The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2007, 07:32 AM   #1
Krutch
Like, stupid rich.
 
Krutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Rawkzone
Posts: 2,808
The only CGI error I've found...

Im not complaining, lol, cuz i think everyone agrees the animation looks phenomenal. But i was watching the HD trailer yesterday and I noticed that when Don is talking to Mikey, you can see clippings around his mouth. It happens twice when hes talking.



As you can see, its obviously not a huge deal, lol, I just thought i'd put it out there since no one else has pointed it out(i think).

Cheers.
Krutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:16 AM   #2
Masked Ninja
Doodles TMNT for fun
 
Masked Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sploshin' through some sewer...
Posts: 2,137
The same thing happens to Mikey's mouth when he's doing the "You dudes see that over there?"

Since it's pretty visible an error, that's probably a mark of a scene that isn't quite finished but was cut into the trailer. It's not quite something that you'd just overlook if you were making a movie professionally. I hope.
Masked Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:20 AM   #3
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
I'm guessing that it's like the comment Kevin Munroe made about the pictures that leaked: unfinished stuff.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:38 AM   #4
Masked Ninja
Doodles TMNT for fun
 
Masked Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sploshin' through some sewer...
Posts: 2,137
Except for these were in the HD version of the theatrical trailer.
Masked Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 12:59 PM   #5
johnnyblaze
Stone Warrior
 
johnnyblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 677
plenty of trailers have unfinished shots
johnnyblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:41 PM   #6
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Thats it, I'm not gonna go see this movie.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 06:13 PM   #7
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
^Are you for real TMTWBR?
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 06:32 PM   #8
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
^Are you for real TMTWBR?
Of course not. Where would get that?
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 06:45 PM   #9
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
^*Shrugs* I dunno. I don't know if people are playing aorund or not half the time. It was nothing personal, I was just shocked by you statement for a second. All's good!
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:23 PM   #10
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Are you that bored? You hafta go and pick out little imperfections
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:37 PM   #11
mikey2007
Hench Mutant
 
mikey2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 304
lol is it really that noticable when u are watchin it in fast motion? or is it one of those things that u only really catch if u watchin it in slow mo or frame by frame? or are u just that bored like they said ^^^?
__________________

"i just love hide-n-seek, don't you?" -mike
mikey2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:02 PM   #12
Masked Ninja
Doodles TMNT for fun
 
Masked Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sploshin' through some sewer...
Posts: 2,137
I noticed Mikey's as it played, but didn't see Don's until I knew about it and watched frame-by frame.

But I am majoring in computer animation, so...
Masked Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:21 PM   #13
mikey2007
Hench Mutant
 
mikey2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked Ninja View Post
I noticed Mikey's as it played, but didn't see Don's until I knew about it and watched frame-by frame.

But I am majoring in computer animation, so...
ok, well that's understanding then, i've taken a class with gaming animation/programming....but i guess i was too excited when watching the trailer to notice this stuff
__________________

"i just love hide-n-seek, don't you?" -mike
mikey2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:34 AM   #14
VGiselleH
Thug
 
VGiselleH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 59
I didn't notice anything till I saw this thread, then I immediately picked out the one with Mikey as well by myself...the trailer is totally spoiled for me now!!

Ok, not really, I still watch it every day with just as much enjoyment, lol ^_^
VGiselleH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.