The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2007, 04:01 PM   #1
fastforwarddregg
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 164
who was your fav and least fav reoccuring character

As of yet I cannot think of my favorite reoccuring character : the oines I mean are the Rat King, LEatherhead, Punk Frogs, Don Turtelli, BAxter Stockman, Big Louie, zack and Casey Jones and others.
fastforwarddregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 04:08 PM   #2
themaxonline
Hench Mutant
 
themaxonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 278
I liked any episode with a recurring character. Well, except for the random mobsters like Don Tertelli and whatnot because they didn't really have much connection to anything else in the show. Big Louie I liked a bit though because he appeared more than the others.
I can't say I have a favourite though. Maybe the Rat King or Baxter.
themaxonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 06:13 PM   #3
Scandia
Mad Scientist
 
Scandia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
Favorites:

OT- Casey Jones and Lotus Blossom.

NT- Miyamoto Usagi and Angel.
__________________


Turtles fight with honor!!!

Last edited by Scandia; 09-17-2007 at 05:10 AM.
Scandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 07:05 PM   #4
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
Favorite
OT - Casey Jones, Rat King, Leather Head
NT - Usagi, Nobody, Baxter, Leather Head

Least Favorite
OT - Howie, Polarisoid dude
NT - Season 4 Leo, Zanramon
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 07:15 PM   #5
Scandia
Mad Scientist
 
Scandia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
Least favorite recurrent character:

OT- Dregg was nowhere near as cool of a villain as Shredder was. At least Shredder has background.
NT- Torbin Zixx. I do not hate him, but I honestly did not care for his episodes as much as other people liked them. And I do not like Hun-centered episodes all that much, but I do not hate him either.
__________________


Turtles fight with honor!!!
Scandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 06:37 PM   #6
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
I also hate that little referee dude from the Battle Nexus. I laughed my ass off when he got killed in Big Brawl part 4, classic.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 05:10 AM   #7
Scandia
Mad Scientist
 
Scandia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
His name/title would be "Gyouji".
__________________


Turtles fight with honor!!!
Scandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 05:23 AM   #8
General Traag
Foot Soldier
 
General Traag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Technodrome Mark III, Dimension X
Posts: 174
I cannot say much about nt in this case, but for ot it should be like this for me;
Favorite: Baxter (all those eps were absolutely up the weird-o-meter), Traag (now you didn't see that one coming hm?), Irma (actually she became one of my favorite characters when i started re-watching the tmnt some years ago) and surely casey jones aswell (he's just so hardcore without making much sense at all).
For the least favorite...Zach! A annoying character in horrible bad episodes (wingnut running a military school?? wts??).
Howie could definetely be considered as horrible aswell, but as irma he got this trash-factor for him since i started rewatching. And i didn't like the re-occuring generic mobsters, they were just flat out boring.
__________________
-
General Traag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:01 AM   #9
fastforwarddregg
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 164
Mine is the frogs and I only liked Zack because of his fooling around with the Technodrome he almost wrecked it and caused it to fall into the lava, I like General Traag. Like Lotus as she reminds me of Karai.

least is Casey Jones only because he only appeared in a few eps and that was it!!!!! I found the Nutrenous dull.
fastforwarddregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:11 PM   #10
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
My favorites are probably the Punk Frogs. I just thought it was cool that there was a frog equivalent to the turtles.

Least favorite is Zach. It seems like people have a hard time writing kid characters that aren't annoying. IMO Power Rangers "jumped the shark"(that term gets thrown around way too much, but anyway...) when they brought in that kid to be a Ranger.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:33 PM   #11
fastforwarddregg
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr._Mutant_Man View Post
My favorites are probably the Punk Frogs. I just thought it was cool that there was a frog equivalent to the turtles.

Least favorite is Zach. It seems like people have a hard time writing kid characters that aren't annoying. IMO Power Rangers "jumped the shark"(that term gets thrown around way too much, but anyway...) when they brought in that kid to be a Ranger.
good point of how writters cant write kids. but I just loved it when Zack almost wrecked the TEchnodrome.

How did you all like the punk frogs?
fastforwarddregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 01:46 PM   #12
Drtooth
Foot Elite
 
Drtooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,439
Faves-
1980's Leatherhead, Casey, Rat King, Usagi Yojimbo.

2003- Leatherhead, Usagi Yojimbo, Genosuke, Casey, Baxter

Least Faves
1980's- Dregg and Mung

2003- The Adlintians. I hate them and their story arcs.
__________________
[Insert mildly amusing banner here]
Drtooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:35 AM   #13
Type 97 Chi-ha
Mad Scientist
 
Type 97 Chi-ha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brookfield, IL
Posts: 1,333
I hated the depiction of Usagi Yojimbo in the old series. They made him such a total moron!
Type 97 Chi-ha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:56 AM   #14
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type 97 Chi-ha View Post
I hated the depiction of Usagi Yojimbo in the old series. They made him such a total moron!
I wouldn't say they made him a moron. They just pushed the "fish-out-of-water" angle quite a bit.



Favorites:
- Casey Jones
- Leatherhead
- Rat King
- Usagi Yojimbo

Least Favorites:
- Vernon
- Baxter Stockman
- The Neutrinos
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 11:17 AM   #15
Mutated Leo
Foot Soldier
 
Mutated Leo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: P-Town
Posts: 143
The Neutrinos sucked. Might be why I disliked the OT soo much. It had the best themesong but The Neutrinos drove me nuts.
__________________


"He who lives without honor, ends without honor" ~Master Splinter
Mutated Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 11:24 AM   #16
fastforwarddregg
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutated Leo View Post
The Neutrinos sucked. Might be why I disliked the OT soo much. It had the best themesong but The Neutrinos drove me nuts.
they were dull. I didnt think teh theme song was soo bad.
fastforwarddregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:35 PM   #17
Scandia
Mad Scientist
 
Scandia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
The Neutrinos were okay per se. But they were complete and total filler in the first season miniseries.
__________________


Turtles fight with honor!!!
Scandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:45 PM   #18
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastforwarddregg View Post
good point of how writters cant write kids. but I just loved it when Zack almost wrecked the TEchnodrome.

How did you all like the punk frogs?
There have been cool kid characters right? The kid in Heroes isn't too bad.

But the most annoying of them all...Wesley Crusher.

I liked the punk frogs as a kid because...well, I liked frogs.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.