![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Can anyone help me find a link to the ORIGINAL announcement of the new series? Either here, or somewhere else online?
The reason that I'm asking is that I've started a scrapbook (sort of) for the progress OF the series, with pics, update-announcements; etc. Any and all help that I can get for this will be GREATLY appreciated. And if I didn't make much sense in that first paragraph, it's because I wasn't sure quite how to word my request. Anyway, thankies in advance to anyone who can help me with this. ![]()
__________________
Brother against brother...........
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Dunno where it's at ATM, but you're looking for the initial press-release on the sale from Mirage to Nick. That's when Nick first announced their intended movie and CGI TV series. Sorry I can't dig it up for you now, but I have a lot on my plate.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
|
I have the full press release on my site:
http://ninja-pizza.blogspot.com/2009...es-global.html Here's the quote you're probably looking for: Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |||
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Quote:
I'm also still skipping through the Ninja Pizza Page for other stuff pertaining to the series. Thankies for the help, btw. I'll keep skimming and looking, and between the N.P. Blog, the tmnt_news LJ page, and my buddies online, I should be able to get it caught up fully soon. Hey, there's a LOT of threads HERE that are helpful to me, so I'll get it done sooner or later. ![]() Quote:
Quote:
And the Ninja Pizza Blog is yours?! Cool! I hope you don't mind me printing stuff off of it, then. I really do want to keep my 2K12 TMNT series "scrapbook" up to date. ![]() Thankies again, sys.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Last edited by Whitewolf89; 04-21-2011 at 01:00 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 435
|
__________________
Nom |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Thankies, sys!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() And I will! You have a great Blog there, btw! ![]() ![]() ![]() Quote:
A) I get the money to put on my library printer-account (they charge 50 cents a page for color ink-jet print-outs; 20 cents a page for black-and-white laser ones) OR B) I can get the Internet hooked up at home, so I can use my printer there, and all it will cost me is the cost of the cartridges for my Kodak All-in-One Ink-jet printer. Whichever one comes first, I guess. Bleah.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Btw, now that you guys have helped me with this, this thread can now be locked, if one of the Admins or Mods would be so kind to do so.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
|
before it is locked wolf you should deff post some pics of your scrapbook! I would love to see it.
__________________
https://www.twitch.tv/turtlepizzapower |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Wolfie, did you track down a copy of the Wall Street Journal that had the story with the first promo image?
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | ||
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Quote:
Now, all I gotta do is get myself a digital camera............ Quote:
) in pride of place in my TMNT 2K12 News Binder.Thankies for asking, Jester. ![]() Oh, and to the Admins and Mods, please DO NOT lock this til I get some pics of my TMNT 2K12 Toon Scrapbook posted here, pleasse. I'd appreciate it.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Last edited by Whitewolf89; 04-21-2011 at 01:07 PM. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
A New Day, A New Headache
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
|
Is it a digital or physical scrapbook. From what you've said, it sounds like a physical scrapbook...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Quote:
![]() ) view binder.I just wish that I knew HOW to make a digital scrapbook! That would be so cool!!! IMVHO. ![]() ![]()
__________________
Brother against brother...........
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
A New Day, A New Headache
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
|
You could try Microsoft Word. Just copy and paste stuff into the document.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Quote:
Ergh, if I can get my Microsoft Word prog to work, anyway. I think the one on my new(er) comp was just a trial version, which has since expired. Wonder if Microsoft WORKS is as good? We'll see, I guess..........
__________________
Brother against brother...........
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|