The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2007, 02:56 AM   #21
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
I think he basically sumed up the 3 movie perfectly.

TMNT 1: Good movie
TMNT 2: So bad it's good
TMNT 3: Utter crap
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:33 PM   #22
LogicDonny
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,643
He pretends to destroy his games but actually for the first time ever, he actually did destory something..

he actually chopped the movie in half.. It was really the movie, if you look at the movie pieces closely you can tell it was tmnt 3, at first i thought it was a different tape but lol it was true enough, TMNT3.

Hey he didn't always do making fun of movies games.. he did a couple good ones like the rocky montage.

I am still waiting for him to do a review on rocky Balboa and super man 64.. Oh man he has to do it a superman 64 review.. Oh and an E.T. atari one.
LogicDonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 01:34 AM   #23
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
LMFAO @ the countdown on the Top 10 Worst Lines. Angry Nintendo Nerd is always on-point with his reviews. I've been a fan of this guy since his Castlevania reviews. Guy is a genius!

Best part is even though he's bashed the TMNT 3 movie and the TMNT game on the NES, he's still a major TMNT fan at heart, and he knows he's gonna see the new movie when it comes out.
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 02:47 AM   #24
Shark
Stone Warrior
 
Shark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In my Wii, playing with my Wii. Playing with TMNT on the Wii. Wii Play TMNT WEEE!!!
Posts: 653
That link just took me to Ducktales review...but he said some good things but that game which I loved. "Pogo ****ing the **** out of your enemies" That guy is hillarious ^^
__________________
The Forum's Un-Official Karai Obsessor!!!

And my unhealthy obsession for Karai continues...I need therapy...

Enter: Shadow Assassin RP has just started, and still open for new people.
Favorite Sloganizer Quotes: "I quit smokeing with Karai.", "Karai on the outside, tasty on the inside." and "I'd sleep with Karai." Man that Sloganizer can be pretty perverted O.o
Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:58 AM   #25
jeff the cheff
Mad Scientist
 
jeff the cheff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 122 and an eighth
Posts: 2,129
This was hilarious. Very long, but worth the watch
jeff the cheff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 11:33 AM   #26
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicDonny View Post
He pretends to destroy his games but actually for the first time ever, he actually did destory something..

he actually chopped the movie in half.. It was really the movie, if you look at the movie pieces closely you can tell it was tmnt 3, at first i thought it was a different tape but lol it was true enough, TMNT3.

Hey he didn't always do making fun of movies games.. he did a couple good ones like the rocky montage.

I am still waiting for him to do a review on rocky Balboa and super man 64.. Oh man he has to do it a superman 64 review.. Oh and an E.T. atari one.
If he was willing to watch all five Rocky movies at the same time, he would have enjoyed Rocky Balboa I would think. Rocky Balboa was awesome. Now Rocky V is a movie that has a lot of potential for material.

Plus, I wouldn't destroy those things either. Sometimes even a bad game can be entertaining given the right circumstances.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 04:57 PM   #27
Shark
Stone Warrior
 
Shark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In my Wii, playing with my Wii. Playing with TMNT on the Wii. Wii Play TMNT WEEE!!!
Posts: 653
Like I said, that link only took me to the Ducktales review. So I went to Angery Nerd's section, went to his page from there, clicked on the Chronoalogy or whatever, watched that, then clicked on his Youtube name, and found it from there.

I thought I hated TMNT 3 before, but he made me hate it so much more O.o
__________________
The Forum's Un-Official Karai Obsessor!!!

And my unhealthy obsession for Karai continues...I need therapy...

Enter: Shadow Assassin RP has just started, and still open for new people.
Favorite Sloganizer Quotes: "I quit smokeing with Karai.", "Karai on the outside, tasty on the inside." and "I'd sleep with Karai." Man that Sloganizer can be pretty perverted O.o
Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 06:40 PM   #28
johnnyblaze
Stone Warrior
 
johnnyblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr._Mutant_Man View Post
Rocky Balboa was awesome.
I agree 100%. most people will probably be surprised by how good it is
johnnyblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 06:44 PM   #29
Mr. Snackpants
Keep cool my babies!
 
