The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2025, 01:25 PM   #181
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post

So I got mine in hand thanks for the info.




Playmates ALMOST had a damn good figure here. I didnt care about the Shredder/Splinter just the turtles.


They were SOOOO CLOSE to finally making awesome figures. Missing ankle rockers. I mean CMON guys! YOU ALMOST HAD IT.


These are still good though. But they were 1 more thing away from being AMAZING
__________________
SuperChadMonkey
Space Monkey Toys

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2025, 01:03 PM   #182
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Anyone know if target ships internationally?
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2025, 05:56 PM   #183
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Anyone know if target ships internationally?
Unfortunately, they don’t.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2025, 11:52 PM   #184
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
Unfortunately, they don’t.
Ok next question, who wants to buy me something from Target? Lol
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2025, 08:32 PM   #185
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Ok next question, who wants to buy me something from Target? Lol

I will keep an eye out for another one for you-dm me a reminder and ill reply if/when I find one.
__________________
SuperChadMonkey
Space Monkey Toys

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2025, 09:45 PM   #186
strawberryfields
Hench Mutant
 
strawberryfields's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 370
These are the best tmnt figures ever made. They are real action figures, not gen x/millenial adult collector slop. You could give these to a kid- they are designed to be played with, not displayed. I wish I had these when I was 8. The art direction is on point, these feel like they could have leapt right off some vintage box art.








giphy box
strawberryfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2025, 03:57 PM   #187
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
I will keep an eye out for another one for you-dm me a reminder and ill reply if/when I find one.
Thanks so very much
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2025, 07:11 PM   #188
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Thanks so very much
I replied to your DM, but after shipping I suggest getting them off eBay for 75/80 USD. By the time I get a set and ship it Id have to charge more than 80 to ship to Canada.
__________________
SuperChadMonkey
Space Monkey Toys

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2025, 05:22 PM   #189
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
I replied to your DM, but after shipping I suggest getting them off eBay for 75/80 USD. By the time I get a set and ship it Id have to charge more than 80 to ship to Canada.
Thanks dude appreciate
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2025, 06:33 AM   #190
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
Rocksteady and Bebop when?
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2025, 03:13 PM   #191
Wes
Mad Scientist
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A very scary place. With crayons!
Posts: 1,607
Finally got around to opening my set... and all the eyes on these guys are misaligned. Bugs the hell out of me to look at them. (I did read a tutorial on realigning them and hoped I could do that, but the glue on these guys is SOLID.) Hopefully I can find another set, but regardless I have to return these. Sigh.
__________________


* Scary-Crayon * Wesoteric * Chew your gum properly, ok?


Aaand... Technodrome buy/sell/trade thread here!
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2025, 04:49 AM   #192
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
New figures when?! We’re only on wave 1. The MOTU Origins run went much quicker than this and there still are a few figures for Mattel to do.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2026, 04:40 AM   #193
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
Battle Damaged Turtles (retools) coming soon: https://www.instagram.com/msmithtmnt/

We need a Toon Shredder (redo) on a Remastered Toon Turtles card. Mattel will do a much better job next year.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2026, 05:14 AM   #194
Shortfuse
Foot Soldier
 
Shortfuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: London, UK
Posts: 143
I still wish they'd sell these in physical shops here in the UK, like The Entertainer or Smyths and not just The Whole Shebang (which, as I keep saying, seems to have everything I want but I don't have a credit card and my PayPal account is suspended until I can find some free photo ID).
__________________
"Leave this to the real Raphael!"

Shortfuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2026, 12:17 PM   #195
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,180
The battle damaged ones look really cool. I actually bit the bullet and got a Raphael remastered since Playmates is losing the license it might be the last time I have to pick up that "sculpt" with good articulation.

It was the singles release with the molded bumps but I have to say in person they look really good, at least Raphael's. I also like all the extra accessories it came with. I almost bought other turtles. Depending how the battle damaged ones are released I might be tempted to pick up the remaining turtles.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2026, 03:00 PM   #196
DonnieLaForge
Mad Scientist
 
DonnieLaForge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Secret Sewer Lair
Posts: 1,247
Is that nerdy dude who used to do all the cons still at Playmates? In my imagination what happened was they said "$#!t, make Pat get out the permanent markers and damage up this remaining inventory so we can get it moving before we lose the friggin' license...STAT!"
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2026, 06:09 PM   #197
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
Battle Damaged Raph vs Battle Damaged Rocksteady: https://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutan...?tag=enewsi-20

Basic rocksteady will probably be a part of another boxset. I hate when companies go out like this.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2026, 09:20 AM   #198
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
Basic RM Rocksteady is on the way: https://www.instagram.com/msmithtmnt...m_source=igweb
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2026, 01:31 PM   #199
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
The Target turtles are being re-released on single packs. They are on MSMITHTMNT’s Instagram page. Same cards as the Wal-mart originals.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:58 PM   #200
italianice388
Stone Warrior
 
italianice388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 712
some cool stuff in there. i might snag some of the remastered and some of the two packs. the 5 pack movie turtles looks great, too. i have all those figures, but the packaging/presentation looks amazing. whoever has been doing the packaging at playmates for the vintage line is really killing it.
italianice388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.