![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
|
Heres a quick question. Is any one else getting tired of all these people complaining about the new show? I mean every where you go there is complaining, the only place i can't find complaining is on this forum, anywhere else if you try to defend the turtles new look, they all treat you like your crazy! This is getting really old and i just want the show to come out so every one realizes they're the ones who is crazy!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
I haven't seen any other places where people complain. And frankly, I just don't care anymore anyway. Why should we worry about it? If they don't like the new looks, that's their opinion. When the show comes out, they may change their tune, or they may not. I wouldn't worry about it, TM.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 296
|
Keep in mind that the shows not out yet. Most hate is on the character design. Also, any messageboard will have naysayers. don't get all worked up and emotional over it because it is a messageboard
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
|
Animation
The animation looks so much cooler than the 2003 show. I love the animation of the 1987 show, 2003 show sucks when it comes to animation.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,190
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
|
It is pretty common for people in any fandom to hate on a "new relaunch" of any particular series. Every new series brings changes from the previous, and it can be said for anything.
After the first few episodes air I think we'll have more justified opinions on whether the show is good or not. And hey, it can't be any worse than Next Mutation. I see the Nick show as being somewhere inbetween the original cartoon and the 4kids series in terms of tone and storytelling. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,365
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Quote:
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hartford, IL
Posts: 174
|
I'm sick of hearing about it a bit. I really don't care if its not a carbon copy or every other turtle thing we have already seen.
This is made for kids, not me. I'm just glad that another generation will grow up with a decent tv show, and some amazing toys. I'm happy for the new TMNT relaunch and I'm happy for the new Thundercats. Now if they would do something acceptable with Transformers! That's a whole nother thread. |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
I wish the people who didn't like what they saw could at least be wise enough to share your mentality, nickn.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
I just wish people would give things a fair shake before the "THERE RAPPING MAI CHILDRENHOOD!1!" posts were made... but then again I'm married to a woman who refused to watch the new Care Bears series because it wasn't HER Care Bears so I dunna.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Montana
Posts: 126
|
Yeah I feel like the direction they went with the design and look is a bit peculiar. Like a major step back.
__________________
< i hunga for cowabunga!Oh, i'm looking for a Sideshow Statues.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
So... you're here to annoy us?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
A New Day, A New Headache
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
|
Fans complain. That's what we do best.
But for what's it's worth, I haven't seen much complaining about the new show recently. |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,365
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
|
yea i new all of that, fans complain, and i guess i'm doing the same by complaining about the complainers too.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
Yes, you are.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Dare To Be Stupid!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
|
Nope. This is nothing new, why get bothered by it?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
True...and I know that because I actually watched a DVD. She just assumes because it's "different."
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|