The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2026, 06:43 PM   #1
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,207
IDW January 2027 solicits (with some new December stuff)

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/excl...2027-solicits/









ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2026, 07:07 PM   #2
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,789
We're at another #25 milestone, doesn't feel that long ago the previous one. I still don't know if the creative team changing every 12 issues or so is a good thing, I wonder why the chinese writer couldn't stay on. With Jason Aaron I assumed IDW just couldn't afford to keep him on past 12 issues, but now it just seems they're just going to keep changing writers every 12+ issues or so.

I wish the Shredder mini would conclude for something new, so it seems like it'll still be awhile before we get another new mini/specials for anyone else. Also glad to see Vol. 4 is still going, it feels like we're speeding through the reprints so the hardcover collections can't be too far from now.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2026, 07:14 PM   #3
Heyowakka
Stone Warrior
 
Heyowakka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2025
Posts: 502
I’m really digging the way this Cabal draws the Turtles! Good stuff!
Heyowakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2026, 07:19 PM   #4
TheLabRat
Stone Warrior
 
TheLabRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 787
Yes.... another "biggest fight in TMNT history".
TheLabRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2026, 11:31 PM   #5
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,789
I was going to mention that, assuming the whole ghost/undead stuff ends with the chinese writers conclusion of the arc, I assume the next arc could involve Shredder and the Dog Star Gang coming to NY and fighting Karai and the Foot Clan. It seemed to be what they were building to. But then again the Shredder mini-series is still going on, so I suppose Shredder can't be in two places at once so I guess not.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2026, 01:03 AM   #6
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,029
"You've always been the caretaker. I should know, sir. I've always been here."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2026, 09:02 AM   #7
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
Kinda interesting to see the Turtles get a new creative team every few issues or so, kinda like the Big Two do.

I guess in a way it's sorta been that way. The original was Eastman and Laird aside from the guest artist era. I believe Volume 2 had one team. I'm assuming the Image run had one team that wasn't E&L and then Volume 4 was Peter.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2026, 01:21 PM   #8
Dancefloran
Foot Soldier
 
Dancefloran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2025
Location: France
Posts: 186
I suppose the returning antagonists the Turtles will face in "War All The Time" will be Hun and his Purple Dragons, among others. Better not to have too much expectations.

Last edited by Dancefloran; 09-27-2026 at 03:00 PM.
Dancefloran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2026, 09:35 PM   #9
TheLabRat
Stone Warrior
 
TheLabRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I was going to mention that, assuming the whole ghost/undead stuff ends with the chinese writers conclusion of the arc, I assume the next arc could involve Shredder and the Dog Star Gang coming to NY and fighting Karai and the Foot Clan. It seemed to be what they were building to. But then again the Shredder mini-series is still going on, so I suppose Shredder can't be in two places at once so I guess not.
I would prefer this. The only question is if this is actually a storm or just loud thunder but small rain? At least they should kill some characters, Karai's minions, Stockman or Shredder's harem. I don't mind if they let Splinter and Tang Shen die in this conflict, reigniting the Hamato family's hatred for the Foot Clan and the Oroku family.
TheLabRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.