The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 09:55 AM   #3541
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152



__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:57 AM   #3542
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
I know I'm new here, but I was just curious of these screencaps that were posted earlier...

What episode are these caps from? It doesn't seem familiar at all to me.
They are from the season 7 episode Combat Land.
__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:40 PM   #3543
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
thanks Tone!
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:21 AM   #3544
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by tone-master21 View Post
They are from the season 7 episode Combat Land.
Oh, that episode! I remember it, but forgot about those parts of it. I should give that a rewatch. Thanks.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:45 PM   #3545
DonatelloDomeHead31
Stone Warrior
 
DonatelloDomeHead31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Helping Casey Jones fix the Pick-Up Truck
Posts: 878
Do you have screencaps from "Turtle Tracks" when April gets captured by the Foot after she's in the phone booth.
__________________

Donatello: Pork rind.
Donatello: Yeah, a few inquiries.
Donatello: Turtles don't migrate, Raph. Birds do!
Donatello: Have you seen the way this guy drives?
Donatello: 0.00000003%!
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...
DonatelloDomeHead31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 09:31 AM   #3546
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by donatello22 View Post
Do you have screencaps from "Turtle Tracks" when April gets captured by the Foot after she's in the phone booth.






__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:30 PM   #3547
Hannah
Once more, with feeling!
 
Hannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 4,111
I really don't want to have to look through this whole thread so I'm just gonna ask- can anyone hook me up with some screen caps of the Mousers? I need some reference pictures and Google has failed me.
__________________
Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:40 PM   #3548
Wildgoose
Foot Soldier
 
Wildgoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hinamizawa Village
Posts: 220
may I ask for some screen caps with April together with Leo?
Wildgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:13 PM   #3549
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
I really don't want to have to look through this whole thread so I'm just gonna ask- can anyone hook me up with some screen caps of the Mousers? I need some reference pictures and Google has failed me.




__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:14 PM   #3550
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildgoose View Post
may I ask for some screen caps with April together with Leo?









__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:48 PM   #3551
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
May I have some of Carter in human form please?
I need a full body, a face close up/ head shot, and perhaps a side and back view if at all possible.
Thank you!
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:21 PM   #3552
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
May I have some of Carter in human form please?
I need a full body, a face close up/ head shot, and perhaps a side and back view if at all possible.
Thank you!









__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:36 AM   #3553
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Thanks so much those are perfect!
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:18 PM   #3554
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
how bout Carter in mutated form?
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:02 PM   #3555
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Canadian View Post
how bout Carter in mutated form?







__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #3556
Wildgoose
Foot Soldier
 
Wildgoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hinamizawa Village
Posts: 220
could i have some screencapes from new torks shiniest with April in her rode?
Wildgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:52 PM   #3557
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
what episode is carter mutated in?
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:55 PM   #3558
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildgoose View Post
could i have some screencapes from new torks shiniest with April in her rode?




__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:56 PM   #3559
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower View Post
what episode is carter mutated in?
I got the screencaps from the episode "The Beginning of the End".
__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:44 AM   #3560
Cobra5000
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 35
i have 2 requests:

1. Raph and Mike pics only from 1-10 seasons

2. Front views of the turtles faces from 1-10 season including turtles-faces that point to "us"
Cobra5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
screencaps


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.