![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#21 |
|
Dierna Soul, Reporter
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
|
OMG!! I TOTALLY can't wait for this!!! An early christmas gift for sure!! ALL of Vol 1 for only $18!! Dude!!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 493
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 502
|
this makes me sad that my area (the entire state in fact) doesn't get these comics! :'(
|
|
|
|
|
|
#24 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 502
|
yes, that's true! THANK GOD FOR DEBIT!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 493
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 477
|
Yeah, I use a credit card for as much as I can. Mostly because I hate carrying around cash all the time and it gets me rewards points.
I tend to agree, save for big investments like a college education, automobile, or home. I've heard way too many horror stories about people being in debt because they can't handle the responsibility of the Visa and Master Card. But there's nothing wrong with using credit, you just need to know how to control the beast to do your bidding.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#29 | |
|
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posts: 1,190
|
I'm so excited it makes me want to cry.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#31 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 477
|
Quote:
The thing I hate about using a Checking Account Debit Card-and one of the reasons I don't use it on principle-is that a lot of times cashiers will try to use debit instead of credit without asking in an attempt to save some money and try to get you billed an extra 50 cents or something. I hate that. Why is debit even an option anymore?! No one in their right minds would want to be charged to make a purchase. It's just a way to pilfer money from unsuspecting saps. And every debit card I've ever seen is a fully functioning "credit card" that just withdrawls from the checking account. Actually the real reason banks do it is a bit more malicious. Banks get more money from businesses via "credit purchases" so it's an incentive for consumers to not use debit. But we're getting way off topic at his point, heh. So...can't wait for that Tales Volume 1 huh? I couldn't help but notice that the cover says, "Eastman and Laird's." Wasn't there a discussion a while back where someone noticed that Laird was putting his name infront of Eastman's? And thanks for posting the cover + info BTW.
__________________
![]() Last edited by Janus Prospero; 07-14-2007 at 04:57 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 29
|
YES YES YES!!!!
so lookin forward to the new story! and of course all of Tales volume 1!! YAY!! Once the date is set i'll be there! well i get them in my comic shop 4 days later cos im in the uk thank you mirage!
__________________
Uhm... Anyone want a game of ninja tag? |
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 739
|
urm...hellz yea.
i've been waiting for summin like this for a long, long time. i've only bits and pieces of tales vol. 1...individual issues get so damn expensive. i saw a lot for all of vol. 1 for like 50 bucks. that averages what, 9 bucks a piece? with shipping i mean, which was i think 14 bucks. |
|
|
|
|
|
#34 | |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,744
|
Vol 1 for 50 bucks? That's not bad at all. 62 comics for 50 bucks (if i understand you right) is less than a dollar a comic.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
|
No, Tales Vol. 1, which is only 7 issues.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
|
I've gotta remember this one. First appearances of Leatherhead and Rat King? This is the trade I'm looking forward to most in the next several months.
Now all they need to do is re-release Volume 1 of the regular series... |
|
|
|
|
|
#38 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,744
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#39 | |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 29
|
Quote:
__________________
Uhm... Anyone want a game of ninja tag? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
|
I'm really glad tpb's of tmnt are starting to come out, but I wish Mirage was able to get places like borders to sell them. Makes it a lot more convenient. My local comic shops usually only have a few tpb's on their shelves at a time and I've yet to see a tmnt one.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|