drew inspiration from the red sky designs, but yeah there are definitely similarities there.

The edgy muscle lines, the square heads, etc.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 06:42 PM   #5004
DonnieLaForge
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnstone View Post
Anyone have any news about what’s in the new NECA TMNT Mystery Time Capsules?
4 turtle heads sticker sheet
Turtle head enamel pin
Movie logo shoelaces
Movie logo soft PVC zipper pull
TGRI canister soft PVC Keychain
Small movie poster magnet
Green shell eraser with movie logo
Sewer cover patch with movie logo
Movie logo silicone wristband (aka Livestrong bracelet)
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 11:13 PM   #5005
fastforwarddregg
Foot Soldier

I found these at Target in Greensboro NC (The 2nd Frogs 2 Pack and Chrome Dome). Why are these Figures this you have to be there at the Right Place at the Right Time???
fastforwarddregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 09:19 PM   #5006
mikey0
Foot Elite

Chromedome Review on ToyHypeUSA: https://toyhypeusa.com/2021/10/13/ne...figure-review/

The Ultimate Pizza Monsters (Another One Bites The Crust) are in China: https://mobile.twitter.com/preternia...47348550815745

Last edited by mikey0; 10-15-2021 at 10:25 AM.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 10:55 AM   #5007
mikey0
Foot Elite

Ace Duck and Mutagen Man are now on eBay via Hong Kong: https://www.ebay.com/itm/29447278389...Cclp%3A2334524
Old 10-18-2021, 07:16 PM   #5008
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
Ace Duck and Mutagen Man are now on eBay via Hong Kong: https://www.ebay.com/itm/29447278389...Cclp%3A2334524
That is really expensive!
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 09:20 PM   #5009
italianice388
Stone Warrior

that ace duck don't look quite right to me!
italianice388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 09:05 PM   #5010
Shogun26
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianice388 View Post
that ace duck don't look quite right to me!
Don't like the ace duck wings with the black outlines.

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 02:55 PM   #5011
DonnieLaForge
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyrc87 View Post
Good luck with Reship... I stopped using them. I've had terrible luck with them and just lost money on a couple packages because they were too large for the Reship mailbox and Reship just would not go pick it up, despite them telling me they send someone every Friday. One was my Neca Rat King / Vernon (ordered before they announced they'd be going up for US buyers a couple months ago) and Neca is just unresponsive about the fact that it was shipped back to them but I haven't gotten any sort of refund.
Did you ever get a refund from NECA?

Turns out you were right. My frogs and ultimate foot are now stuck in a Canada Post office waiting for someone to come pick it up and pay a duty on it. They said I can pay the duty online, but they won't redeliver, ReShip will have to pick up. And I called ReShip and they said they no longer go pick things up.

So basically I have no options but to wait until November 4 when it will be sent back to NECA and then who knows what will happen.

Unless someone on this forum lives in Surrey, BC and wants to make some money or earn an Ultimate Foot Soldier by helping me out...
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 12:09 PM   #5012
Iacon 3D Labs
Random Punk

3D Printed Lair Set

Just wanted to let everyone in here know the website is up and I am working to get this TMNT Lair Set finished. It will be up by Christmas for purchase and orders will be filled in the order that they are received. If you have any questions you can reach out to us through the website, Twitter or Facebook. I will tweet out final images here in the near future and if you are on the mailing list you will be notified when the set will available for purchase.

The TMNT collection section is where this set will be placed, also I will be making TMNT dust covers for those that might have the TMNT arcade cabinet and would like to upgrade those covers.

Click the image below to be taken to the site.

Iacon 3D Labs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 12:31 PM   #5013
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post

Turns out you were right. My frogs and ultimate foot are now stuck in a Canada Post office waiting for someone to come pick it up and pay a duty on it. They said I can pay the duty online, but they won't redeliver, ReShip will have to pick up. And I called ReShip and they said they no longer go pick things up.

So basically I have no options but to wait until November 4 when it will be sent back to NECA and then who knows what will happen.

Unless someone on this forum lives in Surrey, BC and wants to make some money or earn an Ultimate Foot Soldier by helping me out...
If I did I would.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 12:42 PM   #5014
coreyrc87
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post

I never did get a refund. Neca said they’d contact me when it arrived back with them, and I never heard back from them again.

But yeah, pretty much the exact thing that happened to me. I wish you all the luck, but the outlook isn’t promising…
Old 10-25-2021, 01:16 PM   #5015
j3h
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iacon 3D Labs View Post
Just wanted to let everyone in here know the website is up and I am working to get this TMNT Lair Set finished. It will be up by Christmas for purchase and orders will be filled in the order that they are received. If you have any questions you can reach out to us through the website, Twitter or Facebook. I will tweet out final images here in the near future and if you are on the mailing list you will be notified when the set will available for purchase.
Very cool.
Looking forward to this since we are probably at least 2 years away from NECA or Super7 getting around to doing a lair diorama as both seem to have plans for doing the van first.
j3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 03:55 PM   #5016
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Quote:

The TMNT collection section is where this set will be placed, also I will be making TMNT dust covers for those that might have the TMNT arcade cabinet and would like to upgrade those covers.

Click the image below to be taken to the site.

https://www.iacon3dlabs.com/wp-conte...-500x300-1.png
How does one get on your mailing list?

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
Old 10-26-2021, 07:58 PM   #5017
Iacon 3D Labs
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
How does one get on your mailing list?
You can sign up at my website.
Iacon 3D Labs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 12:05 PM   #5018
mikey0
Foot Elite

Attila and Napoleon Bonafrog Figures Review from ToyHypeUSA: https://toyhypeusa.com/2021/10/20/ne...igures-review/
Old 10-27-2021, 01:52 PM   #5019
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Quote:
You can sign up at my website.
Scrolled right passed it. My bad.

Old 10-27-2021, 09:22 PM   #5020
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist

Video straight from China!!!............. i think.

Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote