![]() |
|
|
#1941 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 957
|
I’m not sure how to find them, but I will warn you. The Revoltech bootlegs were the worst bootlegs I’ve seen. If you go that route, set your expectations low.
__________________
TMNT Script ![]() https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kUi...w?usp=drivesdk Fortnite Maps https://fortnite.gg/creator?name=eddienes |
|
|
|
|
|
#1942 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 419
|
I'm not into arbitrary Playmates bashing, but dayum...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1943 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,473
|
Shame they used the Raph head for all figs.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|