![]() |
|
|
#1001 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,036
|
Yeah, reminds me of gravlax. Though I am partial towards tuna sushi myself, I might like roe sushi but I never got the chance. Not that it really matters, various types of roe is very common here (even has a vegan imitation made from seaweed here), so I could easily make it myself.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1002 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,212
|
It’s very odd to me that Nickelodeon or whoever has done next to nothing to cash in on nostalgia for the 1990 movie. It’s like the one thing the entire fandom agrees on. No matter what your favorite version is, you probably agree 1990 is the best movie.
The FW stuff getting astroturfed is kind of weird. Only because I feel like not that many people are fans of the actual show. More so just that era in general (games, toys, merch, etc.) |
|
|
|
|
|
#1003 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,036
|
You know what, how come someone hasn't animated Raphael and Donatello over this?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1004 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,425
|
Dude, same. My guess is the ownership/rights holders situation. It's wild that there hasn't been a big Making Of TMNT 1990 coffee table book.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1005 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 293
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|