The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Buying/Selling/Trading

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2006, 11:44 PM   #1
LUCKFF
Hench Mutant
 
LUCKFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Posts: 429
Tmnt Avatar Give Away ("TMNT Expressions" Lesean Thomas Dreamwave Sketches)

THESE AVATARS ARE BASED ON THE AMAZING ART WORK SKETCHES BY THE TMNT ARTIST LESEAN THOMAS FROM THE DREAMWAVE SERIES.



ONE OF EACH OF THESE FIVE MICKEY EXPRESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON A 1ST COME 1ST SERVE BASES. JUST PM, I M, EMAIL ME OR SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS POST AND I'LL SEND IT VIA EMAIL OR PM ASAP.

THOSE BELOW THAT ARE NUMBERED AND NAMED ARE THE ONES THAT ARE AVAILABLE, WHEN A RED X APPEARS, THEIR TAKEN:


X THE LAUGHING MICKEY

X THE EAGER MICKEY

X THE SCARED MICKEY

X THE ANGRY MICKEY

5. THE SADDENED MICKEY

ONCE YOU PLACE IT AS YOUR AVATAR, IT WILL BLEND PERFECTLY WITH THE BACKGROUND.
__________________


Last edited by LUCKFF; 01-13-2006 at 05:00 PM.
LUCKFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 06:05 PM   #2
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Sweet! New avatars! I'll take the 1st one...mikey laughing...
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 07:25 PM   #3
mikeyfan
Random Punk
 
mikeyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 19
Could I get the scared Mikey?
mikeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 08:52 PM   #4
Turtle Dove
Stone Warrior
 
Turtle Dove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In Don's workshop
Posts: 854
These avatars..ROCK!!!!!! I get Eager Mikey!!!
__________________

]~You'll always be #1 in my heart~

1..2...3...4..Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.....

Last edited by Turtle Dove; 01-11-2006 at 09:03 PM.
Turtle Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 09:40 PM   #5
LUCKFF
Hench Mutant
 
LUCKFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Posts: 429
Tmnt Avatar Give Away ("Donnie Expressions" Lesean Thomas Dreamwave Sketches)

HERES DONNIE. AGAIN BY LESEAN THOMAS FROM THE DREAMWAVE COMICS.



ONE OF EACH OF THESE FIVE DONNIE EXPRESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON A 1ST COME 1ST SERVE BASES. JUST PM, I M, EMAIL ME OR SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS POST AND I'LL SEND IT VIA EMAIL OR PM ASAP.

THOSE BELOW THAT ARE NUMBERED AND NAMED ARE THE ONES THAT ARE AVAILABLE, WHEN A RED X APPEARS, THEIR TAKEN:

X THE SMILEY DONNIE

7. THE STARTLED DONNIE

8. THE PUZZLED DONNIE

X THE HAPPY DONNIE

10. THE ANNOYED DONNIE

ONCE YOU PLACE IT AS YOUR AVATAR, IT WILL BLEND PERFECTLY WITH THE BACKGROUND.
__________________


Last edited by LUCKFF; 01-13-2006 at 05:01 PM.
LUCKFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 10:19 PM   #6
Mobius One
Hench Mutant
 
Mobius One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: US
Posts: 411
Hey man, could I get the angry Mikey one?
__________________
You can kill the Revolutionaries,
But you can't kill the Revolution!
www.worldskater224.deviantart.com -visit it!



Formerly Demogoblin87...
Mobius One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 11:18 PM   #7
aramconbrat
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 417
I want the happy donnie!
aramconbrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 07:16 AM   #8
mikeyfan
Random Punk
 
mikeyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 19
Thanks again for the avatar, I love it!
mikeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 12:48 PM   #9
LUCKFF
Hench Mutant
 
LUCKFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Posts: 429
Tmnt Avatar Give Away ("Leo Expressions" Lesean Thomas Dreamwave Sketches)

HERES LEO. AGAIN BY LESEAN THOMAS FROM THE DREAMWAVE COMICS.




ONE OF EACH OF THESE FIVE LEO EXPRESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON A 1ST COME 1ST SERVE BASES. JUST PM, I M, EMAIL ME OR SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS POST AND I'LL SEND IT VIA EMAIL OR PM ASAP.

THOSE BELOW THAT ARE NUMBERED AND NAMED ARE THE ONES THAT ARE AVAILABLE, WHEN A RED X APPEARS, THEIR TAKEN:

11. THE SCARED LEO


12. THE SATISFIED LEO

X THE DISGRACED LEO

14. THE DISAPPOINTED LEO

X THE ANNOYED LEO

ONCE YOU PLACE IT AS YOUR AVATAR, IT WILL BLEND PERFECTLY WITH THE BACKGROUND.
__________________


Last edited by LUCKFF; 01-13-2006 at 05:01 PM.
LUCKFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 11:10 PM   #10
LUCKFF
Hench Mutant
 
LUCKFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Posts: 429
Tmnt Avatar Give Away ("Raph Expressions" Lesean Thomas Dreamwave Sketches)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, HERE'S RAPH. BY LESEAN THOMAS FROM THE DREAMWAVE COMICS, WHO DECIDED THAT SEVEN INSTEAD OF FIVE SKETCHES WOULD DO RAPH JUSTICE.





