The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
Slap-Happy
Bad Boy
 
Slap-Happy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,911
Animator Demo Reel Shows Five Seconds of the New Show!

Well, I was looking at some demo reels for Nick animators, trying to see if I could find anything about the new show.

Turns out I've struck gold!

I have complete faith in this show now. the way the turtles move looks amazing in my opinion. This show is probably going to be a huge hit.

Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Slap-Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #2
A little *too* Raph
Stone Warrior
 
A little *too* Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 561
Wow, that's awesome. I can't wait!


Spoiler:
Youtube ads are ruining things like this
__________________
- "You're a claustrophobic"
- "You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy"
A little *too* Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:18 PM   #3
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
I think you copied the URL wrong - it wouldn't work. But I did a search and I think I found what you meant to paste:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:12 PM   #4
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Painfully original.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:02 PM   #5
Slap-Happy
Bad Boy
 
Slap-Happy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Painfully original.
Calm down. No need to get your panties in a bunch.
Slap-Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:25 PM   #6
drasgow
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: washington state
Posts: 193
good one. it's really coming together
drasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:49 PM   #7
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
You guys, I uploaded this clip like three days ago!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU0tU9iAekE
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:14 PM   #8
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,476
Lol, how many fake "OMG new show leaks!" threads do we need in this forum?
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:17 PM   #9
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
That's like the third April Fools joke I've seen on YouTube today.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:37 PM   #10
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Well there is this. It has Rob Paulsen as Donatello!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QOvfjsjZBs
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:11 PM   #11
agliarept
Hench Mutant
 
agliarept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 475
I tip my hat to you! You got me lol. BOOM! lol
agliarept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:38 AM   #12
Hero
British Bloke
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
Rick Roll'd again...

===HERO
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:39 AM   #13
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Rick Roll'd again...

===HERO
Sorry, Hero, I think I got you with a Rick Roll earlier in the week.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:10 AM   #14
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
wow thanks for the trick assholes! lol
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:39 AM   #15
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower View Post
wow thanks for the trick assholes! lol
(Late) April Fools!
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:31 PM   #16
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I so hate you right now. J/k.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.