The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2006, 07:59 AM   #1
tOkKa
tOkKie-Pokie,puddin'n PIE
 
tOkKa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pajamas out of the water on the elephant was sweating a lemon.
Posts: 1,729
Question ..Your new favourite hoodie !!



-->> .. i was talking to my cereal and Raphael said we all gotta buy this hoodie to show out support and take over the city !! Let's go !!
__________________
666

!!terrible2z/GGM!!/T.G.R.I./ ..モンスターのカメを解読しなさい。
tOkKa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 08:27 AM   #2
tOkKa
tOkKie-Pokie,puddin'n PIE
 
tOkKa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pajamas out of the water on the elephant was sweating a lemon.
Posts: 1,729
Wink ..8d

-->> ..really nadda big deal..guess i got a little over-excited when i got the d4mm jacket last night..
__________________
666

!!terrible2z/GGM!!/T.G.R.I./ ..モンスターのカメを解読しなさい。
tOkKa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 08:44 AM   #3
Anarky
Outlaw Hero
 
Anarky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Tannhauser Gate
Posts: 4,867
Now that's some really awesome fan-works. Is it custom made or is it official merch?

... if it's heavy enough, I'd even wear it.
Anarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:14 PM   #4
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarky View Post
Now that's some really awesome fan-works. Is it custom made or is it official merch?

... if it's heavy enough, I'd even wear it.
it's official he got it at hot topic.
it may also be on their website.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 04:12 PM   #5
discordiatookie
facehugger
 
discordiatookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
that's pretty cool! i just checked out Hot Topic, and i must say, very nice! i bought the t-shirt with the four turtles' faces joining as one, (which i've seen Tokka wear before in a pic, and a plain white one with a faded turtles logo across it for my missus! cheers for the heads up Putrescent!
__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap!
Don't tell us to grow up and out of it
I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl

You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know...

original TMNT art collection
discordiatookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 04:26 PM   #6
Anarky
Outlaw Hero
 
Anarky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Tannhauser Gate
Posts: 4,867
And now the question is how to get one of those things over here. See, you have all the cool stuff. I mean, I'd so wear that. Not because I'm a maniac fangeek, but because it has style.

And this is a pullover-jacket thing, with a zip and pockets?

And I'm looking for a new pullover anyways. Turns out I can't wear the one with the big skull on it to work... or anywhere else where I'd have to look at least presentable.
Anarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 05:51 PM   #7
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
Pretty nifty, heh. But I can't wait for about 10 years from now, when they decide to sell stuff with the 2K3 stuff on it in Hot Topic.
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 04:02 AM   #8
tOkKa
tOkKie-Pokie,puddin'n PIE
 
tOkKa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pajamas out of the water on the elephant was sweating a lemon.
Posts: 1,729
Lightbulb 8d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarky View Post
And now the question is how to get one of those things over here. See, you have all the cool stuff. I mean, I'd so wear that. Not because I'm a maniac fangeek, but because it has style.

And this is a pullover-jacket thing, with a zip and pockets?

And I'm looking for a new pullover anyways. Turns out I can't wear the one with the big skull on it to work... or anywhere else where I'd have to look at least presentable.
-->> ..it's a zipper hoodie thing .. and the printed Sais are sewn on it to look like they are in the pockets.. it's really cool .. it's not to heavy but it is fairly warm..
__________________
666

!!terrible2z/GGM!!/T.G.R.I./ ..モンスターのカメを解読しなさい。
tOkKa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 04:11 PM   #9
nWoCHRISnWo
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 30
Is that hoodie online anywheres? I couldn't find it at hottopic.com.
__________________
nWo 4 life
nWoCHRISnWo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 06:02 PM   #10
cowabunga14
Lover of Weird Things
 
cowabunga14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,014
That's an awesome hoodie, dude! Now I have an idea of what I'm gonna spend some o' my Christmas money on.
__________________


How can something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful?
cowabunga14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 08:23 PM   #11
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
It and a White and Nerdy hoodie for me and I'd be a happy camper...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 11:01 PM   #12
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
I saw Tokka's hoodie in Hot Topic tonight - It's really nice!!!

But I ended up getting this instead:



(It's not long-sleeved, it's just too cold in here for just a t-shirt right now.)
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 07:40 PM   #13
Foot Soldier
Thug
 
Foot Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 59
I just got one hoodie today
but mine does not have the raphael face on the cap
Foot Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 07:41 PM   #14
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
That's not on the hoodie. That's a separate beanie that Tokka's wearing.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 07:53 PM   #15
Foot Soldier
Thug
 
Foot Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 59
hey thanks for the comment Roseangelo
i feel better now
Foot Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 08:21 PM   #16
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
And what of the Sais??
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 11:20 AM   #17
discordiatookie
facehugger
 
discordiatookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by nWoCHRISnWo View Post
Is that hoodie online anywheres? I couldn't find it at hottopic.com.
its on www.hottopic.com now, second page! i'd buy it but i doubt i would wear it often. not much of a hoodie guy! i want that raph hat though, too cool!
__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap!
Don't tell us to grow up and out of it
I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl

You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know...

original TMNT art collection
discordiatookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 12:52 PM   #18
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Yay! A new hoodie! I have one i got a couple years ago but it faded in the wash...meh... Still I hinted to my mom that I want this new one. We're going to the mall tomarrow to see which size would fit me
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 01:01 PM   #19
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
order it online, it's CHEAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 01:33 PM   #20
Anarky
Outlaw Hero
 
Anarky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Tannhauser Gate
Posts: 4,867
I hate hottopic.com. I really do. First they tell me "Whohoa, we're shipping to overseas." and then they go "... if you have a credit card."

Those Bastards.
Anarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.