The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 11:57 PM   #1341
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
This belongs in the ebay thread bub.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:48 AM   #1342
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo87 View Post
When I was searching Ebay, I came across a movie prop head of Raphael from Secret of the Ooze. I am actually amazed it is in great condition. http://cgi.ebay.com/NINJA-TURTLES-TM...item35a4c51bdc
Makes me wish I had that much money to get it.
For the record...I told you so!
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 02:31 PM   #1343
jalmetalman
Hench Mutant
 
jalmetalman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 404
Beware of this seller as I just bought #1 from him 1 hour ago, paid, then he leaves me poss feedback and says it has been dispatched then cancels the transaction saying that he was selling his brothers comics and he flipped out... Also #1 is the 3rd printing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-Mutant-N...item27ad07a421
__________________
NECA!!! Please make a Splinter, my turtles need their master!!!
jalmetalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 06:53 PM   #1344
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
In case you missed the head the first (or 2nd, or maybe 3rd?) go round:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NINJA-TURTLES-TM...item35a4ddf3e2
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:02 PM   #1345
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Scat Books here..
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:06 PM   #1346
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
wow, they went pretty cheap considering this one didn't....any one here? Murph made mint there.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEDWX:IT
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:07 PM   #1347
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
So Dooney sells something that's historically relevant, and it goes for a small wad. Murph auctions off porno, and it makes a mint in comparison.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:14 PM   #1348
lilmotto
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
So Dooney sells something that's historically relevant, and it goes for a small wad. Murph auctions off porno, and it makes a mint in comparison.
Sorry what where the prices for Murphs auction. I know Dooney's was round $125
__________________
I list items on ebay frequently:
http://shop.ebay.com/lilmotto/m.html...1&_from=&_ipg=
lilmotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:55 AM   #1349
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
Murph auctions off porno, and it makes a mint in comparison.
Porno that is also historically relevant IMO.

I put a couple bids in, but at over $500 I backed down (christmas coming up and all). Theres only two other people in our "circle" I could see dropping cash like that on this book...One is not currently in the financial position to do so...and the other is Danny.

Dan? Yes No?
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:51 AM   #1350
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
I know who won the auction. I don't think he posts here, though.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:47 AM   #1351
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Porno that is also historically relevant IMO.

I put a couple bids in, but at over $500 I backed down (christmas coming up and all). Theres only two other people in our "circle" I could see dropping cash like that on this book...One is not currently in the financial position to do so...and the other is Danny.

Dan? Yes No?
Nope not me. I would have though, but I've got something on my radar right now that I'm trying to snag. Awesome book though.
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:58 AM   #1352
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
I know who won the auction. I don't think he posts here, though.
Huh. Interesting.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:24 PM   #1353
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
yeah, I bid on it too, but it got too hot and heavy for me at the climax.. just would be interesting to see how they put that all together but according to Murph, it was a rather short story..
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...

Last edited by BoggleKng; 11-16-2009 at 08:45 PM.
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:38 PM   #1354
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
,... Giggity?
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:04 PM   #1355
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
Mighty Muggs Technodrome

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Mighty-Mu...item20ae0973d6
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:33 AM   #1356
Buffy
Mad Scientist
 
Buffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoggleKng View Post
Nice custom, but the price is so high me thinks.
__________________



Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:14 AM   #1357
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
Nice custom, but the price is so high me thinks.
I will never...ever...ever...ever...ever...understand the price logic behind vinyl toys
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:44 PM   #1358
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Did Hasbro always make blank Mighty Muggs for customs or did they start because people were customizing other characters and then selling them on e-bay?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 07:43 PM   #1359
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
Funny t Shirt

http://cgi.ebay.com/Green-Sinan-T-Sh...item33578df0dd
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #1360
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Why must the ill shirts always be size large? I'm a bigger dude & need a bigger shirt. Hmph.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.