The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2011, 06:47 PM   #201
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Smell your logo. I think it may have been the ink they used.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGro View Post
and now this thread is about pizza smells.
Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I have another theory. Peter Laird never sold the Turtles and is in fact using this moment to destroy his greatest detractors. The pizza....was poisoned!!
Suddenly it all starts to make sense...

__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:50 PM   #202
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
whats the pizza place you all orderd from?
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:53 PM   #203
JoeGro
Foot Soldier
 
JoeGro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
"Take it from a chronic worrier: you worry too dang much"

I'm worried you are worrying too much about me worrying gobo.
JoeGro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:55 PM   #204
JoeGro
Foot Soldier
 
JoeGro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower View Post
whats the pizza place you all orderd from?
I didn't do any ordering.
JoeGro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:57 PM   #205
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGro View Post
"Take it from a chronic worrier: you worry too dang much"

I'm worried you are worrying too much about me worrying gobo.
Well, I'm not THAT worried.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:02 PM   #206
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGro View Post
By the way, none if this is really happening, this is all a fabricated reality that we're experiencing. The people that got pizza boxes have been willing it so for a long time, it just took a very long time for this concept to manifest itself as an opportunity. Merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream, and with that I say that I wish I could share this dream with you all.
Ya know I was gonna wait until this got up to at least 20 pages before I told everyone all those pics were just photoshopped.... Y'all been punk'd!



-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:08 PM   #207
JoeGro
Foot Soldier
 
JoeGro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Well, I'm not THAT worried.
Well now I'm worried that you're not worried enough about me being a worrier.
JoeGro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:10 PM   #208
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
Someone should grill the Nick execs asking them what were they thinking by releasing a bare-bones, cut and full-screen version of the Turtles Forever DVD...

...ESPECIALLY when Lloyd Goldfine constantly reminded them of the uncut version, even giving them the poster to use for the cover, etc.

Seriously, what the hell was THAT about? Tell them to make amends.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:13 PM   #209
Koi
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,787
I come here and see a 11 page thread dedicated to a Nick Pizza box... wha?
Koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:16 PM   #210
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower View Post
whats the pizza place you all orderd from?
Well, the included note declared it to be NINJA PIZZA.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:37 PM   #211
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Smell your logo.
Is it sad that this isn't the weirdest thing I've heard/read today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Someone should grill the Nick execs asking them what were they thinking by releasing a bare-bones, cut and full-screen version of the Turtles Forever DVD...

...ESPECIALLY when Lloyd Goldfine constantly reminded them of the uncut version, even giving them the poster to use for the cover, etc.

Seriously, what the hell was THAT about? Tell them to make amends.
Dude, you might want to like start meditation or something. Clam the frick down... you're so off-topic that it's scary.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:38 PM   #212
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Someone should grill the Nick execs asking them what were they thinking by releasing a bare-bones, cut and full-screen version of the Turtles Forever DVD...

...ESPECIALLY when Lloyd Goldfine constantly reminded them of the uncut version, even giving them the poster to use for the cover, etc.

Seriously, what the hell was THAT about? Tell them to make amends.
Yes. Grilling and making demands. That's EXACTLY what we are going to do...
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:43 PM   #213
JoeGro
Foot Soldier
 
JoeGro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
and slamming our fist down on a table when we're making a point. Okay maybe not that....
JoeGro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:44 PM   #214
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
You'd better Steph, or we're not friends anymore...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:45 PM   #215
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
I've always thought this kind of marketing or whatever is pretty neat, so I'm glad Nick is doing something like this.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 08:24 PM   #216
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
I come here and see a 11 page thread dedicated to a Nick Pizza box... wha?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue1-l...eature=related

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 08:42 PM   #217
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
I'm not going to go back through the thread to find out if it was already, but were these delivered by a legitimate pizza delivery man/woman? If so, did you ask them if they could find 122 1/8?

I know, it's really lame and [cringe] nerdy, but I ask every pizza delivery person I encounter. Not a single one has known what I was referring to.
Wanna get nerdier? Ask if they can find "Avenue H, Sewer Grate 3."
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:14 PM   #218
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
For those of you who have gotten one, I know you can't say anything about what's in the packet you got. I'll ask you this, though:

Did you like it?
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:54 PM   #219
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
I wonder how many outside the 'Drome community also got boxes? Carol Zara posted her's on FB.
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:05 PM   #220
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,185
I'm sure they sent out plenty, videogame companies do this all the time, especially when they send review copies out. They want to create buzz and get in the good side of certain people.
sdp is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.