![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
|
What's the mod situation?
I've seen mods come and go throughout the years. But, the thing is, even those who haven't posted or come to the forums in ages haven't lost their mod status. Voltron was the only one to lose it, and that was due to a lot of drama brewing from an incident with a few different users.
GK told me one time that he's done some "ninja modding" throughout the years. I remember when it was Machias and Jester doing all the modding. Then Venom and a guy with Raph as his avatar doing mod work as well. Jester seems to be the only one left, very occasionally dropping by. Barkworm seems to be the only active mod nowadays. And I remember he was absent for a long time. Is it really fair for mods who haven't been here in a decade or so to maintain their mod status? Also, I just want to know what exactly is the current mod situation for transparency sake. I think we deserve to be clarified on that. Is it just Barkworm nowadays? |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,387
|
I was going to say DarthRaphael but I guess he hasn't been around since 2017. Here he was closing one of my threads (his last act, apparently):
https://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sh...ad.php?t=57742 |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
|
Quote:
Also LOL at TTN saying this to Cubed. "There's no proof of aliens. Not everything you see on Ninja Turtles is real" |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,784
|
I said before, this place should be run like "The Hunger Games," "Squid Game," "Survivor" or "The Last Man Standing."
People should get banned one after the other until there is almost nobody left. People should get banned for sneezing the wrong way. Even if winds up being myself one day, I'd like to see people "eliminated" like a game show one after the other until this place becomes a ghost town. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,196
|
Quote:
There’s some Mr.Maczaps gold in there too. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,387
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
|
LOL that guy was an idiot. I know he had a brain tumour at some point, but there's no way it was fully responsible for his behaviour and opinions.
Also, I used to think he was like 80 years old or something. I was shocked when he said he was around 36 or so only?? Ah, come to think of it, I don't believe I've ever posted drunk here. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,784
|
The more you learn about what people here are in real life, the more you realize what kind of people we've been interacting with on the drome. There are a lot of sickos out there.
Stay safe, everyone. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 8,840
|
I have kept myself grounded on many occasions here through this philosophy. "Let's SEE the clown doing the provoking.... Let's see this gu.... uh. Ah. Okay".
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Detoxed Member
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,176
|
mods are sleeping, someone make a christian thread
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Space Knight
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
|
I'm here, just don't log in as much. Life got busier for me around the time Jester became a SuperMod. There have been others who'd like to mod, but Krang/Shredder have largely stepped away aside from keeping the train chugging along.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Draconian leftist ruler
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,696
|
I suggested a couple of new mods a while ago and Krang said he'd look into it. But he only makes an appearance about once a year so nothing's become of that so far.
Also, since this is not the first time I've read about my "absence" that took place about ten years ago: I had three kids and bought a house. Modding this place wasn't exactly a priority for me.
__________________
Make ****, not kill! |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Detoxed Member
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,176
|
wife needs to understand the drome needs more babysitting than her 3 kids.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 | |
|
This ***** used to be Fun
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 5,368
|
Post of the decade.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | ||
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
|
Quote:
Christian Cage from AEW? Quote:
Also, it's kinda crazy that this thread of mine summoned you |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,784
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,196
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,387
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Detoxed Member
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,176
|
She can ban me any time
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|