ONE OF EACH OF THESE SEVEN RAPH EXPRESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON A 1ST COME 1ST SERVE BASES. JUST PM, I M, EMAIL ME OR SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS POST AND I'LL SEND IT VIA EMAIL OR PM ASAP.

THOSE BELOW THAT ARE NUMBERED AND NAMED ARE THE ONES THAT ARE AVAILABLE, WHEN A RED X APPEARS, THEIR TAKEN:

X THE DISGRUNTLED RAPH

X THE ANGRY RAPH

X THE THINKING RAPH

19. THE TALKATIVE RAPH

20. THE SADDENED RAPH

21. THE PASSIONATE RAPH

22. THE ASHAMED RAPH

ONCE YOU PLACE IT AS YOUR AVATAR, IT WILL BLEND PERFECTLY WITH THE BACKGROUND.
__________________


Last edited by LUCKFF; 01-13-2006 at 05:01 PM.
LUCKFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 11:16 PM   #11
Turtle Dove
Stone Warrior
 
Turtle Dove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In Don's workshop
Posts: 854
at last my collection is complete!!
__________________

]~You'll always be #1 in my heart~

1..2...3...4..Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.....
Turtle Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 04:17 AM   #12
Ra
It's my desire?
 
Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
Wow. I've got to get me one of these! Could I please have the Thinking Raph? Thank you

And LuckFF? I must say that you've done an excelent job coloring these adverts. They are truly a work of computer art
__________________

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 11:24 AM   #13
LUCKFF
Hench Mutant
 
LUCKFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Posts: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra
Wow. I've got to get me one of these! Could I please have the Thinking Raph? Thank you

And LuckFF? I must say that you've done an excelent job coloring these adverts. They are truly a work of computer art
THANKS ALOT, I APPRECIATE IT.

I EMAILED LESEAN HIMSELF, TO SHOW WHAT I DID AND HOW YOU GUYS ARE REACTING. I JUST WANT HIM TO KNOW THAT HIS ART IS VERY APPRECIATED. ESPECIALLY BY ME, WHO AM A BIG FAN. HOPEFULLY HE'LL POST HERE AGAIN AND COMMENT. IF HE EMAILS ME BACK ILL POST HIS RESPONSE.
__________________


Last edited by LUCKFF; 01-13-2006 at 11:31 AM.
LUCKFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 04:20 PM   #14
Seurat
Foot Soldier
 
Seurat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 143
...

I'd like to request the Angry Raph (#17) Please.
__________________
Don: The perimeter's quiet.
Leo: Yeah, a little too quiet.

Don: Well that was easy.
Leo: Yeah, a little too easy.

Don: Look! It's Raph!
Mike: Yeah, a little too Raph!


Seurat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 12:39 AM   #15
TheShowstoppa
Stone Warrior
 
TheShowstoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 629
I would just like to comment on everything this man has done for me so far. As you can tell, he does awesome work on the Avatars as most of us can now see, but also, my signature right below here is also compliments of LUCKFF. Thanks, man! These are both really awesome!
__________________

Courtesy of LUCKFF
"I don't know what bothers me more; That this actually worked, or that Don carries around a pigeon puppet." - Mikey: Search for Splinter Pt. 1
TheShowstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 09:50 AM   #16
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Wow...that is a pretty sweet Sig....great job once again LUCKFF...
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 10:27 PM   #17
LUCKFF
Hench Mutant
 
LUCKFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Posts: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShowstoppa
I would just like to comment on everything this man has done for me so far. As you can tell, he does awesome work on the Avatars as most of us can now see, but also, my signature right below here is also compliments of LUCKFF. Thanks, man! These are both really awesome!
HEY NOT A PROBLEM MAN. ANYTIME. IT WAS A PLEASURE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTerminator
Wow...that is a pretty sweet Sig....great job once again LUCKFF...
THANKS ALOT. APPRECIATE IT. REALLY
__________________

LUCKFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:11 PM   #18
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Anytime man...you truly have an eye for this...whenever you have any of your art for grabs, I'll be first in line....thnx again for the ava
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 08:51 PM   #19
LUCKFF
Hench Mutant
 
LUCKFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Posts: 429
Still Available

STILL AVAILABLE ARE ALL THE EXPRESSIONS BELOW.

ONE OF EACH OF THESE EXPRESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON A 1ST COME 1ST SERVE BASES. JUST PM, I M, EMAIL ME OR SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS POST AND I'LL SEND IT VIA EMAIL OR PM ASAP.

THOSE BELOW THAT ARE NUMBERED AND NAMED ARE THE ONES THAT ARE AVAILABLE, WHEN A RED X APPEARS, THEIR TAKEN:


5. THE SADDENED MICKEY

7. THE STARTLED DONNIE

8. THE PUZZLED DONNIE

10. THE ANNOYED DONNIE

11. THE SCARED LEO

12. THE SATISFIED LEO

14. THE DISAPPOINTED LEO

19. THE TALKATIVE RAPH

20. THE SADDENED RAPH




ONCE YOU PLACE IT AS YOUR AVATAR, IT WILL BLEND PERFECTLY WITH THE BACKGROUND.
__________________

LUCKFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 08:52 PM   #20
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
I don't know if your accepting critcs or not but I think those look utterly horrid. The veins on their faces are the sole cause of this. Since your tracing them over you should just draw make all the lines black. It's ment to be a face detail, that's just my opinion though.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.