![]() |
|
|
#81 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Posts: 148
|
Quote:
Anyway, I don't know how I feel about the new designs for April and Casey... they're so... different. Especially April. It definitely seems they're incorporating the designs from the fourth movie somewhat. Anyway, I'm sure it'll feel much more like April and Casey once we see them in action and hear the familiar voices. Is there any kind of set date for this season to start?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#82 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
Quote:
And April and Casey don't look bad, just different. The colors are richer than the first preview I saw. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 53
|
April looks younger. But it's not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. I was really worried. I'm totally relieved to know that it's "darker than FF". So far it doesn't look too bad.
Do april and casey know what happened to the turtles? I don't know how they would...but just in case I missed something. If they have been gone a year...do they just assume they are dead? I'm surprised they've been gone a year. Remember the Savento (sp?) episodes with Rennet? They were gone for months..yet when they returned no time had passed in "real" time. Is this bc they didn't flux into another universe but fast forward to a different time period? |
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
Dierna Soul, Reporter
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
|
Well Im asuming they've been gone for a while because the Journal has a picture of April and Casey with the turtles with a Welcome Back sign. But with April and Casey getting married that sign might be for them coming back from their honeymoon. :p
But still.. if they HAVE been gone a year or so I hope somebody was taking care of the cat....not once was Mikey worried about Klunk in FF...he wasn't even shown in The Journal!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2004
Location: Flint, Michigan
Posts: 248
|
Iv'e been wondering the same thing. I guess April or Casey could have come down and saw Klunk alone and took him in or something.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#86 | |
|
Nothing without passion
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
But then again, such is time travel, they could be gone for a year and be sent back the exact moment they left and Casey and April would be none the wiser, except for maybe the new duds and a years worth of wrinkles.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
|
Says in the 4kids blog that the turtles have been gone for 1 year, so it would seem to me like April & Casey know they've been gone.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#89 | |
|
Dierna Soul, Reporter
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
|
Quote:
It could have been like that one Kim Possable movie with all those descendents of the naked mole rat. *lol*
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#90 | |
|
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
|
Quote:
So I did this, let me know what you guys think. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#91 | |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 53
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#92 |
|
Writer • Director
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
|
Oh you made that and on up'd the original logo now I got it. Spiffy.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#93 |
|
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#94 | |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Quote:
I'm still expecting this to be a Back To The Future II sort of 'return home to an alternate timeline'. Nice logo, Putrescent.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#95 |
|
I'm SUPER into myself
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#96 | ||
|
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#97 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
|
I think the bolding of the letters takes away, but I definitely think the dripping of the paint added a nice touch. Evens things out or something...can't quite put my eye on it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#98 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 129
|
I like the paint dripping but perhaps a hard edge would be better then the "airbrush" look.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#99 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
I think so too. As sprayed-on as it's supposed to look, it's contradictory that it has such large 'runs' (since spray-paint is more prone to smearing). Still cool that you even bothered, Putrescent. Care to give it a revision?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#100 | |
|
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
|
Quote:
Thanks Gobo, and eh I guess I will..I may not have a computer after tommrow. Last edited by VaughnMichael; 05-02-2008 at 05:12 PM. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 4kids |
|
|