Mr. Snackpants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posts: 2,239
Oh God I just saw his TMNT 3 movie review on YouTube....this guys is hilarious. He gets me everytime. I was so glad to find out he does movies too.
Mr. Snackpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 07:05 PM   #30
BigApple3AM
Mad Scientist
 
BigApple3AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Supermarket Aisle
Posts: 1,635
Well I couldn't wait for the loading times, but from the first 10 seconds I thought he sounded a lot like matthew broderick in ferris bueller's day off.
BigApple3AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 09:52 AM   #31
TerranigmaFreak
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 715
BTW, there's an interview with the Nerd where he talks about the new TMNT movie.

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?publ...78&bId=7847437
__________________


First footage of the new R rated TMNT movie.
TerranigmaFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 10:56 PM   #32
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,182
i found this "christian" nintendo nerd review of the TMNT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWMOLBAxEvw

its the same review only replaced cuss words with 'good' words, its a pretty funny parody.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 02:45 AM   #33
LogicDonny
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerranigmaFreak View Post
BTW, there's an interview with the Nerd where he talks about the new TMNT movie.

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?publ...78&bId=7847437

Kudos to him and his angry nerd self.. Excellent interview..

If I ever meet him in real life, I want to shake his hand and say thank you for his awesome reviews. If I had 1 bad game, I would pick superman 64.. he would probably make a 1 hour video on how bad it is.


In fact I think he should make a movie of Superman 64 called "Superman 64: the suck of all suckiest games ever"
LogicDonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 05:17 PM   #34
Mr. Snackpants
Keep cool my babies!
 
Mr. Snackpants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posts: 2,239
Attack of the Show just showed part of this. They also mentioned Ninja Turtle forums and how we're all nerdy
Mr. Snackpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 05:28 PM   #35
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snackpants View Post
Attack of the Show just showed part of this. They also mentioned Ninja Turtle forums and how we're all nerdy
What did he say? What did he say? Did they mention me? Alright!

Or something like that.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:00 PM   #36
Mr. Snackpants
Keep cool my babies!
 
Mr. Snackpants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posts: 2,239
Yes, they specifically mentioned Sewerbull when talking about nerdy tmnt message boards people
Mr. Snackpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:30 PM   #37
FearlessLeader
Mad Scientist
 
FearlessLeader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Watching Space Heroes
Posts: 1,048
*laughs*

Who on any forum isn't a little nerdy
FearlessLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:40 PM   #38
ThirdMarioBro
Tea Time!
 
ThirdMarioBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 8,905
I was going to post this, but you all beat me to it. Good stuff. I love it when he rips this sh*t a new asshole.
__________________
ThirdMarioBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:50 PM   #39
Sonic777
Mad Scientist
 
Sonic777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: not telling
Posts: 2,315
Man,this guy is a funny man.He should have his own sitcon on comidy central.Now I would watch that.
__________________
Sonic777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:59 PM   #40
Shark
Stone Warrior
 
Shark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In my Wii, playing with my Wii. Playing with TMNT on the Wii. Wii Play TMNT WEEE!!!
Posts: 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reira View Post
*laughs*

Who on any forum isn't a little nerdy
What did you just call me? You wanna die? >.> *grabs some 'banned in most of the world' nunchucks* >.>
__________________
The Forum's Un-Official Karai Obsessor!!!

And my unhealthy obsession for Karai continues...I need therapy...

Enter: Shadow Assassin RP has just started, and still open for new people.
Favorite Sloganizer Quotes: "I quit smokeing with Karai.", "Karai on the outside, tasty on the inside." and "I'd sleep with Karai." Man that Sloganizer can be pretty perverted O.o
Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.