![]() |
|
|
#621 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
|
In the end it is up to the creative team doing this and how much they want to do. I just think it would be great to see the mircos and the seven tales of the TMNT issues that were in volume 1.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#622 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
I'd like to stick to the "essential" Mirage. The only problem would be determining what that encompasses.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#623 | |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
Quote:
Of course, I would keep doing as many as possible, but I'm not the one doing the editing - that's really up to MS, Sliced, Jester, and Oniri. I wonder if Jester has done any work on the editing, still haven't heard from him. The holidays are a busy season, so hopefully he shows up soon once they cool down. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#624 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
|
See I think if you are to do the "core" Mirage you would have to do at least Raph and Leo as both of their stories affect the main story. Don and Mike not so much, well Mike has a fun Christmas story and Don has a Jack Kirby cameo.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#625 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Any updates?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#626 |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
Sorta.
Kevin just got the download link last week because I guess my e-mail I sent him never went through the first time. But he has them now, and he said he will have down-time this month to finish it up. Master Splinter, you cool with putting in the sound effects after Jester finishes the video? I asked him and he said it'd be cool if you were up for it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#627 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Good news, then.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#628 |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#629 | |
|
幸 - 愛 - 思う
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
|
Quote:
-ms |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#630 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
|
Can we already see a preview, a trailer? I'm getting quite curious. Of course I wanna know how it all looks and sounds with my Splinter voice, but also the whole product
|
|
|
|
|
|
#631 |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
I know, I'm unsure if Jester did any work on it. I haven't heard from him...do you mean you want to hear how your Splinter sounds remastered?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#632 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
|
Sure, but I'm just getting curious about the whole product
|
|
|
|
|
|
#633 |
|
幸 - 愛 - 思う
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
|
Jester is currently working on the editing the video all together, then it will get sent back to me for final audio tweaks and then it will be ready for showing. I really do not want any sneak peeks made available until the final audio gets finished. I can assure you though that your Splinter is fantastic and is perfect.
-ms |
|
|
|
|
|
#634 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
Things have been a bit hectic of late, but I'll start hard and heavy starting Monday. I may need some help with an effects thing on the page with Raphael throwing the sai. I want to make it spin as it flies toward the window, and when I was working on it before I lost most of it (If I can save the image files the same as they were before (I cut the individual panels apart so they'd be easier to work with) I still have the Studio file...so that's something) I couldn't get it to work right.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#635 | |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#636 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
I have a request. Can someone who has TMNT #2 do a good high quality scan for us? It would certainly help. And besides all the scans I've seen have really screw up pages 2 and 3 and any other 2 page spreads.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#637 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
EDIT: Never mind, got it taken care of.
__________________
Last edited by Ninjinister; 01-17-2012 at 09:46 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#638 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
Hello again. 2 things:
For some reason the PNG files I had needed to be re-saved for their transparent backgrounds to work correctly. While doing that I noticed a size discrepancy between Onri's pages and Sliced's. Sliced's pages (the first 20) are crisp and big, Onri's tend to be smaller, and when you start to blow them up...that difference rears it's ugly head in the form of really pixelated images. I thought I may be able to go back with my digital copy of the PBBZ version and do it myself, but my Paint (Photo) Shop skills aren't that great (also at first I thought it was just the text bubbles, it looks like everything may be too small). I can continue working with Sliced pages for now while the other pages are being done. I guess that's my mistake...should have had the size uniform from the get-go. His were 2550x3700ish her's are 612x864 (I assume those are pixels). Also...do we have opening and closing music picked out? Donnie, didn't you want a little more than Logo moving to the top to form the full cover? You know...more than this: I know we felt the OT theme was not what we wanted to use, but what do we want to use?
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#639 |
|
幸 - 愛 - 思う
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
|
Opening and closing music is in the audio I sent you... What is the audio you are using there, I didn't use that music at all... Did I waste my time?
-ms |
|
|
|
|
|
#640 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 8
|
Wow this was a turtley awesome idea, cant wait to see it finished. By the look of things, this has taken a long time but deff looks like its gonna be worth it.
__________________
COWABUNGA!!!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| fan motion comic, fan project, volume 1 issue 1 |
|
|