![]() |
|
|
#41 |
|
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
|
If either one of them wins, are we going to get character trailer?
That would be neat! |
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
|
Team Donnie wins, oh wow.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
|
Yep.
The "infamously ugly" Dork-a-smello wins. * sarcasm * |
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
Detoxed Member
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,175
|
I wrote about Nick & Nintendo collaboration Ninja Turtles Splatoon Splatfest crossover a long while ago and sadly it seems most people forgot. I got a bit nostalgic because of the upcoming Splatoon Raiders game. This was still early in the Switch 1's life so not many people had the console and well Rise wasn't a hit, but it's still crazy Nintendo had a collaboration with TMNT, this was also before TMNT collaborated with any IP that exists.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| nintendo, rise of the tmnt, splatoon 2, switch |
|
|