The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 02:09 PM   #301
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
Not much. But when I do, it's mostly my music that I make.
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:46 PM   #302
WinterMorning
Foot Soldier
 
WinterMorning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bellflower, CA
Posts: 184
That's awesome.

You have so many stories here @.@ I'll have to hunker down some time and read all your quickies. I read a couple and they were pretty cool :3
__________________




WinterMorning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:59 PM   #303
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
Haha, take your time, yo. A new one is coming soon. I got a saga to finish.
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:07 PM   #304
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Wow!!! What a nice cool stuff Benvenuto!!! Lovely Quickies!!!!! You got here another reader waiting for more!!!!! ....
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 05:15 PM   #305
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,412
Will there ever be more?
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 08:33 AM   #306
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 01:24 AM   #307
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
Been contemplating about bringing these back. Stay tuned, just in case.
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 02:18 AM   #308
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by XERO View Post
Been contemplating about bringing these back. Stay tuned, just in case.
Oh, you absolutely should.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 10:30 AM   #309
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
I'm here for it.
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 07:07 PM   #310
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by KROW View Post
I'm here for it.
It's kinda your fault, actually.

I was reading the Whose Line? Quickies I did and laughed my butt off. Haha. I remember talking with you about that back during our YIM days.

Thanks again for the inspiration.
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 09:24 PM   #311
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
I went back and read it. Mikey calling Casey, "Jason X" still got a chuckle out of me. I'm glad the one I made is here. I think about it from time to time and I thought it got lost in the Forum Games or something.
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 09:30 PM   #312
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by KROW View Post
I went back and read it. Mikey calling Casey, "Jason X" still got a chuckle out of me. I'm glad the one I made is here. I think about it from time to time and I thought it got lost in the Forum Games or something.
Ah, yeah, the one with the comic panel that looks like Ben's white bandana. That was genius, man.

Haha, maybe I'll do an updated version of Whose Line? with Aisha as the host, I dunno. I do know for sure I want to finish the 4-parter I last did with Raph and Ben fighting each other, so that's gonna be the first on my list.

Anything after will be up to my brain.
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2026, 10:24 AM   #313
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,412
What's the delay on this?
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2026, 10:02 PM   #314
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
Yo. I'm still interested in reviving this thread. Just waiting for that spark, still.

It's not the same like when you were still in your early 20s with all the imagination in the world.

Once that fire comes back, I'll have the writing in order. I got some ideas.
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2026, 01:30 AM   #315
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
Count me in. Me and my cousins still talk about Ben from time to time lol
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2026, 10:20 AM   #316
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,412
Yes, let's keep the pressure on here.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2026, 01:06 PM   #317
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
Yo. Anybody want a Quickie?

Here's part IV. The first 3 parts can be found below:

Part I
Part II
Part III

Benvenuto Quickie #36: The Fight, part IV

Warning: Contains excessive profanity and violence.

Donatello dashes through the moonlit rooftops of New York City, doing his best to speed his way home to his brothers. As he lands on a fire escape, he descends to the surface area where the back alleys are. "Come on, manhole... reveal yourself!" he says in desperation. He finally manages to spot a sewer cap, but before he can head towards it, he is ambushed by a cluster of shuriken. Using his ninja reflexes, he pole-vaults with his bo onto a high alcove on the nearby building and the shuriken impale the brick wall instead.

"Oh, come on, not now! I literally do NOT have the time to play with you guys!" Don shouts as a group of 4 Foot Ninja emerge from the darkened corridor, all in battle-stance. Behind the quartet, a large looming presence takes 2 impactful footsteps towards them, with a deep voice saying "You are correct, my amphibian adversary... because playtime ends NOW." From the shadows, Hun, the ever powerful enforcer of the Foot Clan and leader of the Purple Dragon Gang, reveals himself with a skin-crawling chuckle. With a twirk of his bo, Donatello smirks and replies "Get it right, B*tch-zilla: Turtles are REPTILES, not amphibians. You get a 'B' for the alliteration, though."

Revealing the Orb of Hostility in his hand, Hun shouts "And you get a 'D', for 'DIE'!!"

