The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 06:30 AM   #1
jestermon
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 486
Tales of TMNT #38

Does anyone have scans of this? The whole book?
jestermon is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 12:30 PM   #2
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by jestermon View Post
Does anyone have scans of this? The whole book?
you won't find people here giving out entire scans of books.

Might I suggest you splurge the $5.00 and buy it from Mirage:

http://www.miragelicensing.com/paypal/tales.html
Archon_Turtle is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 01:03 PM   #3
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
I have an extra copy as well.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.