The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 07:50 PM   #1601
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Those look like they're probably official merchandise, Hong Kong only releases or something.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:57 PM   #1602
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroku_CJJ View Post
I may have to try and work out a trade with you...
Unlikely :p At least until we know if there are more of these out there.

Quote:
Actually found your blog while scourging the internet looking for more information on these.
Were you able to see it with all of the cobwebs and tumbleweeds?

Quote:
The seller of that item owes me information for helping him/her sell that item.
lol Maybe ye can just ask him or her?
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #1603
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
Unlikely :p At least until we know if there are more of these out there.


Were you able to see it with all of the cobwebs and tumbleweeds?


lol Maybe ye can just ask him or her?
I figured as much...can't say I blame you. If I'd had the money, I would have bought it.

I'm assuming there are more of that set out there...whether or not the other sets were produced, who knows?

I did ask the seller quite politely if he/she would be willing to provide me with some information, but never got a response back.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 02-07-2010 at 11:06 PM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:05 PM   #1604
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
The 'orange blinder' looks mentally ill. For that reason alone, I love it.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #1605
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
Image #1 (Chicago Con exclusive)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MEBIDX:IT
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:55 PM   #1606
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-Mutant-N...item4a9e7371e7

something TRULY worth jumping... ...i was sooo tempted to get it but oo wellz i have pretty much everything i needed there.
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:33 PM   #1607
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
http://shop.ebay.com/myplatolife/m.h...dkw=&_osacat=0

2007 movie posters, very cheap.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:57 PM   #1608
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Just be aware that those are reprints, so quality might be questionable.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:23 PM   #1609
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
Oh I see, thanks. I think I'll risk it, since it's just 3 bucks.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:21 AM   #1610
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
http://cgi.ebay.com/teenage-mutant-n...item1c0d9140bb

wtf?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:00 AM   #1611
tmntgoldcoin
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 622
Achie Comics Year of the turtle #3

Here's a year of the turtle #3. I thought I remember seeing some people looking for some of these.
Here's the ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-TMNT-YEAR-O...item439d409544
tmntgoldcoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:00 PM   #1612
nofuture4u
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 499
Anybody know about these?

Bootlegs? Game? Crap?
http://cgi.ebay.com/VERY-RARE-Lot-of...item20af6f4615
nofuture4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:08 PM   #1613
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture4u View Post
Also not worth the price no matter which of the three (or combination thereof) it is.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:12 PM   #1614
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture4u View Post
Those are the playing pieces for the Tower of Doom game. Very much NOT worth anything near that price.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:38 PM   #1615
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,814
Is this comic worth $200?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TEENAGE-MUTANT-N...item4a9e82232f

I've never even seen this before
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:17 PM   #1616
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Is this comic worth $200?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TEENAGE-MUTANT-N...item4a9e82232f

I've never even seen this before
those pop up on ebay form time to time but are not rare at all and not worth that much money at all.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:55 PM   #1617
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
I got one of those free. Most certainly not worth it. They pop up in lots quite often.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:52 AM   #1618
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
those pop up on ebay form time to time but are not rare at all and not worth that much money at all.
Not rare at all? Didn't they only print like 500 of them?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:39 AM   #1619
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Is this comic worth $200?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TEENAGE-MUTANT-N...item4a9e82232f

I've never even seen this before
That's a book that has like 3 different shorts in it (TMNT being one of them), so if you really want the Raph cover, you might have to pay a little bit extra for it if you're impatient. But the other covers are pretty cheap at comic stores.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:45 AM   #1620
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroku_CJJ View Post
Not rare at all? Didn't they only print like 500 of them?
I'm pretty positive there's more then 500 of those. I know there's different covers maybe the turtle cover is only 500.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.