The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 03:20 AM   #21
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior
 
METALHEAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
thats one badass ratking costume.
__________________

i ship it.
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:23 AM   #22
Scandia
Mad Scientist
 
Scandia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
Now y'all are wanting me to go to Comic Con next year. Even though it will be very difficult to coordinate- and that is an understatement.

But it looks like everyone had too much fun
__________________


Turtles fight with honor!!!
Scandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:24 AM   #23
tOkKa
tOkKie-Pokie,puddin'n PIE
 
tOkKa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pajamas out of the water on the elephant was sweating a lemon.
Posts: 1,729
Post

tOkKa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:14 PM   #24
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Too cool, Tokka!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:54 PM   #25
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
tOkKa you rock!
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:39 PM   #26
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion
 
Tinuvielsdreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
Great pics! Tokka's Rat king costume is truly awesome. He wasn't wearing it when we met up so I am glad to see the pics.

A little something to add. I put a few general pics up in the photo section but this one should go here



I also missed putting up this pic before and it totally deserves to be posted because we got not only got a pic with Jim but he gave us an amazing Raph sketch.



I saw the pics in your album Archon, I am glad I got a copy of our group shot now
Tinuvielsdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:16 PM   #27
WinterMorning
Foot Soldier
 
WinterMorning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bellflower, CA
Posts: 184
Jealous...so jealous! I am so determined to go next year! This looks like tons of fun
__________________




WinterMorning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:54 PM   #28
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinuvielsdreams View Post
Great pics! Tokka's Rat king costume is truly awesome. He wasn't wearing it when we met up so I am glad to see the pics.

A little something to add. I put a few general pics up in the photo section but this one should go here



I also missed putting up this pic before and it totally deserves to be posted because we got not only got a pic with Jim but he gave us an amazing Raph sketch.



I saw the pics in your album Archon, I am glad I got a copy of our group shot now
Weren't those two the cutest couple? They were all over each other the whole con, the rascally whippersnappers...
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:22 PM   #29
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine
 
plastroncafe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Upsidedown
Posts: 7,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Oh man, Plastroncafe, where did you find that shirt? That's awesome. So is Tokka's Rat King costume. I'll really have to go to one of these things some day.

And it should be illegal to sell UV Blue.
Hey there Cipher,

The shirt is from a site called Tee Fury. It was one of those limited edition 24 hour things.

And...oh sweet zombie savior of your choice, there was a lot of vodka. And i'm not sure why I continually insisted to badger poor Tristan about drinking more. I'm going to blame Andrew and be done with it.
__________________
------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel View Post
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
plastroncafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:17 PM   #30
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
And...oh sweet zombie savior of your choice, there was a lot of vodka. And i'm not sure why I continually insisted to badger poor Tristan about drinking more. I'm going to blame Andrew and be done with it.
I'll take the blame.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:07 PM   #31
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion
 
Tinuvielsdreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Weren't those two the cutest couple? They were all over each other the whole con, the rascally whippersnappers...
Well we had to do something while we waited in lines
Tinuvielsdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:30 PM   #32
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinuvielsdreams View Post
Well we had to do something while we waited in lines
you can say that again.. glad to see the hella fun you all had in San Diego.. gotta love that city.. I will need to get my ass out there from the east coast again some day... oh, some day..
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:58 AM   #33
Garou
On a X-Men: Evo trip!
 
Garou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In a different and wicked reality...
Posts: 1,991
Aaaaaaaw, it looks awesome! Whenever I have the money to go to America, I will be sure to plan it so I can get to comiCon.... somehow... in a whole lotta years....

And Tokka, I SO love your Rat King costume. It's fantastic.
__________________
Ferret Bureau of Investigation
Garou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:25 AM   #34
TristanHuwJones
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
TristanHuwJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
Hey there Cipher,

The shirt is from a site called Tee Fury. It was one of those limited edition 24 hour things.

And...oh sweet zombie savior of your choice, there was a lot of vodka. And i'm not sure why I continually insisted to badger poor Tristan about drinking more. I'm going to blame Andrew and be done with it.
By the time people started shouting me, I'd already used five of those free drink tickets to get those surprisingly strong Turtle drinks, Steve had already popped me a couple of beers and I'd been diving into my own pockets. Andrew's generous Martini and your own coupla drinks had me well and truly cruisin' into drinksville by the time everyone else had up and left! Jim was keen to power on, but as I said, other Aussies beckoned and I was a wreck three hours later
__________________
Still alive (somehow)...
tristansbones.bsky.social
and instagram @ instagram.com/tristans_bones
TristanHuwJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:29 AM   #35
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanHuwJones View Post
Andrew's generous Martini
I forgot about that! How did you like it, man? It's my ****ing staple.

And Jim, yes... my god, that man is a drinking tank. A tank!
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:29 PM   #36
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion
 
Tinuvielsdreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoggleKng View Post
you can say that again.. glad to see the hella fun you all had in San Diego.. gotta love that city.. I will need to get my ass out there from the east coast again some day... oh, some day..
The city was great and the con was great but the driving part I could have done without. next time I think a closer hotel will be in order.
I am from the East coast and I used to say the same thing so I bet you'll do it someday
Tinuvielsdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 06:57 PM   #37
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinuvielsdreams View Post
The city was great and the con was great but the driving part I could have done without. next time I think a closer hotel will be in order.
I am from the East coast and I used to say the same thing so I bet you'll do it someday
Yeah, I hit up NYCC for the first time this year and had a blast.. Just strapped for cash for airfare.. There is a nice hostel in the Gas Lamp District I stayed at once in San Diego.. I dunno if it is still there.. It was a steal..
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:40 PM   #38
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine
 
plastroncafe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Upsidedown
Posts: 7,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoggleKng View Post
Yeah, I hit up NYCC for the first time this year and had a blast.. Just strapped for cash for airfare.. There is a nice hostel in the Gas Lamp District I stayed at once in San Diego.. I dunno if it is still there.. It was a steal..
If it was 500 West Broadway, then yup!
I'd originally planned on staying there before finding a spare room in one of the Con hotels.

As for airfare, I kept my eye on FareCast.com and managed tickets from the East Coast to San Diego for roughly $350 round trip. I think it might be called Bing Travel now, but either way a very useful site.

I too had a blast at this past NYCC, and will totally be hitting that up again when it comes around.
__________________
------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel View Post
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
plastroncafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:09 PM   #39
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post

And Jim, yes... my god, that man is a drinking tank. A tank!
I was standing next to him for most of the movie. He was howling and screaming and cheering and yelling throughout almost all of it...I honestly couldn't tell if it was sarcasm or not...I'm going to assume not
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:49 PM   #40
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
I think it might be called Bing Travel now, but either way a very useful site.
Appropriate.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.