![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
|
The Y’Lyntian Lair
So I was playing Mutant Melee, and I thought of you Wolfie. Here are some images the game had of the Y’Lyntian lair. Sorry about the quality.
![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,473
|
I thought your Mutant Melee discs were busted, Jester!
Lots of great unlockable art in this game... but unfortunately all of them are in terrible resolution.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
I got this game for the og Xbox
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,188
|
That third picture isn't the Y'Lyntian lair.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
|
It was...but I found something to compensate.
Your right. That's the first lair, isn't it...
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Quote:
The quality is fine, bro. COULD be just a SMIDGE better, but I ain't squawkin', given that I can't really do screencaps of the thing on my comp right now (something bout the codexs on my two fave DVD-player progs, WinMedia Player and InterActual, being expired, or not working, or something), and have to depend on all of you, my good Drome buddies for them. I'm just glad that you found them. Gotta get myself a copy of Mutant Melee soon, though............ You're both right, but it's still cool with me about that third pic, guys. I don't really HAVE one LIKE that of their first Lair, and I might just NEED it later on, anyway, for a future fancomic or pic. So it's cool to have it, anyway. Again, many, MANY thankies, Jester-bro.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Last edited by Whitewolf89; 09-14-2011 at 11:48 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
|
Yeah...they're screen caps from a PC game...so it's a bit sloppy. Ctrl + Print Scrn.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Quote:
Anyway, long story short, I had to go to the library to do some online stuff, as my comp was in the shop getting its power fans replaced, so I was stuck making a daily 20-to-30 minute round-trip hike TO said library to check my e-mail and stuff til I got my comp back out of the shop, so I told them that they could play the games that were ON the comp, or watch my movies while I was gone, til their Grandma Janet, who had custody of them at the time, came to pick them up. Then I left for the library, fully expecting that everything would be okay while I was gone. So, I was gone for the two hours that I had for comp-use time at the library, PLUS the 20-30 minutes tand from said library, and when I got back, I went to get my TMNT 2K7 movie DVD (which I had JUST gotten back after my second-oldest niece, Ashley, had had it for a week) so I could watch it, when I noticed that something was off with the case for my 2K7 TMNT movie game (it was turned around so that the place where you open a DVD case was facing out toward me, rarther than the spine of it facing the way it should have), and got a bit suspicious, so I slid it out of its place, asnd opened it. You can imagine my shock, and then my anger, when I founf that the case was empty! So I checked the one for the movie DVD, and found that it had been put the wrong way round back in the slipcase, which made me even madder! (I have my DVD; etc.; organized in a VERY specific way, so if they're out of that specific place, I know that somebody's been messing with them. Which was the case with this.) So, being the VERY ticked off gal that I was, I immediately called the boys great-grandparents' house (where they and Janet were living at the time), and, when I got their great-grandpa, I asked to speak to Gabe, and when I got HIM, I asked him if he's brought that TMNT 2K7 PC game home with him, and Gabe told me, "yes", he had, AND that he'd brought the movie disk iwht him, too. He ALSO told me that he's talked to ME gain before I'd left for the library, and that I'd changed my mind, and told him that he could borrow both of them. I asked Gabe if he believed that, and he told me "no", that he didn't. So I told him that once his Grandma Janet got home, he was to tell he what had happened, and that Noah had taken BOTH of those disk WITHOUT my permission, AND that I wanted them back just as soon as she could possibly arrange it. By the next day, when she went in to work, if at all possible. He said that he would. And here's the kicker: Janet called back later that evening, and wanted to know just what was going on with the movie and game disks. I very bluntly told her that Noah had taken them without my permission, and that I had, in fact, told him that he could NOT borrow them. THAT was when she dropped a bombshell on me by telling me that Noah told her that I had GIVEN them to him, as a gift! You better believe, that once I got my wits back about me over that, I went OFF!!! I very bluntly told Janet that that was NOT the case, and that I had bought the combo-pack of the movie AND the game for (basically) a little over $20.00 almost two weeks before; a combo-pack that was basically a $40.00 value; and that I hadn't even had a chance to watch (in the case of the movie) or PLAY yet (in the case of the game), and that I had absolutely NOT given to Noah as a present or gift! I also told her what Gabe had told me, and that, in MY eyes, Noah had flat-out STOLEN my movie and my game disks! I also told her, in NO very uncertain terms, that I wanted them both BACK just as soon as possible. I then asked her if she'd talked to Gabe about our converstation, and she told me "no", that Noah had gotten to her first. I think I said something along the lines of "Figures", then told her that she should talk to Gabe. Evidently she did, because she showed up at our house the very next morning WITH both disks, and, while I was VERY pleased to get them both back, I was hoorified and sickened at the condition that they were in; both were badly scratched up, and had stuff smeared on them. And since the TMNT 2K7 DVD was a two-sided disk, that made it worse. I was absolurtely sick, and I very bluntly informed Janet that Noah would not only NOT be allowed to borrow any more of my DVDs, he would NOT be allowed in my bedroom (where my DVD-player/recorder was/is) ever again! NOT until he could prove to me that I could trust him again. But, since he has NOT been allowed back in my bedroom WITHOUT someone else in there with him, THAT should tell you how THAT turned out! Anyway, long story short, I have not been able to either watch my TMNT 2K7 DVD, or to play that game that went with it, even since I got my "new" comp. Bummer for me, huh? But on an UP note, there's a Game Stop (or some such place) here in town that fixes movie and game disks, and they don't charge much, so, once I get the codec thin for my comp fixed, I SHOULD be good to go on the game screencap thing soon. I hope. Heh, long-winded me, much? ![]()
__________________
Brother against brother...........
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 916
|
Yea but I don't think game stop can take out to deep scratches. Might end up that the disk is to bad to fix.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Quote:
![]() ![]() And IF I DO........ Well, just put it THIS way: I will have a 10 year old nephew up for sale, cheap, very shortly. (Not entirely kidding with this one, either, actually.) That, or he (or more correctly, his mom or Grandma Janet are going to owe THIS gal about 40 bucks (or probably more) for replacements!) ![]() ![]()
__________________
Brother against brother...........
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
A New Day, A New Headache
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
|
Quote:
This in an example of one of the many reasons why I don't like lending movies, games, or even books to people. I think if you have a say in this, you should make HIM pay for the stuff. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
That's horrible, Wolfie. I wouldn't be taking that garbage from anybody. I hope he was punished severely for what he did.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|