The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2023, 12:52 PM   #1
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette
 
Cowabung-Gal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: U-S-A!!
Posts: 2,606
TMNT/Usagi Yojimbo: WhenWhere #3

So about the third issue of this crossover:

Spoiler:
This would explain why Kitsune never made in an appearance in Senso.
She died fighting at her husband’s side. And poor Gen…


Based on one of the variants for issue # 5, we might end up losing another beloved character. I’m guessing Usagi’s cousin Yukichi since he doesn’t appear in Senso either. (Although Senso was published years before Yukichi was introduced.) Still, Sakai will probably use this opportunity to explain why Yukichi doesn’t fight alongside Usagi in the battle against the alien invaders.
__________________
Cowabunga

Last edited by Cowabung-Gal; 05-24-2023 at 01:04 PM.
Cowabung-Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 09:40 PM   #2
HotJuicyBurgers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,023
I’m honestly kind of surprised they are killing decently important characters in a spin off book?

I haven’t started reading Usagi yet (I’m almost done collecting the fantgraphics and mirage runs then I’ll start) but I guess we’ll see if this is the norm
__________________
A small blog that a friend of mine and I started reviewing some games of all genre's. Stop by if you have a second.

http://bootd.wordpress.com/
HotJuicyBurgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.