The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2025, 01:23 PM   #841
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,751
The Battle Arena singles are out at Target. Battle Arena Mikey is the hardest to find in my area (it’s the Last Ronin reference).
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2025, 12:56 PM   #842
Chaotix12345
Mad Scientist
 
Chaotix12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,130
Chrome Dome from the Chrome Alone 2 short is up at Target.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2025, 08:29 AM   #843
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Primer View Post
Was Chrome Dome in stock at any point? I can't place an order.
Not live yet. Coming soon. Either at the end of this year or early next year.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2025, 05:36 PM   #844
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,751
Chromedome is up for preorder on the page Chaotix12345 provided.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2025, 09:16 AM   #845
DonnieLaForge
Mad Scientist
 
DonnieLaForge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Secret Sewer Lair
Posts: 1,247
I was gifted the Amazon exclusive cardboard pop-up playset (includes 2 head dropper figures) for Christmas. The first one arrived dented on the outside, but opened up and transformed into a playset properly. We tried to replace it due to the dings, and the replacement was mint on the outside but when I opened it up the cardstock inside forming the playset facade was non-functional and damaged - would not pop up properly and had severe creasing all over. So I kept the first one and returned the second.

I thought it was a novel item, and relatively cheap considering 2 figures are included, so I had it on the wish list. It is certainly that... I have not set it up and attempted to do anything resembling play with it so I cannot speak to that yet but I do find myself wondering how much figure weight it could possibly support over time (seems like not much).

But I found myself thinking "this may be the last Turtles playset Playmates produces" and so I guess for that alone I am glad to have gotten one.

Beware though that you'd better open yours because the innards could be totally destroyed right from the factory and you'd never know.
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2025, 10:52 AM   #846
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist
 
lonewarrior20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: pekin,IL
Posts: 1,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post
I was gifted the Amazon exclusive cardboard pop-up playset (includes 2 head dropper figures) for Christmas. The first one arrived dented on the outside, but opened up and transformed into a playset properly. We tried to replace it due to the dings, and the replacement was mint on the outside but when I opened it up the cardstock inside forming the playset facade was non-functional and damaged - would not pop up properly and had severe creasing all over. So I kept the first one and returned the second.

I thought it was a novel item, and relatively cheap considering 2 figures are included, so I had it on the wish list. It is certainly that... I have not set it up and attempted to do anything resembling play with it so I cannot speak to that yet but I do find myself wondering how much figure weight it could possibly support over time (seems like not much).

But I found myself thinking "this may be the last Turtles playset Playmates produces" and so I guess for that alone I am glad to have gotten one.

Beware though that you'd better open yours because the innards could be totally destroyed right from the factory and you'd never know.
Mines supposed to arrive today.
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2026, 07:02 AM   #847
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist
 
lonewarrior20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: pekin,IL
Posts: 1,867
No damage to mine.
__________________
Join my Patreon to help production for my Tmnt/GIJoe fan-comic
https://www.patreon.com/cw/lonewarrior20



"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2026, 05:23 PM   #848
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,751
Singles of the Shell Spin Turtles are at Target.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2026, 10:15 AM   #849
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,751
Collectors who ordered Chrome Domes through Target.com are receiving them now.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2026, 05:50 AM   #850
Wes
Mad Scientist
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A very scary place. With crayons!
Posts: 1,607
Just wanted to say that if y'all picked up the Battle Arena 6-pack or the single-carded Leo, swap his forearms -- it looks like that figure was assembled at the factory with the left and right forearm pieces switched. (I can't say that's the case with all of them, but it definitely was with mine and every Leo I've seen photos of online.) You're welcome.
__________________


* Scary-Crayon * Wesoteric * Chew your gum properly, ok?


