The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 09:04 PM   #721
papa_smurf73
Stone Warrior
 
papa_smurf73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 933
Quote:
21 is what remains, are you game for it?
If not, I am interested
papa_smurf73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:21 PM   #722
Buffy
Mad Scientist
 
Buffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
21 is what remains, are you game for it?
Yesh! I'll take it!
__________________



Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:50 PM   #723
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
Yesh! I'll take it!
Great! All pages are now assigned. I'll be damned if this godforsaken project isn't finished before the end of November.

Now, I know some of you (only just a nagging azrael *hey buddy!* ) are curious about a continuation, like doing issues 2 & so fourth... But obviously, we could barely come together to do this one, & it's a tribute.

That being said, when this puppy is done, I'll unveil the next assignment. Something completely different.
Here's hoping you goons come along for the ride!
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 12:42 AM   #724
Buffy
Mad Scientist
 
Buffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
That being said, when this puppy is done, I'll unveil the next assignment. Something completely different.
Here's hoping you goons come along for the ride!
Well, whatever it is, count this goon in!
__________________



Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 02:26 AM   #725
Oniri
Foot Soldier
 
Oniri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
Well, whatever it is, count this goon in!
Here here!
__________________

Check out my fanart! http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=31376
Oniri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 02:58 PM   #726
cartoonistaaron
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 737
Powder, I emailed it to you, but Outlook shows that the email never sent - file was too big. My fault. I'll shrink it down and upload it someplace like I did with the cover. I'll PM you the download link.
cartoonistaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:58 PM   #727
discordiatookie
facehugger
 
discordiatookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
That being said, when this puppy is done, I'll unveil the next assignment. Something completely different.
Here's hoping you goons come along for the ride!
I'm game! I loved working on this project, and kinda wish I asked for a second page - oh well. Can't wait to see the final results!
__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap!
Don't tell us to grow up and out of it
I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl

You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know...

original TMNT art collection
discordiatookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:59 PM   #728
Koschei
Hench Mutant
 
Koschei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 373
Page 38:
Done and emailed to POWDA'.
Koschei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:08 PM   #729
pl212
Stone Warrior
 
pl212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 813
Just finished the pencil work, will start inking tomorrow.
pl212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:56 PM   #730
cartoonistaaron
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 737
OK Powder, I emailed you my page. A little later than I planned but I think it actually went thru this time.

Do you still want some help laying it all out?

Also, here's a preview of my page. It's page 37.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg page37preview.jpg (28.0 KB, 57 views)
cartoonistaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:46 PM   #731
Koschei
Hench Mutant
 
Koschei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 373
Aaron, that looks friggin' sweet!
Koschei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:55 PM   #732
azrael
Mad Scientist
 
azrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
I am in for the ride I was not nagging just super freakin excited.
________
Alisson

Last edited by azrael; 08-12-2011 at 09:40 PM.
azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:40 PM   #733
cartoonistaaron
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koschei View Post
Aaron, that looks friggin' sweet!
Thanks! It was nice to sit down and do something 100% on paper for a change. I love using those grey brush pens.

I tried to give it an old school Eastman and Laird vibe without directly aping Eastman and Laird.
cartoonistaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:26 PM   #734
pl212
Stone Warrior
 
pl212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 813
Finally pg.9 is done !!!!
All I need to do is scan it.
pl212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:57 PM   #735
pl212
Stone Warrior
 
pl212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 813
Done and sent !!
Powder let me know if you got it.
pl212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:05 PM   #736
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl212 View Post
Done and sent !!
Powder let me know if you got it.
All is well! Got it. Really crisp.

Tristan Jones' page is up for grabs being that he ignores everyone on earth. That's page 36.

Who wants it?

Those of you ignoring my comments/messages, you're about to lose your page.

Those of you who have not yet submitted your page, get with the program.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:17 PM   #737
pl212
Stone Warrior
 
pl212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 813
ok koo!!
We're so close !!!
Sucks Tristan is out.

Last edited by pl212; 11-04-2010 at 06:37 PM.
pl212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:50 PM   #738
garada
Thug
 
garada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hell Island
Posts: 62
Sent you my page 13, Powder. Sorry for the delay, I wasn't ignoring you, I just haven't had time for anything TMNT related these last few weeks, including visiting the Technodrome!

Can't wait to see this all together, what a cool thing!
garada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:24 AM   #739
Buffy
Mad Scientist
 
Buffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
Still working on my page, hopefully I'll have something to show at the end of this weekend.
__________________



Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:52 AM   #740
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
All is well! Got it. Really crisp.

Tristan Jones' page is up for grabs being that he ignores everyone on earth. That's page 36.

Who wants it?

Those of you ignoring my comments/messages, you're about to lose your page.

Those of you who have not yet submitted your page, get with the program.
Hey Powder I will do page 36 if nobody else wants it.

Thanks!

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fan project, remix


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.