![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Will O' The Wisp
Posts: 472
|
Turtles Magazine
Hey gang, I don't know if this is mentioned in any other thread, but I found this article on X-Entertainment about the magazine that came out in the summer of 1990.
Here's the link. Cheers! http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0967/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
|
I don't think I've seen that movie pic of April and Casey before.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
|
had it.
lost it. no biggie.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
|
The TMNT magazine was one of the best things ever.
With brand new painted covers by Michael Dooney with each issue? And a brand new painted poster (most by Dooney) also in each issue? Win.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
|
Yes. Which is why I said most posters were by Dooney.
Talbot did this one and then there was one by Peter. The rest were Dooney, though.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,213
|
I wish I coulda got a few of those when I was a kid.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|