Suddenly, the Orb charges up and a large blast projects towards Donatello. Don manages to jump at the last second, landing on a higher balcony as the blast phases through the brick wall, leaving no collateral damage. "What the shell?" he says in surprise. "That's the same kind of blast that hit Ben and Raph!" Hun laughs again and says "We call it the Orb of Hostility, and the Master felt it necessary that your ENTIRE family should share the emotional wealth! What better way to destroy some f*ckin' freaks than by their OWN hands?"

Don: "Nice try, Hun, but my therapist suggests that I don't fight with family members."
Hun: "Aww, that's too bad. Afraid that you'd be the first one to go, weakling?"
Don: "Careful... or I'll tell your daddy Shredder that you need another time-out in the corner!"
Hun: "Speaking of 'timeOUT'...!"

Hun shoots a blast from the Orb and Donatello front flips off the alcove back down to the surface before it hits him. Before Don can even land on the pavement, a sudden hit to his abdomen from a random tonfa strike by one of the Foot Ninja surprises him. Landing on his right padded-knee, he says with a cough "Did you just f*cking 'anti-air' me?!" He then gets back into defense mode as the tonfa Foot attacks once more. Donatello parries the attack with his bo and makes a powerful thrust at the Foot's exposed neck, crushing his esophagus and windpipe. As the Foot Ninja falls limp, it makes several death gurgles before shuffling off this mortal coil. Getting back on both of his feet, Donatello twirls his bo at the remaining group of 3 Foot Ninja and Hun. "Anybody else want to join him, be my guest!"

"You stupid fools! Kill this freak NOW!" Hun yells at the remaining Foot Ninja. One of the Foot dashes towards Donatello, twirling a kusarigama before sending the sickle directly at him. Instead of dodging, the purple-bandana wearing Ninja Turtle readies his staff like a baseball bat and swings at the sickle. The impact ricochets the sickle towards the Foot Clan and the sharp blade miraculously pierces into the hooded skull of an unfortunate Foot member, who dies instantly. As the kusarigama wielding distracted Ninja looks at its fallen comrade in shock, Don hurls a shuriken at the Ninja which impales its chest. The Foot Ninja slumps over, lifeless.

Hun is now gritting his teeth in seething rage and turns to the last remaining Foot Ninja. "Either end this green freak, or I will end YOU." The last Foot Ninja bows to Hun and reveals 2 kama sickles. The Foot Ninja twirls them around and runs at Donatello, who readies himself once more. The Foot Ninja makes a jumping overhead downward slash at Don's head, who rolls out of the way before swinging his bo at the Foot Ninja. The Ninja blocks with its other sickle, responding with a super-quick plunge that stabs clean through Donatello's right hand. The Turtle yells in pain and instinctively makes a thrust kick at the Foot Ninja's stomach, knocking it backwards as the kama slips from the back of Don's wounded hand.

Not giving himself time to treat his wound, Donatello makes a desperation tackle with his bo, knocking the Foot Ninja even further down. The Ninja drops one of its weapons and Donatello immediately picks it up with his wounded hand. Before the Foot Ninja can puncture the Turtle's liver with its remaining kama, Don shoves the sharp sickle deep into the Foot Ninja's forehead. Its eyes roll back into its head, signaling its demise.

Donatello, with deep breaths, rises up using his bo. With blood trailing down the staff from his wounded hand, he gazes directly at Hun. Hun smiles gleefully, unfolding his arms before chuckling. "Not bad, Donatello. It looks like you still got some fight in you, after all. But I'm afraid that this little 'Turtle Trek' of yours ends here." His smile turns into a serious gaze and he raises his right arm that is holding the Orb of Hostility. Don twirls his bo before getting into battle stance, ready to give it his all against Hun. With a snarl, Don responds "And I'm afraid you're about return back to Shredder empty-handed. That Orb is coming with ME!"

Hun sends a blast at the Ninja Turtle, who jumps over it and aims his bo straight at Hun's hand containing the Orb...

