The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2011, 10:09 PM   #1
Dirty Blond
Stone Warrior
 
Dirty Blond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 827
Fast Forward Theme

Is it the Cody Jones character who sings the theme from Fast Forward? I think so, because not only does it sound like him, the season itself revolved around him. They even have him front and center at the end of the intro to the show.

http://youtu.be/Z1JaERRMeFc
Dirty Blond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:19 PM   #2
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quite possible, from what I heard the OT theme was sung by Leonardo... I know Brock's voice actor from Pokemon did a lot of singing for his series, maybe 4kids is known for trying to keep it within the family so to speak.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:27 PM   #3
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Quite possible, from what I heard the OT theme was sung by Leonardo.
That's a myth.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:31 PM   #4
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Yeah, I don't hear either. They seem to be sung by an all knowing narrator.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:47 AM   #5
Icebot
Foot Elite
 
Icebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: East Coast, US
Posts: 3,225
Now that you mention it, the singer does sound a lot like Cody. I also noticed Dr. Chaplin almost has the same voice as Cody.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:00 AM   #6
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I never heard Cody in that singer really. It was just a group of singers.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:32 PM   #7
ABrown
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebot View Post
I also noticed Dr. Chaplin almost has the same voice as Cody.
Yeah, maybe Casey isn't Cody's (is it great?) grandfather. Maybe April and Dr. Chaplin got together one night and never told Casey about it. Cody is a genius just like Dr. Chaplin, and Casey isn't exactly the brightest. Just saying....
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:44 PM   #8
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebot View Post
Now that you mention it, the singer does sound a lot like Cody. I also noticed Dr. Chaplin almost has the same voice as Cody.
Dr. Chaplan was voiced by Sam Regal (ya know, Donatello).
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #9
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Dr. Chaplan was voiced by Sam Regal (ya know, Donatello).
How do you guys know this? Is there a way I can see the voice actors for all the characters in the series?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:37 PM   #10
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Blond View Post
Is it the Cody Jones character who sings the theme from Fast Forward? I think so, because not only does it sound like him, the season itself revolved around him. They even have him front and center at the end of the intro to the show.

http://youtu.be/Z1JaERRMeFc
Why dont u look at the credits????? that should tell u exactly.
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:42 PM   #11
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
Why dont u look at the credits????? that should tell u exactly.
Not really...it may tell who wrote it, but I know the FW theme never said who preformed it.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:58 PM   #12
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Quite possible, from what I heard the OT theme was sung by Leonardo... I know Brock's voice actor from Pokemon did a lot of singing for his series, maybe 4kids is known for trying to keep it within the family so to speak.
According to this AOL article Chuck Lorre wrote and performed the OT theme song.

http://www.aoltv.com/2008/07/30/chuc...-turtle-power/
__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.