Aaand... Technodrome buy/sell/trade thread here!
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2026, 03:40 PM   #851
Chaotix12345
Mad Scientist
 
Chaotix12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,130


Tokka, Rahzar, Scale Tail, and Antrax are still coming (in fancy new World of TMNT packaging), but Scratch and Muckman have been cancelled. Bummer that they couldn't get all the Tales Season 2 stuff out by the end, but I'm at least REALLY glad that Tokka and Rahzar are still releasing. (The Island was my personal favorite arc of the second season, and those two were the only Tales figures that I absolutely NEEDED.)

Last edited by Chaotix12345; 02-14-2026 at 03:56 PM.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2026, 06:23 AM   #852
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,751
Sewer Sports TOTTMNT figures may be coming soon.

TD Tossin Raphael
Slam Dunkin Don
Grand Slammin Leo
Shell Kickin Mike
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2026, 03:26 PM   #853
Wildcat
Foot Elite
 
Wildcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: AZ
Posts: 3,506


They made a variant of the RC Van. Personally I like the original version that I got way better.

The figure on top doesn’t look as good as the in-seat Mikey and means you can’t store the controller up there. The slice of pizza was part of the appeal. Turning it into a sewer lid looks generic. Since the layout must be the same those green buttons look out of place.

The green/black color is nice and I do prefer the turtle shell on the front instead of the spare tire but I don’t like the brown wheels. I know they’re meant to stand out from the black.
__________________
Nothing can survive the will to stay alive, cause if you try, you can do anything.
Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2026, 03:48 PM   #854
DonnieLaForge
Mad Scientist
 
DonnieLaForge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Secret Sewer Lair
Posts: 1,247
I was going to try and be picky on ToTMNT / MM figures to help curb the habit. But the death of Playmates now has me back in "if this is truly it, I might as well go all out" mode. Of course, now that that mode triggered, I can't for the life of me find Mechazoid 03 anywhere in stores where I passed it up 1,000 times before now.
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2026, 09:31 PM   #855
Wildcat
Foot Elite
 
Wildcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: AZ
Posts: 3,506
I ordered Metalhead from Amazon yesterday. I had seen him at my local Walmart a couple times but passed it up. Amazon had it for the same price so I decided to get it. I also wanted Mechazoid 04 but he’s overpriced at the moment.

I’m not in an “all out mode”. I’ve just been wanting these 2 figures for awhile but kept putting it off. I don’t want to pay secondary sellers who jack up prices of everything, regardless of Playmates losing the license.
__________________
Nothing can survive the will to stay alive, cause if you try, you can do anything.
Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2026, 05:26 PM   #856
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,751
Tokka, Rahzar, Scaletail, and Antrax are on the way. Perfect timing, Playmates. SOTO will be in select theaters tomorrow.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2026, 08:44 PM   #857
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I'm so massively bummed they cancelled the Muckman figure. Will consider the other four upon seeing them in person, but man, Playmates always cans the toys I most want.

I'm still ticked off about baby Scumbug, & Rise characters like Repo Mantis never seeing the light of day.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2026, 07:46 AM   #858
DonnieLaForge
Mad Scientist
 
DonnieLaForge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Secret Sewer Lair
Posts: 1,247
Finally found Mechazoid 03. There was also 1 Mega Mutant and 1 Mutations Genghis left. I had skipped all of these, so finally grabbed them. That was the one store in a 100 mile radius that had any this old left (it was a Target).

Target is having a $5 off 30, $10 off 50 sale on toys FYI
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2026, 12:46 AM   #859
BlueKatana
Stone Warrior
 
BlueKatana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 652
Latest Walmart reset in my area got TMNT down to just two pegs at the end for MM and that’s it.
__________________
You know I got your back...just like a Turtle Shell!
BlueKatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2026, 09:04 AM   #860
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueKatana View Post
Latest Walmart reset in my area got TMNT down to just two pegs at the end for MM and that’s it.
I picked up a medieval Rocksteady (edit: "Battle Arena" seems to be the theme of the wave) at Target last week since it reminded me of the first Playmates Prototype. Would love to open it but considering there's a decent chance the last year of Playmates fodder could skyrocket in value, I think I'll leave him sealed for now. $10 figure already commanding about $30 (with shipping) asking prices on ebay.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.