![]() |
|
|
#681 | |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
Quote:
I must say that I hope they aren't. I never really liked them, but they're pretty popular amongst fans - they could very well make an appearance. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#682 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 130
|
I kinda hope it gets the kind of make over like the upcoming Thundercats by Warner Bros. and Studio 4'c, and not the kind taken by Nicktoon's new Voltron Force. No offence, I personally like the new lion design, but not everything else. But still, hope tmnt will turn out great, like Nick's avatar last airbender. It's ok for me if this is new content, but IDW's comic gotta rock and michael bay's movie's faithful to Mirage. Anyway, it's good coming years for the turtles.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#683 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
|
yea if the show sucks at least the comics are going to be with the right about of voilence
__________________
https://www.twitch.tv/turtlepizzapower |
|
|
|
|
|
#684 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
|
Man. I'm telling you. I want an animated series that I can watch and love, rather than one that I can watch but hate. I hope the series, movies, AND comics don't stink altogether. I have high hopes for Nick.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#685 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
|
well acording to bobby which is editor of the new comics over at IDW there is going to be lots of action and good mix of voilence
__________________
https://www.twitch.tv/turtlepizzapower |
|
|
|
|
|
#686 | |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#687 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
|
it really is, head over to IDW and read it
__________________
https://www.twitch.tv/turtlepizzapower |
|
|
|
|
|
#688 | |
|
Stupid Rich
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
|
Quote:
Also Mirage sucks.
__________________
![]() @~<3 Mom~@ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#689 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#690 |
|
Stupid Rich
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
|
It's not anything yet.
__________________
![]() @~<3 Mom~@ |
|
|
|
|
|
#691 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Yep, no "approved" script...who knows what we'll get.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#692 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
I'm happy with anything as long as the characters are true to past personalities. Though my ideal flick is a Mirage based one, I'd love even an OT accurate movie of the complete opposite style. Like I said, as long as its true to the TMNT in some form and doesn't add schlocky humor/sex appeal in there just for the sake of the times, I'm sold.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#693 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,191
|
![]() Cipes and Astin. Photo by Rob. |
|
|
|
|
|
#694 |
|
Space Knight
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
|
Moar liek Casey and Pete, amirite? Hehe
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#695 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#696 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Cipes has girl-hair. XD
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#697 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#698 |
|
Dierna Soul, Reporter
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
|
He's a surfer so of course he's got long flowing hair. *lol*
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#699 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: D'hoonib, VT
Posts: 886
|
Besides having girly hair, he's got some pretty big arms. Looks like this Mikey likes to work out!
__________________
"You are right, I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself." -Dr. Zaius |
|
|
|
|
|
#700 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 64
|
IMO, it will be dumb for this nick storyline to not fall in place with whatever the story line of the new movie to be since they are both slated for 2012 releases. I love that they are going back to mirage roots but if the 2012 movie and 2012 nick series are different story lines thats going to make 4-5 different overall story themes we've gone through and that'll annoy some people i think including me, but i'm a hothead that way
__________________
-31 years old and if it wasnt for the human faces being exposed in the turtle costumes of tmnt 1, i'd still be debating if they are real or not. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 2k12, nick |
|
|