![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lurking in the Shadows
Posts: 125
|
Clips at IGN!
IGN.com has 4 clips check them out here.
http://media.movies.ign.com/media/15...40/vids_1.html Edit- Make that 12. Wish I could change the thread title. Last edited by SLASH!!!; 03-17-2007 at 08:52 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
|
Dude, there are more than 4 clips.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
|
No, try TEN clips!!!!
*falls over* It's so beautiful....
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lurking in the Shadows
Posts: 125
|
Whoa I only saw four AWESOME!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East side Dimension X
Posts: 262
|
wow what a spoiler
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
|
11 actually.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
I watched a few of them. And now I am grinning from ear to ear like a dumb kid. My family is looking at me like I have horns growing out the side of my head, (I'm in the living room with my laptop and a pair of headphones here) Well, in these clips, you really get to hear the Turtle's voices. At first, I wan't too sure about Raph's when we saw him in that one tv spot with his "I have to disagree with you on that!" Well, in these new clips, he sounds perfect, and he has his accent! Well, I'm gonna continue to watch them, I'm going to spoil myself rotten here, but I haven't been this happy to watch something since probably the first Turtle movie, |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 83
|
So, casey is like comic relief, well him and mikey were in the first movie. So, I guess that works.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 401
|
I am officially declaring myself on restriction from watching any more!
After all, I have to have SOMETHING surprising happen to me when I see the film! *must... resist.... LURE.....*
__________________
Original banner by Imagi, comments/adaptations by Ninjatron-- check out his blog! http://astroboyworld.blogspot.com/
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 382
|
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Caniac Nation, NC
Posts: 416
|
Those were awsome...Animation is purely top notch. For those scared to watch, I didn't see anything TOO spoiler-ish in them.
__________________
"Welcome to the south, plan to lose in our house, GoCanes, Carolina is back, and we're all Caniacs, GoCanes, We want more, shutout score, let's go Ward, GoCanes"....the new and improved version of Clapton's classic Cocaine ![]() Courtesy of Sliced...Thanks Sliced. |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
|
Raph is so hot it makes me wanna cry....*bows to Imagi* My worries have been aleviated...Imagi rules.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,643
|
The cgi were really impressive. I had a laugh and two. The courtyard fight was impressive. Lots of footsoldiers.
Say when did the turtles get arcade machines!? |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 | |
|
A shell of a good hit!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond, Va.
Posts: 1,685
|
Quote:
![]() ![]() Make. Me. Melt. His eyes are mesmerizing... how'd Imagi do that?
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
|
Maybe Casey won them on Ebay for them....they make $$, they paid Case and he delivered hahaha
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 | |
|
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
|
Quote:
How funny you made a sig banner out of the same pic as me!! we think alike!! I loved that look!!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
A shell of a good hit!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond, Va.
Posts: 1,685
|
Yeah, the look says a lot about Raph: Determined, resolute. Also a bit tired, like he's had a long night beating the crap out of bad guys....
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Devil's Advocate
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,130
|
Raph's eyes are huge, and his brows are huge, and methinks that helps his face be very expressive.
__________________
![]() Thanks evan2000 for the sig! |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
|
this movie has my blessing 100% after reading the novel today and seeing these clips everything is great!
I hate to say it though but I have one gripe...all the bad rock bands on the soundtrack am I the only person who doesn't like the music? I hope it's not a bunch of rock music I'd really like a score to go with the movie not a bunch of jock rockers. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|