***

In the now demolished Turtle lair, Leonardo and Michelangelo are both in battle-stance as the Foot Mystics slowly approach them. Benvenuto and Raphael, both bloody and bruised, are currently too injured to even fight.

"Um, Leo..." Mikey says, "how are we gonna do this? I'm not really a fan of this whole 'Butch and Cassidy' last stand kinda thing!" he adds with a twirl of his nunchaku. As Leo unsheathes both of his katana, he replies back to Mikey "I don't know, Mikey... all I know is that we need to hold these guys off until Donatello arrives. I'm sure he's found some kind of way to fix this."

"And what if he didn't find a way, Leo?" An in pain Raph asks his elder brother. Ben smirks, "What the Hell do you think, idiot? That means it's 'Game Over'!"

"Ben, I don't have time for your 'Konami Code' bullsh*t! How's about you wake the f*ck up and realize we're in WAY ova our heads here?! We're about to be wiped out by some damn 'Dr. Strange' lookin' ass Mystics!"

Mikey scratches his head hearing Ben and Raph continue to argue and turns to Leo. "You know, it's kinda odd that even though Ben and Raph are looking like zombies, they still have the energy to yell at each other."

Leo turns back to Mikey and says "You have a point there, Mikey. Maybe what Don said is true: That blast they got engulfed in definitely has some kind of rage-inducing effect on them."

"Speaking of," Mikey says with caution, "here comes one of those effects right NOW!"

The Metal Foot Mystic sends a barrage of kunai that form from its chest. "Mikey, quick, grab Ben and MOVE!" Leo yells as he scoops up Raphael's body and darts away from the incoming attack. Mikey is not as fast, but manages to deflect most of the kunai with his nunchaku before retrieving Ben's body and making their way to the upper area of the lair. Unfortunately, as soon as they both land on solid ground, the Water Foot Mystic materializes behind them, and absorbs them both into a large water bubble. The Water Mystic then sends the bubble containing Ben and Mikey hurling through a wall, resulting in them crashing into Ben's bedroom. The bubble fortunately pops, and Ben and Mikey both gasp for air after almost drowning.

Mikey coughs and gasps while turning over to his brother. "ACK! Dude! Are you —UGGH— ok? You're still with me, aren't you, Ben-Ven?" Ben catches his breath, using the blade of his naginata to balance himself on his knees before replying "AGGH... MMNG... Well... I did need a shower, but that's... uugh... not what I exactly had in mind..." Mikey smirks, "Chill, dude, I'M supposed to crack the jokes!" Before Ben can even retort, the floor begins to crack and both Ninja Turtles fall through it, roughly landing in their training dojo. As they both come to, they are welcomed by 2 of the Foot Mystics; Earth and Fire. Mikey and Ben both get back into stance and Ben says "Damnit, where the Hell is 'Captain Planet' when you need him?" Mikey adds "It's too bad the Sword of Tengu got destroyed, otherwise we'd mop the floor with these Elemental Eggheads!"

"Now, I'd give THAT alliteration an 'A+'!"

Ben, a slight sense of relief on his face, recognizes the familiar voice as a twirling bo staff strikes the back of the Earth Mystic before it repels back into the hands of the emerging Donatello, who does a front flip in front of his 2 brothers.

"DONNIEEEE!" Ben and Mikey both yell in unison. "Dude, are we EVER glad to see you!" Mikey says in excitement. "Please, tell me you come with a way to stop these assh*les!" Ben asks Don, who turns to Ben and smirks "Ben, if you're nice for Christmas, you might get... THIS."

Reaching into his duffle bag, Don then pulls out... the Orb of Hostility...

*TO BE CONTINUED*
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2026, 03:54 PM   #318
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,412
Great! Can we get some new Benvenuto art, too?
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2026, 06:35 PM   #319
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Great! Can we get some new Benvenuto art, too?
I wish. Haha. During the Golden Era of this place, a lot of Dromers used to draw Ben. Shoutout to Masked Ninja. Miss you buddy. Konami Krew 4 Lyfe.

If I find a way to crank out some new art, I'll definitely share.
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.