The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2008, 10:14 PM   #2401
愛
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,449
Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm prepared to make this board NC-17 REAL FAST.
愛 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:56 PM   #2402
syd
Stone Warrior
 
syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 596
The victim cat died yesterday, I heard of the bad news from Mum this morning. The flue is even more intimidating recently.

She said she hasn't seen it for more than a week since the last time it left home without having any food. That poor cat. When it still alive it used to be bullied by either the eunuch criminal or other male cats outside. Its life, which was all about eating and sleeping and being a discharge tool of other cats, seems so meaningless. It used to be an apple of Mum's eye when it was a cutty little kitty itself. It was indeed once a lovely creature but since the surgery resulting in the hormone disorder, it had passed its prime. Two cutty little newbies eventually got it replaced. Mum said she felt sad but I don't believe.

I used to disdain it and called it a shameless church mouse, yet now I can understand being that it was not its fault. It kept following her home to ask for more turkeys because it wanted to survive. Pure beauty of instinct, I was kinda amazed by.

I hate it so many deathes these days one after another. Thoes other wild cats, especially the "two newbies" got infected too they deserve it. They are not cutty little newbies anymore they got surgery already. Sooner or later another cutty little newbie will be brought in and they will be treated like church mouse too.




Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCure View Post
Yeah, but you find him totally hot. You can't deny it, you said so in the picture thread.
Good looking is a curse, trust me, though the love for beauty is common to all men.
__________________

"Never mind! I just broke out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
glad to have you back.
syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 03:09 AM   #2403
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, syd. I think you should condemn the murderous rapist to the capital punishment, tho'. He is responsible for driving the victim to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai View Post
Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm prepared to make this board NC-17 REAL FAST.
Don't encourage her. I'm pretty sure she's now looking for her digicam.

And for the proper scenery as well.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 03:38 AM   #2404
Ra
It's my desire?
 
Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
Ah, it's a shame. I guess it's life though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
Don't encourage her. I'm pretty sure she's now looking for her digicam.

And for the proper scenery as well.
Mmm...then I can sell it and pass it as art.
__________________

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 04:16 AM   #2405
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
And put it on both Deviantart and the Technodrome's Fan Works section.

Free artsy pr0n, anyone?
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:07 AM   #2406
poiuytre
Hench Mutant
 
poiuytre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 437
It's not artsy until two men are pressing their bare torsos against eachother in a public park. I suggest Peanut and Mecha Cow.
__________________
"That girl...she said that the sky frightened her. That looks so...liberating."
poiuytre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:12 AM   #2407
Mecha Cow
Gorgeous and modest too
 
Mecha Cow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 3,699
No thanks, after last time I've learned not to do those things in public.
__________________
Mecha Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:12 AM   #2408
愛
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,449
So you do it in private now?
愛 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:13 AM   #2409
Mecha Cow
Gorgeous and modest too
 
Mecha Cow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 3,699
Nothing gets by you.
__________________
Mecha Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:15 AM   #2410
愛
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,449
I don't know if that's sarcasm, but knowing you, it probably is. So I'm going to say...

...well, nothing. I'm going to go cry in a corner now. SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO?! I PROMISED MY MOM I WOULDN'T CRY ANYMORE!
愛 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:44 AM   #2411
Mecha Cow
Gorgeous and modest too
 
Mecha Cow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 3,699
You should know by now that everything I say is sarcasm.

See what I did there? *wink*
__________________
Mecha Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:45 AM   #2412
Peanut
Second Gear
 
Peanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuytre View Post
It's not artsy until two men are pressing their bare torsos against eachother in a public park. I suggest Peanut and Mecha Cow.
I would have thought you'd prefer Sonic and one of his bum buddies.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:40 PM   #2413
syd
Stone Warrior
 
syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire666xXxXx View Post
Syd's a girl buddy.
I thought that's our secret. Why you do that?
__________________

"Never mind! I just broke out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
glad to have you back.
syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:37 PM   #2414
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
 
Ecto Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
So you ARE a girl? I'm confused.
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:43 PM   #2415
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Spit let the sodomizing cat out of the bag.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:43 PM   #2416
愛
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,449
愛 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:47 PM   #2417
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Hey I actually got that reference I think.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:48 PM   #2418
愛
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,449
u no teh morning musumez?
愛 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:49 PM   #2419
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Apparently I do. Then again I used to be really close to this girl that was all about them, so it shouldn't be that big of a shock to me.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:52 PM   #2420
愛
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,449
"The Manpower!!" was a single from them a few years ago, back when all the awesome people were still in it. The picture is from their Sunday morning show. It was an English conversation game segment that they do sometimes.

Well, it's good that you no longer know about them, because now they have Chinese members, and have really awful songs and PV's. I don't even know if their Sunday morning show is going to last much longer, either. Since basically everyone awesome from Hello! Project left, there's not much to really get excited about. For me, anyway.
愛 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
advice, celebrations, condolences, gossip


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.