The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2026, 05:39 PM   #7781
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist
 
lonewarrior20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: pekin,IL
Posts: 1,868
https://bsky.app/profile/thisguycoll.../3mcnkp2lgms2q
__________________
Join my Patreon to help production for my Tmnt/GIJoe fan-comic
https://www.patreon.com/cw/lonewarrior20



"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2026, 08:51 PM   #7782
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
Looks like that account makes/re-posts ai generated toy concepts, not actual reveals.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2026, 05:10 AM   #7783
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist
 
lonewarrior20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: pekin,IL
Posts: 1,868
Guy can dream can’t he?
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2026, 09:14 AM   #7784
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,754
NECA better make these soon before fans start 3D printing characters like Tempestra, Ray, Fred Wolf Pizzaface, and the Granny. Now, they can put them in AI Ultimate boxes and sell them for more than NECA would. I’m sure collectors would pay top dollar to fill those spots in their collection.

Is this line over yet? When do Robo Tokka and Rahzar come out? Are they waiting for the actual 35th anniversary showing of Secret of the Ooze? Where do the collectors stand?

Last edited by mikey0; 01-18-2026 at 10:41 AM.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2026, 10:45 AM   #7785
teemu
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 1,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
NECA better make these soon before fans start 3D printing characters like Tempestra, Ray, Fred Wolf Pizzaface, and the Granny. Now, they can put them in AI Ultimate boxes and sell them for more than NECA would. I’m sure collectors would pay top dollar to fill those spots in their collection.

Is this line over yet? When do Robo Tokka and Rahzar come out? Are they waiting for the actual 35th anniversary showing of Secret of the Ooze? Where do the collectors stand?
In the last year end interview with Trevor, He said lots more coming..

But they need to stop with the variant BS and doing the same characters over and over, otherwise then line will be done.
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2026, 12:09 PM   #7786
RaphaelinSTL
Mad Scientist
 
RaphaelinSTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,948
Yeah, my buddy texted me that Tempstra picture, and I was so sure it was real. The only thing that had me pause was wondering where a potential arcade was, and even then ... with how expensive things have become, I could see NECA pulling a "no Arcade cabinet" Ultimates version of her.

Toy Fair is within a month or so, so fingers crossed that NECA comes out of the gate swinging with some big new 1987-based reveals for unique characters.
__________________
RaphaelinSTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2026, 12:45 PM   #7787
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,754
Does anyone here see the Fred Wolf cartoon collection lasting into the 2030s?
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2026, 12:55 PM   #7788
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by teemu View Post
In the last year end interview with Trevor, He said lots more coming..

But they need to stop with the variant BS and doing the same characters over and over, otherwise then line will be done.
I’ve never understood this. From as early as I can remember until now, I have never wanted a single Turtle variant. I suppose they must sell a lot of units that way, but I can’t wrap my head around it.

When I was a kid I wanted just the 4 plain turtles and as many good guys and bad guys as possible. Now for each line I collect I just want the 4 guys, Splinter, Shredder and normally Casey. Then I mix it up for what I feel are the most important allies/villains for that particular version so there’s some variety between my shelves.

I guess I would make an exception for a “Christmas Aliens” Mike from the Comics line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
Does anyone here see the Fred Wolf cartoon collection lasting into the 2030s?
I do. They haven’t even touched Red Sky and they’ve barely done anything with the SMA comics characters that are new.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2026, 01:11 PM   #7789
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
I do. They haven’t even touched Red Sky and they’ve barely done anything with the SMA comics characters that are new.
NECA has to do an Ultimate Lord Dregg, at least. Dregg was in the TMNT Collector’s Edition Monopoly and Heroclix games. Personally, I’d love to see a SMA Scratch, Hob, and Lotus Blossom.

An ultimate Ray and/or Ray and Fish April would bring me to tears.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2026, 07:47 AM   #7790
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
Does anyone know who the weird little bearded dude accessory that comes with Pizza Club Michelangelo? That must be a super deep cut, I have zero memory of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
NECA has to do an Ultimate Lord Dregg, at least. Dregg was in the TMNT Collector’s Edition Monopoly and Heroclix games. Personally, I’d love to see a SMA Scratch, Hob, and Lotus Blossom.

An ultimate Ray and/or Ray and Fish April would bring me to tears.
Weird that they haven’t done the rest of the Dark Turtles. Also figured they’d do Mikey as The Ronin, since that’s so popular.

Rat Queen is my favorite Pantheon member, she’d be cool. Other than that I liked Krampus Joe and Renet.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2026, 10:28 AM   #7791
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Does anyone know who the weird little bearded dude accessory that comes with Pizza Club Michelangelo? That must be a super deep cut, I have zero memory of him.
He's not from the cartoon and NECA hasn't confirmed who is it.

It kind of looks like Trevor Zammit though.
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2026, 11:51 AM   #7792
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jestergoblin View Post
He's not from the cartoon and NECA hasn't confirmed who is it.

It kind of looks like Trevor Zammit though.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2026, 09:47 AM   #7793
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
Does anyone want to sell me their little orange cat accessory that came with the Catwoman from Channel 6 pack?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2026, 01:29 PM   #7794
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,463
Trevor is the brand manager for TMNT at NECA.
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2026, 02:24 PM   #7795
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jestergoblin View Post
Trevor is the brand manager for TMNT at NECA.
Yeah, I’ve seen him on Turtle Tracks a couple times. That’s just such a bizarre and foolish waste of an accessory. I could probably sit down and list 100 or more things that would be a better option that used way less plastic/paint.

Real quick off the top of my head: “spinning” nunchucks, turtle line/grappling hook, skateboard, and pigeon Pete all come to mind.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2026, 04:23 AM   #7796
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist
 
lonewarrior20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: pekin,IL
Posts: 1,868
With all the 3d printing going on, I’m really surprised we’re not really getting a lot of mod stuff yet. I mean some are doing it but I look at some of the transformer stuff on bbts and think we could have so much cool stuff.
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2026, 08:35 AM   #7797
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,754
More variants, no pre or post red Sky CBS characters: https://www.instagram.com/msmithtmnt/
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2026, 09:56 AM   #7798
teemu
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 1,049
More variant crap...no tempestra or machine gun granny

snooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeee!!
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2026, 10:33 AM   #7799
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by teemu View Post
More variant crap...no tempestra or machine gun granny

snooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeee!!
Not even Robo Tokka and Rahzar in box for the 35th anniversary of SOTO.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2026, 01:09 PM   #7800
RaphaelinSTL
Mad Scientist
 
RaphaelinSTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,948
Someone besides Robo needs to genuinely ask them what the heck is going on with the 1987 line.

None of this looks appealing, and I'd like to think more could be revealed this weekend, but that's usually an SDCC thing they do where the booth keeps updating.
__________________
RaphaelinSTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.