The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2008, 02:01 PM   #1
TheUltimateShredhead
Stone Warrior
 
TheUltimateShredhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 642
Leatherhead Meets the Rat King!

I am watching throw the series i chronological order for the third time now! And i recently watched the episode "Leatherhead Meets the Rat King!", and i notice throw there fighting they where pretty equaled in strength! It surprises my, by the fact that Leatherhead is a mutant alligator and the Rat king is a human. There maybe a pretty close match in height, but Leatherhead have bigger muscular mass.
TheUltimateShredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:06 PM   #2
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Muscle mass doesn't always equal strength. There are people who train in strength who don't get all massive and still get the desired results.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:33 PM   #3
Revan
Han Shot First
 
Revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paper Street Soap Company
Posts: 3,687
yeah, just look at spider-man.

because the OT was known for how close it was to reality
__________________
Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:42 PM   #4
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
I am also watching the complete series over again, I'm on the episode The Gang's All Here. I would also have to agree that size doesn't always equal strength.
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:54 PM   #5
TheUltimateShredhead
Stone Warrior
 
TheUltimateShredhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by tone-master21 View Post
I am also watching the complete series over again, I'm on the episode The Gang's All Here. I would also have to agree that size doesn't always equal strength.
Funny! I'm on the episode "Mr. Ogg Goes to Town"!
TheUltimateShredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 07:26 PM   #6
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrokuSaki123 View Post
Funny! I'm on the episode "Mr. Ogg Goes to Town"!
I just started Mr. Ogg Goes to Town.
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:08 AM   #7
Krangstein
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Iceland, Europe
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by tone-master21 View Post
I just started Mr. Ogg Goes to Town.
Funny, Mr Ogg and Gangs all here are the only 2 episodes of season 3 that I don't like..
Krangstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:15 AM   #8
Drtooth
Foot Elite
 
Drtooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,439
I keep jumbling this episode in my mind up with "Splinter Vanishes," in which they both work together. I can remeber the real "Leather meats Rat" episode, there was a lot of friction between the characters, but I need to see it again to post a real opinion.
__________________
[Insert mildly amusing banner here]
Drtooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:37 PM   #9
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Splinter Vanishes, love that episode.
It's just so odd, with the turtles having jobs and people not caring that they're mutant turtles.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 06:34 PM   #10
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krangstein View Post
Funny, Mr Ogg and Gangs all here are the only 2 episodes of season 3 that I don't like..
So you liked "The Turtle Terminator"? And "Camera Bugged"?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 06:40 PM   #11
Krangstein
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Iceland, Europe
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
So you liked "The Turtle Terminator"? And "Camera Bugged"?
Camera bugged was ok, pretty funny, but quit stupid I know. Turtle Terminator is one of the weaker episodes of season 3, I know, but always makes me laugh. You forgot Mutagen Monster Not that great either
Krangstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 06:57 PM   #12
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krangstein View Post
You forgot Mutagen Monster Not that great either
All of the cow humor actually cracks me up...
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 07:20 PM   #13
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
So you liked "The Turtle Terminator"? And "Camera Bugged"?
I enjoy Mr. Ogg myself as a Peewee Herman fan lol And I also like Camera Bugged because Frip reminds me of Ed Wynn (r.i.p)
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:39 PM   #14
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent View Post
Splinter Vanishes, love that episode.
It's just so odd, with the turtles having jobs and people not caring that they're mutant turtles.

wasn't Splinter Vanishes supposed to be the finale of season four, orginally?
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:06 PM   #15
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja View Post
wasn't Splinter Vanishes supposed to be the finale of season four, orginally?
*shruggs* I've got no idea sorry
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 07:28 PM   #16
Krangstein
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Iceland, Europe
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent View Post
*shruggs* I've got no idea sorry
Yes it was, also last episode of season 4 to be produced.
Krangstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 09:15 PM   #17
Revan
Han Shot First
 
Revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paper Street Soap Company
Posts: 3,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja View Post
wasn't Splinter Vanishes supposed to be the finale of season four, orginally?
Isn't that the one where they find a flyer and win a trip to Europe
__________________
Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:41 AM   #18
Krangstein
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Iceland, Europe
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutrino View Post
Isn't that the one where they find a flyer and win a trip to Europe
No, That was the first episode of season 4, Plan 6 from outer space
Krangstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.