![]() |
|
|
#141 | ||
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 304
|
Quote:
Quote:
__________________
![]() "i just love hide-n-seek, don't you?" -mike |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#142 |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
#10... Did the Europeans in TMNT 3 wear helmets? Maybe it's one of those.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#143 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
![]() So, you have Leo going after vigilante Raph here. On the left is a Chinese sign with a break in it. Isn't that the sign that we see Leo crashing through? I mean, what in the hell is going on in this scene? Are Leo and Raph battling eachother as well as the monsters at the same time? |
|
|
|
|
|
#144 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
|
Quote:
I guess it's possible that Leo doesn't like Raph's Nightwatcher persona, as that's what Raph's doing when Leo finds him. Maybe because the Nightwatcher has become publicly known?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#145 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
Hmmm. If that is what spurs the fight, it's gonna be harsh. You have Raph who likes to fight, and likes to help people out. I see where he is coming from, and it is honorable.
But then you have Leo who may be frightened that Raph's secret existence may be on the verge of being discovered, and in turn, will expose the entire family. Kids movie here? Nah, I think it may be too deep for the 6 year olds, and I'm glad of it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#146 |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
Not a problem, though. I was 6 when I saw the original Batman movie in theaters. It totally went over my head but I still enjoyed it because it was Batman.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#147 | ||
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
|
Quote:
Quote:
__________________
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#148 | |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 66
|
Quote:
From the sequence of the images, it looks like Raph's going around in his Nightwatcher persona when he looks up and sees Leo staring at him from a rooftop. They go on a chase halfway across New York, Raph thinks he's lost him on the "Red Eye" building, but instead finds Leo behind him. Raph's black helmet comes off later on (Darth Vader-ish...). Leo tries to reason with him, but Raph isn't having it (look at the image with the two of them in profile with their weapons out; Raph's holding up his sais all ready to go--his chain gone for some reason--while Leo's swords are lowered). What happens next I have no idea, except I really wanna know where the hell Raph went during Leo's confrontation with the generals, and why later on when the turtles and their allies take on the Foot, Leo's nowhere to be found.
__________________
Last edited by mik8la; 12-30-2006 at 07:37 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#149 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
Oh crap. You don't think they'll leave a huge cliffhanger with Leo being alive or not, do you?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#150 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 59
|
I havent seen the pics
none of the links works for me sorry for my english |
|
|
|
|
|
#151 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
|
Use my link on page 2 of this thread. Be sure to change the Xs to Ts.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#152 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 59
|
thanks for the help Roseangelo
|
|
|
|
|
|
#153 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
|
If you're being sarcastic you're going to have to be more specific otherwise no one will be able to help you.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#154 |
|
Oregonian in heart & soul
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
|
In my opinion, the best picture is the family portrait.
__________________
![]() Formally known as Scientific freak |
|
|
|
|
|
#155 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
|
This movie has a huge amount of detail, all the shadows, reflections, blood vessels.. I LOVE IT!!
But I accidentally found something. In pic 155 where you see the whole gang looking at a beaten Max Winters, on a shiny polished floor. Leo totally has no reflection on the floor! Raph has!!...and the rest in standing in a darker section. But Leo is completely missing his reflection.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#156 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
Good find there Raph. Maybe Leo is a ghost? Or they missed the detail and may retouch the final product before releasing it to the theaters.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#157 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
|
No, Leo has no reflection because he's that good a ninja.
__________________
![]() THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ... SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything |
|
|
|
|
|
#158 |
|
Oregonian in heart & soul
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
|
I noticed something else...Raph's leg is entirely a different shade of green from the rest of his body in that picture.
__________________
![]() Formally known as Scientific freak |
|
|
|
|
|
#159 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: California
Posts: 318
|
Oh gadz, I hope that's just a mistake... Otherwise I'm going to
__________________
I never realized how thirsty I was until I met a glass of water. |
|
|
|
|
|
#160 |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
I'm guessing it's the lighting in that shot. Surely it'll look fine in motion.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|