The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: Which one are you?
Introvert 18 90.00%
Extrovert 2 10.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2021, 04:28 PM   #21
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I always say "well, she married ya" as in, she shoulda known the introvert she was getting in for lol.
Funny you should say that. That came up the other day in regards to a Facebook post of mine. She said I was weird, and I said "You knew that when you married me..."

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 04:56 PM   #22
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Mostly introvert, but can be quite outgoing among friends and co-workers once I get to know them. But I prefer curling up with a cat and a book to going out to parties or such, and one or two friends over big groups.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 04:21 PM   #23
Jephael
That whack job behind you

I consider myself an extrovert, but I tend to have really lousy people skills and I've come to develop a serious inferiority complex when it comes to feeling rejected. I'm on some pretty heavy meds to cope with all of that.

www.jephael.com
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 04:41 PM   #24
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
I consider myself an extrovert, but I tend to have really lousy people skills and I've come to develop a serious inferiority complex when it comes to feeling rejected. I'm on some pretty heavy meds to cope with all of that.
Atleast I'm not the only Extrovert in the poll now, I was feeling seriously outnumbered

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 05:08 PM   #25
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

I like how one sided this poll is!
Old 01-20-2022, 12:08 PM   #26
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
I like how one sided this poll is!
It's always been a well known fact the majority of forum dwellers, or people who spend most of their time on the internet, are shut-in's and introverts in real life.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 03:04 PM   #27
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
So much this.

Such as when I recently suggested to a friend (the same extrovert I mentioned in my last post) something that might be fun to go do on the 17th (rather than just lunch or dinner she'd suggested) and she immediately wanted to invite other people. >.<

Luckily she kept it limited and I know the setting won't feel socially demanding so whatever, I guess, but I was still a bit put off by it.
what I don't like is when they don't even ask. You make plans with one, two or three or more people you KNOW and you think it is just going to be just you and those people but the day to do the thing/plans happens and one or more of them shows up with their sullen faced significant other or friend from work or another friend group who you don't know. And the vibe is that they either really don't want to be there or they look on with disinterest/disdain at what you're doing while being a wet blanket making passive aggressive remarks because they don't quite click with anyone else but the person that brought them. Or if they have a particularly strong personality.

One guy friend I have brought his roommate along unannounced on an outing and he had such a over bearing personality that he was pretty much antagonizing the only other male in the group. It was super awkward, and annoying AF. He wasn't much nicer to me other the two other girls in the group. Half way through I really was looking for an excuse to cut the night short for myself because I just wanted to get away.

I am usually cool with meeting new people, in fact even though social situations stress me, I do like the prospect of making a new friend and having a different person with a different perspectives than mine (or even similar to mine) to interact with. I just like a heads up first so I can mentally prepare myself. Or to have a choice to bow out of the situation if I feel I am going to feel uncomfortable.

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight...for HIM?

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote